Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:10:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227779 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sebastian Bach on Axl Rose - "Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sebastian Bach on Axl Rose - "Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"  (Read 28787 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 10:27:44 PM »

I don't think he's exactly trying to live like it's 1987. ?That's the lifestyle he knows. ?He's a rockstar. ?Rockstars stay up late, party till dawn, drink a lot. ?Hell I do that stuff, and I'm not even a rockstar. ?Cut the man some slack.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 10:28:34 PM »

So just because we had a period in the early 90's when it was cool to stare at your shoes while playing music on stage, and loathe success and money they should stop partying?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 10:30:20 PM »

DON'T KNOCK IT , TILL YA TRY IT  !

the one an only horsey !
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 10:32:33 PM »

lots of people drink and party till 5am quite often.. its not that uncommon. you should try it sometime, its fun.  beer

Hehe. Exactly.

London, New York, Tokyo etc.... All those places think it's 1986?  hihi

I don't understand why you seem so upset.

So they occasionally went to some clubs after the shows.

I guess it's mentioned somewhere in the "Rock N' Roll rule book" that since 1991 you're not allowed to do that.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 10:33:35 PM »

I think people just wish the were parting all night too.

I want to party all night and everyday.....

CD will be out when it's out. ....
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 11:48:19 PM »

i never bought into the 'i hate my life' stuff Nirvana was about..and the fact is the Chili Peppers did as much partying as GNR ever did but they werent about that whole leather pants rock n roll lifestyle..that cliche got old very fast.....bands like faith no more, the beastie boys, nirvana and the chili peppers helped killoff the leather pants rocker (poison, motley crue, whitesnake, ratt, etc) the glam needed to die a miserable death and it did......and Baz trying to bring it back isnt gonna help him get any musical credibility....we are the youth gone wild is old news
Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 11:53:31 PM »

Maybe you would rather just keep rollin.... rollinnnnn.

CD will be out when it's out. ....
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 11:59:57 PM »

According to whatever radio station my little sister listens to, it sounds like even bad hip-hop, ironically, wants to "party like a rockstar."

I can't imagine how i'd party if i was not only a millionaire but also one of the last true rockstars capable of it.
Good for Axl.
Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 12:44:30 AM »

I don't know what the big deal is about.  I've been partying to way past 5 am since I've been 15 yearsold....I'm 31 now and I still do it at least 3 or 4 times a month.  What you people don't understand is that it's a lifestyle.  Some people like to wake up at 6 am...when I party that's when I'm on my 12th drink....lmao....

I'm not saying it's anything to be proud of or that it's the way people should act....it's just the way I am and the way I've always been.

-KK
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 12:58:39 AM »

Grown ups stay up late, some party like animals, some just stay up late and are social. Big deal.
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2007, 01:01:24 AM »

"This motherfucker is like Jack Nicholson on the microphone. I don't even know what the fuck that means"

Haha. Baz is so fucking funny. I was thinking "dude what is he talking about?" and then, lol, he admits he has no idea either. Lol. He's so funny!

That is pretty funny.  hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 01:09:46 AM »

"This motherfucker is like Jack Nicholson on the microphone. I don't even know what the fuck that means"

Haha. Baz is so fucking funny. I was thinking "dude what is he talking about?" and then, lol, he admits he has no idea either. Lol. He's so funny!

That is pretty funny.  hihi

He said a lot of funny shit in that interview, this was my favorite:

The AVENGED SEVENFOLD guys did their best, bless their hearts. They're a little younger than us! The drummer was the last one standing in that band and he's a fucking alcoholic!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 01:17:14 AM »

YOU GOTTA FIGHT, FOR YOUR RIGHT, TO PARTYYYYYYYYYY...  rofl

You gotta try it at some point... The whole "party" thing I mean... It's fun. You might stop whining...

downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 02:38:29 AM »

lots of people drink and party till 5am quite often.. its not that uncommon. you should try it sometime, its fun.  beer

A lot of people do party till 5am, but Bach states that Axl's party start at 5 am. 

If you're partying between 5 am to 2 pm, and you're on stage at 7:00 pm like Jarmo says, then when do you sleep?

Cheers,

Andrew

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 02:42:41 AM »

lots of people drink and party till 5am quite often.. its not that uncommon. you should try it sometime, its fun.? beer

A lot of people do party till 5am, but Bach states that Axl's party start at 5 am.?

If you're partying between 5 am to 2 pm, and you're on stage at 7:00 pm like Jarmo says, then when do you sleep?

Cheers,

Andrew

That's easy....you just show up late....LMAO rofl hihi rofl

-KK
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 09:10:23 AM »

i never bought into the 'i hate my life' stuff Nirvana was about..and the fact is the Chili Peppers did as much partying as GNR ever did but they werent about that whole leather pants rock n roll lifestyle..that cliche got old very fast.....bands like faith no more, the beastie boys, nirvana and the chili peppers helped killoff the leather pants rocker (poison, motley crue, whitesnake, ratt, etc) the glam needed to die a miserable death and it did......and Baz trying to bring it back isnt gonna help him get any musical credibility....we are the youth gone wild is old news

Dude he's not trying to bring anything back at all! For these kind of guys it never goes away.....at least on the road anyway. I agree with you that the 80's scene has come and gone. But it don't mean you can't party anymore. And I think Baz wears jeans when he's offstage! ok
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 09:29:48 AM »

Uh.. whenever the fuck you want?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2007, 09:34:27 AM »

Who says those happen on the same days?  Wink

Amusing how an article about Baz turns into this "OMG OMG! When does he sleep?" thing.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2007, 10:11:58 AM »

wasnt Baz the guy on that reality show crying about being an alcoholic and Uncle Ted Nugent telling him he needs to quit drinking...Nice to see Baz sticking to his clean and sober rule. hihi hihi

I know Baz is really into his looks so maybe thats why he went from looking like a 25 year old actor to a 45 year old aging rock star...the booze man
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2007, 10:29:59 AM »

We get it, you don't like Baz.

Move on.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: