Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:06:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash in Kerrang!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash in Kerrang!  (Read 3478 times)
Dayle1066
Rocker

« on: May 01, 2008, 10:09:53 AM »

Slash is on the cover of kerrang this week it has a 3 page interview ok
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 04:19:34 PM »

Do you have the magazine? Can you scan it please?  Wink

Kerrang! Magazine 30/04/2008

In this week's Kerrang! magazine Velvet Revolver's guitar god Slash dishes the dirt on his amazing rock 'n' roll life. Drink, drugs, groupies and near death experiences, yup it's all in here. Reading not for the faint hearted!

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 04:31:09 PM »

could be excerpt from his book or something?
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 05:24:20 PM »

could be excerpt from his book or something?

I heard it is.  ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Dayle1066
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 08:20:58 AM »

Sorry Ive got no way of scanning it. Its not from his book but covers a couple of the stories in there, same old same old really but its still alright to read
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 06:23:58 PM »

Slash is also cover of Hot Press

and Mojo  ok

Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 07:16:05 AM »

I would love to read all of those. I really hope someone will be able to scan them sometime beer

shit happens when you party naked
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 10:48:01 PM »

and Mojo  ok

Here are a few excerpts of the Moho interview from contactmusic...

SLASH FEARED AIDS WOULD RUIN HIS SEX LIFE
Rocker SLASH was terrified of contracting AIDS at the height of his GUNS N' ROSES fame - because he feared he'd miss out on sex.
The guitarist, who once famously said that rockers only needed to worry about AIDS if Van Halen star David Lee Roth was diagnosed with the disease, admits he took "a few" Aids tests.
And he insists he was never worried about becoming a victim and dying, but he was concerned that the disease would end his sex life.
He tells Britain's Mojo magazine, "The first time I was tested, I didn't care about the result in terms of my own mortality.
"I was more concerned about the fact that, if it was positive, I wouldn't be able to get laid for however long it took me to kick the bucket (die)."

SLASH - THE THINGS THEY SAY
"We were going to name him Guinness, because I credit Guinness with giving me healthy enough sperm to conceive. When we were trying for kids that was all I drank." Rocker SLASH almost called his first born, LONDON, after his favourite beer, but instead chose to honour the city where his son was conceived.

SLASH - SLASH GAVE UP SNAKES FOR THE SAKE OF HIS SON
Rocker SLASH gave up his collection of 80 pet snakes over fears the creatures would not make for a safe home environment for his first child.
The Velvet Revolver star kept mostly deadly pythons and boas at his home but he realised it could be dangerous if one of the snakes got into his son's nursery - so he got rid of them.
And he tells Britain's Mojo magazine he was quite relieved to let his pets go.
He says, "Feeding them all by myself had become a bit of a job. I missed the old days when it was just a matter of finding a couple of dead rats around the corner."

12/05/2008

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 10:51:56 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Ines_rocks!
VIP

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 07:07:08 AM »

Here are a few excerpts of the Moho interview from contactmusic...

SLASH FEARED AIDS WOULD RUIN HIS SEX LIFE

And he insists he was never worried about becoming a victim and dying, but he was concerned that the disease would end his sex life.
He tells Britain's Mojo magazine, "The first time I was tested, I didn't care about the result in terms of my own mortality.
"I was more concerned about the fact that, if it was positive, I wouldn't be able to get laid for however long it took me to kick the bucket (die)."

12/05/2008

this is quite...hummm... interesting. I mean, the guy was more concerned about not having sex than dying?   hihi Slash has a great philosofy of life....

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: