Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:56:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF  (Read 22839 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2007, 12:47:34 AM »

Oh god.  Madison the admin at mygnr.com was just on the air.  God help us all. nervous

Haha yup, she asked if Axl would be making any guest appearances on Baz's tour.

Baz has no tour as far as I know.....  Huh

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2007, 12:49:01 AM »

Oh god.? Madison the admin at mygnr.com was just on the air.? God help us all. nervous

Baz has no tour as far as I know.....? Huh

/jarmo

Yea I know it was a bit of a silly question. 

LOL @ BBF talking about forum mods sending him leaks to listen to!
spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2007, 12:52:28 AM »

They are screening calls before you get to be on the air.  I got through and they asked me who I  wanted to talk to and I said Baz and they said what do you want to ask him and I just said I wanted to talk about and say congrats on Angel Down and they told me the lines were busy and to try back in one hour.

If anyone gets through, have a better question prepared or they'll tell you to try back. hihi
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2007, 01:59:23 AM »

Baz just got a text from Axl that said "Tell Eddie Bumble is the sole reason for the cd's delay"  rofl
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2007, 02:10:37 AM »

haha very good ending there....Bumble will be putting up Chinese Democracy on his website when he gets home at 3 am  rofl  Bumble & Roses!

Jericho was hilarious.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2007, 02:15:52 AM »

He's worried about 200 e-mails, more like 200 people on his front lawn--lol.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2007, 02:23:41 AM »

Baz just got a text from Axl that said "Tell Eddie Bumble is the sole reason for the cd's delay"? rofl

Is that true?  Was Bumble joking or did that really happen?

Ali
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2007, 02:25:05 AM »

Baz just got a text from Axl that said "Tell Eddie Bumble is the sole reason for the cd's delay"? rofl

Is that true?? Was Bumble joking or did that really happen?

Ali

It's true and the whole album is leaking tonight at 3:00 AM @ www.bumblefoot.com/chinesedemocracy.com

Kidding, it's really not. Bumble was being a comedian. He's awesome like that. ok

Adam_Guill
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2007, 03:46:57 AM »

its 100% true, bumblefoot is holding up the albums release, he has the masters and isn't going to release them to the record company until either the band is renamed bumblefoot presents guns and roses featuring bumblefoot or he finds time to get down to the post office on monday
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2007, 07:00:37 AM »

lol did any of you notice this yet?  rofl  rofl

http://www.bumblefoot.com/chinesedemocracy/

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
elmir
VIP

« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2007, 07:25:58 AM »

lol did any of you notice this yet?  rofl  rofl

someone should have phoned in and thanked Ron for being such a cool guy to all the GNR fans.....he definitely tries his best with us...and has his patience tested almost daily....

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2007, 07:40:54 AM »

lol did any of you notice this yet?? rofl? rofl

someone should have phoned in and thanked Ron for being such a cool guy to all the GNR fans.....he definitely tries his best with us...and has his patience tested almost daily....
yeah I agree, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of chances to do so in the future? Smiley Ron is such an amazing guy, I've never met him or anything but he always seems very down to earth and friendly. That thing that he said about Bumble N' Roses and not giving CD to the recordcompany yet because he didn't have time really cracked me up

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
guns_n_motley
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2007, 10:11:42 AM »

does anyone have the whole interview up for DL?
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2007, 10:28:21 AM »

What's this ?

Q: I always stick up for the lineup when people go "It's not the true GN'R..."

Sebastian: "It's not... but then what's better... Slash and Duff doing STONE TEMPLE PILOTS songs? I'd rather hear Axl sing 'Welcome To The Jungle' with Tommy Stinson on bass... I love Duff McKagan, but he's busy." (Laughs)

Is Baz saying the band ain't GN'R ?

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2007, 11:07:49 AM »

What's this ?

Q: I always stick up for the lineup when people go "It's not the true GN'R..."

Sebastian: "It's not... but then what's better... Slash and Duff doing STONE TEMPLE PILOTS songs? I'd rather hear Axl sing 'Welcome To The Jungle' with Tommy Stinson on bass... I love Duff McKagan, but he's busy." (Laughs)

Is Baz saying the band ain't GN'R ?
Well, he's saying they're not the ORIGINAL GNR, but he'd much rather see the new GNR than Velvet Revolver.  Maybe because VR didn't take him as their singer and Axl ebraced him with open arms.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2007, 01:16:10 PM »

Baz just got a text from Axl that said "Tell Eddie Bumble is the sole reason for the cd's delay"  rofl

Is that true?  Was Bumble joking or did that really happen?

Ali

Baz did get that text from Axl, but Axl was only joking around.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2007, 01:37:01 PM »

Oh god.? Madison the admin at mygnr.com was just on the air.? God help us all. nervous

/jarmo

Yea I know it was a bit of a silly question.?

What was wrong with Madison's question?  Even though the tour hasn't been announced, we all know the probability will be high that there will be one.  I wish Baz would have answered her.

Why don't you just....
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2007, 01:43:21 PM »

baz is saying that he is waiting and wanting to do a tour with some other bands so there will be a "whole package" what i think he's wating on (hoping on) is the next GNR tour, and who can blame him? I sure d'like another tour with baz and gnr yes
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2007, 02:07:54 PM »

/jarmo

What was wrong with Madison's question?? Even though the tour hasn't been announced, we all know the probability will be high that there will be one.? I wish Baz would have answered her.

Well, about an hour previous to her asking he clearly stated on the air there was no tour set as of yet and that he was used to playing big arenas with GNR and didn't want to play smaller clubs/venues anymore.  So I don't even think it's possible that he could have answered the question.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2007, 02:11:42 PM »

/jarmo

What was wrong with Madison's question?? Even though the tour hasn't been announced, we all know the probability will be high that there will be one.? I wish Baz would have answered her.

Well, about an hour previous to her asking he clearly stated on the air there was no tour set as of yet and that he was used to playing big arenas with GNR and didn't want to play smaller clubs/venues anymore.? So I don't even think it's possible that he could have answered the question.

I think yet is the key word there.  I guess once you see the big bright lights it's hard to go back, but I think his chances would be better if "yes" was the answer to Madison's question.  ok

Why don't you just....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: