Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2024, 05:14:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228037 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The frustration thread - about Chinese Democracy  (Read 158295 times)
Andrew
Ewok
VIP

Art Student

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2003, 06:49:56 PM »

No offense anyone, my sense of humor is on it's peak when i have not eaten all day.... [beer]

Look, just don`t stave yourself or anything! Keep it coming  Lips Sealed
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2003, 09:02:29 PM »

Ax it is time ti gie the fans what they want.  Give us news either good or bad about the album, the tour, etc...,  so we can go on with our lives either way.  The world needs you! [beer]

I got a hunch that says the following:

$20 million CAN"T BE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

sha1om,
Mark N' Roses

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2003, 09:22:42 PM »

A sidenote :

If you want axl to know what the time is, buy him a watch and send it to his management... [hihi] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

What's funny is that during the '02 tour, or what there was of it, he wore a watch onstage. Clearly, he had little concern about being late onstage but wanted to make sure he made it offstage on time.

June 22nd, 1992 - Being in Switzerland, Axl goes out and buys watches as surprise gifts for many of the entourage and management - who in the meantime have also stocked up on Swiss watches!

Do you think he got himself one? Maybe he needs a new one.... Wink

/jarmo
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2003, 03:20:52 AM »

does axl scared?does he have dilema to reunion old lineup?
why did we haven't new gnr album since 1993?

i think that axl have big problem to call or don't call slash and duff
CrazyBoutRose
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2003, 03:38:14 AM »

Is English your second language?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2003, 03:44:11 AM »

Did it occur to you that it really is his second (or third)? How many do you speak?
CrazyBoutRose
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2003, 03:51:53 AM »

I'm all for people learning new languages....they should just get a good grasp of it before they start posting on message boards.
Dragon
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2003, 05:10:56 AM »

I'm all for people learning new languages....they should just get a good grasp of it before they start posting on message boards.
What you don't understand his question?
I think his/hers english is good enough for any message board.

For rale's question: I Think that it's like Axl said, that it takes a while to get a new band together. And then write all the new songs for 3 albums.
And he probably just have been taking it easy and not rushing into things.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2003, 05:22:06 AM »

Another thread about this?  Read Dead Horse.
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2003, 05:32:44 AM »

does axl scared?does he have dilema to reunion old lineup?
why did we haven't new gnr album since 1993?

i think that axl have big problem to call or don't call slash and duff

Axl has written stuff for 3 albums and Axl said detroit radio 101 WRIF interview that: I've had to be manager, A&R man, producer, sole music/lyric writer and a lot of other things..

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2003, 06:30:47 AM »

i learn english every day,and i hope it will be better.
i like axl music,but i think that he haven't enough inspiration in last 10 years,and i think that only good combination is axl+slash.
CrazyBoutRose
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2003, 03:15:53 PM »

Axl knows exactly what he's doing....he's been making careful use of his time....and when CD is released, you'll all be pleasantly reminded of why you loved GNR so much to begin with!!  

If no one here had faith in Axl's future recordings, this forum would be empty.  Even the Axl-bashers know C.D. will be a masterpiece, or why else would they waste their time on here....or why else would they waste one second of their conscious thought thinking about what Axl is doing?

The people on here who bash Axl are awaiting C.D. as much as the rest of us are. They just have a different method of dealing with their anticipation/impatience.  When C.D. is released and it totally blows away everyone....I'll take pride in knowing that I never doubted Axl for one minute.  I've never been a fairweather fan when it comes to W. Axl Rose!  
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2003, 03:53:01 PM »

You know just because he is spending a lot of time in the studio does not mean that this album is getting perfect like you are thinking.  Maybe Axl is changing the sound he is looking for, or he edits the same song too much.

The problem here my friend is that GNR have been waiting for more about 10 years.

It doesn't matter how long has Axl been in the studio...

What matters is that the fans haven't seen a GNR cd since 1993...

There it is right there.... 10 YEARS!... with Axl dangling this album (or 3 albums) in front of us.  You're thinking that because it's taking so long it's going to be a masterpiece, but that's not guranteed.  Look at bands like Led Zeppelin, it didn't fuckin take them 5 - 10 years between albums, and I dont know about you, but I think they made some pretty good songs.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2003, 04:57:19 AM »

If you go on interscope site you will see that many new album will be this summer but not gunsnroses album.For us new gnr album is something very big,but for metallica or aerosmith fans new gnr album is like evryother artist album.so new gnr album is something special for us,but not for the other musicians fans.
i'm sure that we won't see new album this sumer
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2003, 05:01:56 AM »

we'll see it when we see it could be months or years nobody knows even Axl probably hasn't decided himself yet
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2003, 05:04:20 AM »

I don't think we'll see it for a while or at all.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
TealaRose
Rocker

Axlite By Personal Choice

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2003, 05:28:20 AM »

I am not sure there will be an album this year. I hope there will be but there are a few things to consider in my opinion. There is indeed an Axlverse, and very few of us other humans live in it. He is a brilliant performer, has charisma to excess (when he wants it), can charm the snake out of the basket without a flute if he decides to.

This album, tour, album, tour etc. will go down when and IF Axl wants it to, in the exact manner Axl wants it to. Trying to rush the man is llike trying to make the earth rotate at a different speed, not gonna happen as I am sure the record company has found out.

Is it frustrating to be a Gn'R or more specifically an Axl fan and to wait for CD? Hell YES! It is just the nature of the beast, kind of the job description one signs on for.

Axl has never been afraid to say fuck that to the industry, the promoters, the world for that matter. Some respect him for that, some don't, the bottom line is, Axl is Axl period!

Dunno, just my 2 cents (well a little more than 2) worth.

Suck on That!
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2003, 08:08:20 PM »

The album will be out this year.
It will be out between june and august and you can take that to the bank.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2003, 12:56:22 PM »

If you go on interscope site you will see that many new album will be this summer but not gunsnroses album.For us new gnr album is something very big,but for metallica or aerosmith fans new gnr album is like evryother artist album.so new gnr album is something special for us,but not for the other musicians fans.

The gnr camp is very, lets say, seperate from the interscope camp
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2003, 05:27:04 PM »

I'm sorry but I don't see a point in what you've written...

What if Metallica or Britney Spears fans are not waiting like us?

Will that stop the record? I'm not waiting for Metallica's record. Is it gonna stop it?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: