Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 11:17:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Why do you post on the HTGTH board?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why do you post on the HTGTH board?  (Read 17374 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »

Because I was banned at Sesamee Streets board for calling Snuffaluffagus a fucking cock tease.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2007, 08:51:40 PM »

I don't.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2007, 09:48:07 PM »

Because I think Jarmo is sexy? Lips Sealed

Seriously, this board is a lot more mature than some of the others where you have to scroll through 10 pages of name calling to get what the topic is even about.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2007, 08:45:03 AM »

you have to scroll through 10 pages of name calling to get what the topic is even about.

why don't you just... fuck off?

no but seriously why don't you just read the original post of those topics to find out what it's about Tongue
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 02:38:36 PM »

you have to scroll through 10 pages of name calling to get what the topic is even about.

why don't you just... fuck off?

no but seriously why don't you just read the original post of those topics to find out what it's about Tongue

I'd be insulted but considering the source...well, you know. heh. Wink

I do like to read relevant responses to topics.  Scenario:  Someone posts a topic asking a question.  Now do I feel like reading 10 pages of idiots calling the original poster an idiot?  Or do I just want to read the answers?  Rhetorical questions, btw.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 05:09:30 PM »

It's better having rules than no rules. That's why I'm here.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 07:50:59 AM »

Overall I think it's the best GNR site out there. I only post in the GNR section here. There are other boards where I know people better and I engage in non-GNR discussions there. But I find pretty good GNR talk here (when there's something to talk about  hihi)

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2007, 04:09:26 PM »

I come here for the velvet revolver section Smiley
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2007, 11:48:43 PM »

I come here for the velvet revolver section Smiley

OK, that just made me LOL....literally.   hihi

I mean I know YOU don't but if anyone here really does.. well....I would have to find that a bit strange!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2007, 12:35:04 AM »

Because I was banned at Sesamee Streets board for calling Snuffaluffagus a fucking cock tease.

I was banned from the same board for merely suggesting that I'd like to room with Ernie and Bert!

How do you like that?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2007, 10:53:14 PM »

I got no where else to go! I got no where else to go. ahhhh ha ha boo hooo. 
    I find the dining here quite nice and the people have warm hearts and kind faces.  It's also a nice place to hear about GnR.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2007, 04:51:21 PM »

I was introduced through a friend. Then, after reading some of the threads and posting, I found people with a similar sense of humor. some of the stuff posted here has made me LMFAO. Plus, it is the best GNR site I have found and it's positive. There are so many negative people nowadays, it's refreshing to keep on the bright side. Sometimes it takes will power but overall, it's all good.

I love that people from all over the world blog here.

I love that there are other intelligent discussions.

I hope to meet some bloggers one day.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2007, 12:14:00 AM »

I chose this site over the others simply because the admin cuts out all the bullshit....some call it censorship, I call it bullshit screening.

Axl is God.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2007, 12:58:15 AM »

This along with chinesedemocracy.com are the only two Guns forums I've been to where (most) of the people love the current GnR.  There are certain sites where GnR "fans" do nothing but bitch and moan about everything like that is going to change anything.  At least here while everyone wishes we had the album by now people still support Guns and realize that Axl ain't releasing the album until he damn well pleases and until the record company approves of a release strategy, and complaining and constant negativity isn't going to change any of that

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2007, 11:03:20 PM »

I Found this board while searching for some GN'R demos on google.
I stayed when when I found "Appetite for Collection" section.
Now I like to read what other fans are saying about GN'R and I'm always on the lookout for some cool bootlegs.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 12:12:07 AM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 03:36:22 PM »

Obviously we all post here because we are GN'R fans, but beyond that, why do yo spend time here?

Most of my posts are not GN'R related (although I will post there a lot more if/when the CD comes out) and I post instead in the jungle/bad obsession section.

Basically, I like this board because I like the community, it's sort of a place where I've found an online "home," so-to-speak, of like-minded people. No real snobs, not too many morons, but a place for regular, meat-and-potato people.

I also like how the board is made up of people from different countries. It's cool to interact with people from all over the world, who may have a different perspective than those in the States.

Thanks again Jarmo,
Cheers

It is a no nonsense board. I like that
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2007, 07:41:59 PM »

Obviously we all post here because we are GN'R fans, but beyond that, why do yo spend time here?

Most of my posts are not GN'R related (although I will post there a lot more if/when the CD comes out) and I post instead in the jungle/bad obsession section.

Basically, I like this board because I like the community, it's sort of a place where I've found an online "home," so-to-speak, of like-minded people. No real snobs, not too many morons, but a place for regular, meat-and-potato people.

I also like how the board is made up of people from different countries. It's cool to interact with people from all over the world, who may have a different perspective than those in the States.

Thanks again Jarmo,
Cheers

It is a no nonsense board. I like that

Because there's been an emotional and gaping hole in my life since Guns went silent (in terms of releasing new recorded material) following the Spaghetti Incident.  Spending time here with others who feel the same makes the time pass just a bit faster as the wait for CD continues...
clau68
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2007, 11:26:21 AM »

Because I like GNR and I am a big fan of Axl Rose. I like this site because the moderators demand respect for the band and because they don?t accept the rumours and lies.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2007, 11:56:28 AM »

Because I like GNR and I am a big fan of Axl Rose. I like this site because the moderators demand respect for the band and because they don?t accept the rumours and lies.

yea to me thats what puts this place head and shoulders above the others.   its what you wuld expect at a fan site.  i'm not interested in the opinions of "fans" who don't even like the current lineup we have.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2007, 02:08:47 PM »

Since the writers strike this place has really gone to shit. I may just wait it out til they reach an agreement.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: