Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:05:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sebastian Bach on Axl Rose - "Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sebastian Bach on Axl Rose - "Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"  (Read 28819 times)
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2007, 12:46:46 PM »

because Baz likes to talk about rock n roll in every single interview he gives...music is in bad enough shape right now, the last thing we need is the leather pants rock n roll again..Jim Morrison said it best...ROCK IS DEAD
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2007, 12:56:33 PM »

NO WAY !
i don't believe it.
another critic we have ?
never give up rap is over more like it.have some faith damm it '

the one an only horsey !
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »

because Baz likes to talk about rock n roll in every single interview he gives...music is in bad enough shape right now, the last thing we need is the leather pants rock n roll again..Jim Morrison said it best...ROCK IS DEAD

What exactly are you here for?

I suggest you stay the fuck out of any threads with the name "Sebastian Bach" mentioned in them.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
guns_n_motley
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2007, 01:00:53 PM »

yes, we need more flannel wearing depressing rockers!! ?rofl
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2007, 11:21:39 PM »

rock will never be dead, sorry.

and what's wrong with the leather pants? 
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2007, 05:31:44 AM »

What exactly are you here for?

I suggest you stay the fuck out of any threads with the name "Sebastian Bach" mentioned in them.

/jarmo

Rock is dead the second rap makes a comeback,

But now with all this timberland shit going on, I cant believe the general public are likeing the crap...

However, I hope Rock makes a comeback the same time axl releases cd...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2007, 05:42:22 AM »

Real Rock n Roll was always a sub-genre, it was only in the late 80s- early 90s that it made it "main stream". There has always been shitty music, and there will always be. The ignorant masses eat that crap up(shitty music).

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2007, 06:11:40 AM »

ROCK IS DEAD
if that were the case, nobody would be on this board.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2007, 08:39:29 AM »

ROCK IS DEAD
if that were the case, nobody would be on this board.

Exponential wisdom ... take it to heart!

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2007, 03:22:40 PM »

Jim Morrison said it best...ROCK IS DEAD

Didn't he die before many rock movements come and go?

I thought it was johnny rotten who said that.

Guess rock has died many times.
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2007, 10:03:26 PM »

if johnny rotten said it then he copied big Jim..cuz the Doors did an unreleased song called rock is dead in 1969
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2007, 11:27:36 PM »

Real Rock n Roll was always a sub-genre, it was only in the late 80s- early 90s that it made it "main stream". There has always been shitty music, and there will always be. The ignorant masses eat that crap up(shitty music).

???what planet are you from?  rock a sub-genre?  i don't get that idea.  there are alot of "sub-genres" of rock.  and rock it's self was mainstream long before the 80's.  what do you call elvis, the everly bros, bo didley, the likes of them?  they were the early rock and roll acts, alot different from todays rock and roll, but they were rock and roll, and how much more mainstream can you get then them?
Kangaroo Friend
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »

Real rock still exists... underground.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2007, 12:42:52 AM »

???what planet are you from? rock a sub-genre? i don't get that idea. there are alot of "sub-genres" of rock. and rock it's self was mainstream long before the 80's. what do you call elvis, the everly bros, bo didley, the likes of them? they were the early rock and roll acts, alot different from todays rock and roll, but they were rock and roll, and how much more mainstream can you get then them?

The key word was real. And, I call Bo Didley blues.

Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2007, 07:13:40 AM »

Led Zepplin consistently released new music, even after the death of John, so I would say no. Alx is not a "One Man Led Zepplin".

Gargh!
Rocker

Danny Cockroach

« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2007, 07:46:41 AM »

Maybe Baz does actually think its still the eighties - there's no such place as Czechoslovakia anymore smoking

And what the hell's wrong with leather breeks and Maiden tops?  I'm wearing both right now.

Guan yersel Baz, rock on!  Weird how twenty years ago it was the parents and not the fans who complained about the musicians partying.

Welcome to the ZooFarm: www.myspace.com/dannycockrach

Please check us out and leave us some feedback.  If you live near us, it'd be great to see you at a show or something.  Rock on!
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »

Led Zepplin consistently released new music, even after the death of John, so I would say no. Alx is not a "One Man Led Zepplin".
Unfortunatley after John's death, Led Zepplin died too.? All material released after John's death were pre-recorded? and written or co-written by John.? He was the man who put the songs together through his drum kit.? Much like Zepplin, Rush w/o Neil Peart did not write anything or even good enough to release as Rush.? After his return he put the music to the Lyrics and produced CD's.  This is my opinion and part fact too.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2007, 12:52:07 PM »

???what planet are you from? rock a sub-genre? i don't get that idea. there are alot of "sub-genres" of rock. and rock it's self was mainstream long before the 80's. what do you call elvis, the everly bros, bo didley, the likes of them? they were the early rock and roll acts, alot different from todays rock and roll, but they were rock and roll, and how much more mainstream can you get then them?

The key word was real. And, I call Bo Didley blues.

rock and roll evolved from the blues.

rock may not be the most popular genre today, with all the emo and pop-punk out there now, but it sure as hell isn't dead, and never will be.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2007, 02:02:22 PM »

... rock and roll evolved from the blues.

rock may not be the most popular genre today, with all the emo and pop-punk out there now, but it sure as hell isn't dead, and never will be.

I'm aware of the history of Rock n Roll; I lived through most of it. I didn't mean to imply that Rock is dead. The point I was trying to make was that "real" rock, ie. hard rock, didn't make it mainstream except for the period mentioned ...

aussiegunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2007, 05:59:19 AM »

Jarmo, you have my respect for dealing with the crap you have to deal with from some of these people. (back to page 1 of this topic).  ok
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: