Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:45:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  scott weiland arrested for a DUI
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: scott weiland arrested for a DUI  (Read 62454 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #160 on: December 06, 2007, 07:05:26 PM »

for someone that seems to hate vr and always tries to belittle the members of that band, it seems strange that you would attend their shows. i like the pic, btw http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boardgallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=6

Yeah, I saw them live. Went to see what the fuss is about.   hihi

I like going to concerts. Especially when it's coupled with travel, seeing new places and meeting friends.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #161 on: December 06, 2007, 11:01:45 PM »

Weiland Returns to the Scene of the Crime?

Two days after TMZ uncovered his arrest for DUI last month, Scott Weiland went into hiding -- by hanging out at Hyde!

TMZ caught the Velvet Revolver frontman leaving the club last night, rambling some nonsense about his musical inspirations.

Scott, who denies he was under the influence when he crashed his car in November, will be in court on December 13.

Video here: http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/06/weiland-returns-to-the-scene-of-the-crime/

While I hardly consider TMZ a legitimate "news" source, I would think the guy would lay low after the arrest.

Ali

Well I guess if anything it answers the question if he went into rehab or not.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2007, 12:45:21 AM »

I like going to concerts. Especially when it's coupled with travel, seeing new places and meeting friends.  Smiley

/jarmo

You lucky bastard, you. Smiley

Fuck 'Em All.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2007, 12:49:30 AM »

Scott seemed very fine and aware in that TMZ clip anyway.    ok  Sounds good to me!
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2007, 01:19:55 AM »

How about we leave the guy alone and try to not be so judgemental...   yes

He's only human, just like the rest of us.
JimBobTTD
Rocker

« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2007, 03:47:04 AM »

He's only human, just like the rest of us.

Speak for yourself, mate!

But I agree. Innocent until proven guilty, and all that...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2007, 08:42:31 PM »

His rep has said "He is anxious to get to court on December 13 and clear this matter up."

Does anyone know what type of appearance this is in court on the 13th?

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2007, 09:08:48 PM »

It is an arraignment. It is just a formal reading of the charge, then comes the preliminary, then ...

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2007, 09:29:53 PM »

I don't think he will be able to "clear" anything up on that court date besides entering a plea which I assume will be not guilty.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2007, 06:07:17 PM »

I don't think he will be able to "clear" anything up on that court date besides entering a plea which I assume will be not guilty.

Revolver Oz tour

Updated: 10:47, Sunday December 9, 2007

Velvet Revolver are promising fans they will tour Australia in february after they suddenly postponed this week's concert.

The bands frontman Scott Weiland was busted for DUI, however the singer's manager says he will contest the charge in a Los Angeles court.

Band member Duff Mckagan says the tour was also cancelled because two members have fallen ill, 'exhaustion has a lot to do with it'.

'That is the first time I have ever had to postpone a tour in my whole career so I'm really glad we have been able to get these new gigs organised,' says McKagan.

Velvet Revolver's Australian promoter has not yet confirmed the rescheduled dates for the bands concerts.

Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #170 on: December 09, 2007, 11:12:43 AM »

He seems absolutely fine in the video.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
diablo280273
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #171 on: December 09, 2007, 04:08:59 PM »

I like this board for the news it gives me 'round VR and GnR, but all this mumbling over this video (that by the way shows a sober looking guy just politely answering some questions) and other stuff is just the same needles and pointles negative speculation thats been going on forever here.... Undecided
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #172 on: December 09, 2007, 04:26:38 PM »

Revolver Oz tour

Updated: 10:47, Sunday December 9, 2007

Velvet Revolver are promising fans they will tour Australia in february after they suddenly postponed this week's concert.

The bands frontman Scott Weiland was busted for DUI, however the singer's manager says he will contest the charge in a Los Angeles court.

Band member Duff Mckagan says the tour was also cancelled because two members have fallen ill, 'exhaustion has a lot to do with it'.

'That is the first time I have ever had to postpone a tour in my whole career so I'm really glad we have been able to get these new gigs organised,' says McKagan.

Velvet Revolver's Australian promoter has not yet confirmed the rescheduled dates for the bands concerts.

It will be 6 months, or better, before the case is argued. At his arraignment, his attorney will probably just enter a plea, and move the case to the jury docket(best to let the Prosecutor know your not fucking around).

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2007, 03:22:55 PM »

^^Looks like he plead No Contest to his last DUI in which the circumstances seem similar (although it looks like he took the tests that time).  Would that make a difference?

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #174 on: December 10, 2007, 05:08:09 PM »

Yes it would. California has a "presumptive" clause on the books. His refusal of a chem test can be used as evidence that he was conscience of his guilt.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #175 on: December 12, 2007, 05:14:22 PM »

Prosecutor to Scott Weiland: You Were Hopped Up!

Posted Dec 12th 2007 4:54PM by TMZ Staff

Scott Weiland has been charged with driving under the influence of drugs with a prior conviction, and with an allegation that he refused a chemical test as required by law.

In a statement from Los Angeles City Attorney spokesperson Frank Mateljan, Scott faces "maximum penalty of one year county jail and a $1000 fine, and a minimum penalty eight days in jail (because of the prior conviction and the refusal to take a drug test). His car could also be impounded for up to 30 days. "

He will be arraigned tomorrow in a Los Angeles County court.

On November 21, the Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver singer was arrested, when he crashed his car while driving on an L.A. highway.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/12/scott-weiland-charged-with-driving-on-drugs/

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #176 on: December 12, 2007, 05:55:22 PM »

He is going to serve some time for sure.  Probably not much, but some.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #177 on: December 12, 2007, 06:13:32 PM »

He is going to serve some time for sure.  Probably not much, but some.

hopefully.  maybe next time he gets fucked up and wants to drive, he will think twice.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #178 on: December 12, 2007, 07:56:24 PM »

A rep for Velvet Revolver tells TMZ that the band's show tonight at L.A.'s Gibson Amphitheater is still going on as scheduled.

LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #179 on: December 12, 2007, 08:34:46 PM »

Where does a prosecutor ever say he was "hopped up"?  TMZ's phony headlines are so fucking stupid.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: