Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:54:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "BBF, who will kick ass while shredding lick on the current GNR world tour..."
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: "BBF, who will kick ass while shredding lick on the current GNR world tour..."  (Read 11737 times)
grog mug
Legend

« on: January 16, 2008, 03:45:55 AM »

"BBF, who will kick ass while shredding lick on the current GNR world tour..."  This is a quote in the new ELITE FIGHTER magazine dated JANUARY 2008?  Does this mean GN'R will be touring again pretty soon?  Lets hope so....

Edit: OLD NEWS. The interview took place a year ago. /jarmo
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 11:06:14 AM by jarmo » Logged
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 04:18:50 AM »

I love these quotes,

their usually from some shotty goss celeb magazine, who base their rumours on nothing,
or off of gnr message boards...

If theirs any talk what so ever of a gnr tour , then we will hear it from a more reliable source... not a magazine

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 04:41:32 AM »

I love these quotes,

their usually from some shotty goss celeb magazine, who base their rumours on nothing,

If theirs any talk what so ever of a gnr tour , then we will hear it from a more reliable source... not a magazine

"Elite Fighter Magazine from the editors of Ultimate Grappling Magazine"

sounds reputable enough to me  Tongue

gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 06:40:13 AM »

I love these quotes,

Mick Wall has written many many biogprahies on celebrities for the past 20 years,

then He said the other day that he has heard  a 11 track listing of chinese democracy, and alot of stuff about axl,
does that make him reputable?
No,

at the end of the day,
they make bullshit rumours to sell magazines, its called marketing,

I gaurantee their will be no tours anywhere until chinese democracy comes out...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 12:55:55 PM »

I love these quotes,

Mick Wall has written many many biogprahies on celebrities for the past 20 years,

then He said the other day that he has heard  a 11 track listing of chinese democracy, and alot of stuff about axl,
does that make him reputable?
No,

at the end of the day,
they make bullshit rumours to sell magazines, its called marketing,

I gaurantee their will be no tours anywhere until chinese democracy comes out...

i was kidding! do you really think i meant  '<<Insert Superlative>> <<Insert Fighting Term>> Magazine' from the makers of   '<<Insert Superlative>> <<Insert Fighting Term>> Magazine'    was a reputable source for GNR info?

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 02:00:13 PM »

I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, but hell it might be true in the long run....maybe Bumblefoot accidently opened his mouth again...
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 02:21:39 PM »

Why would you say that?  I think it's getting more and more likely all the time...
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »

That's all they have done so far...tour without an album....so why not do it again?  I'm sure there are a couple of places left in the world the current GN'R lineup haven't been too.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 03:01:51 PM »

That's all they have done so far...tour without an album....so why not do it again?  I'm sure there are a couple of places left in the world the current GN'R lineup haven't been too.

It's funny.

If GN'R hadn't toured in 2007, you'd be saying "why didn't they at least play some shows because the album didn't come out!"...

I don't know about you, but I'm glad they toured in 2006 and 2007, even without the album out.

Bands tour, write songs, record songs and deal with record company bullshit. I'm glad the last one didn't stop them from touring.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DemocracyRose
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 03:33:13 PM »

I dont think GNR will do a whole tour without an album. Maybe 2 or 3 concerts, like RIR in Lissabon/Madrid or maybe a concert in Brazil. I cant see them do another US tour with no new album to support.
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »

I don't know about you, but I'm glad they toured in 2006 and 2007, even without the album out.

/jarmo
I think a lot of people are glad they did. And if nothing is gonna happen this year with the album, then I hope I'll at least get a chance to see them live again!
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 05:11:46 PM »

It's funny.

If GN'R hadn't toured in 2007, you'd be saying "why didn't they at least play some shows because the album didn't come out!"...

Bands tour, write songs, record songs and deal with record company bullshit. I'm glad the last one didn't stop them from touring.

/jarmo

So then are you confirming that "record company bullshit" is what's delaying the album?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 05:21:04 PM »

So then are you confirming that "record company bullshit" is what's delaying the album?

That's my guess. Here's why I think so:

Recording is done + Baz saying it's done and amazing + Richard's comment in that e-mail + Eddie Trunk's comments....

Add to that my personal belief that if it was just up to the band or Axl himself, it would've been out already.

I don't think for a second that he set that tentative date for fun.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 05:56:40 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2008, 05:24:51 PM »

^Hey OMCS let's look for secret messages in Jarmos posts. Like 6 different sources have confirmed that it has to do with business.

Anyway I really hope to see GNR Live in 2008, but I fear that because of some picky little shits that won't happen without the album.

Edit: Kidding about the secret message thing. Unless the answer lies on the Statue of Libert and two desks: one in Axls office and one in Chairman Maos! Dun Dun Dunnnnn.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 06:22:48 PM by mrbucketfoot » Logged
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 06:17:37 PM »

yes the ball seems in axl's court as of right now.the way i see it at least.only news about a tour would be press release.or axl's saying so.

the one an only horsey !
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 06:22:15 PM »

Isn't that published in D's basement???

It's always neat to see a GNR mention...unfortunately we won't know anything until an official announcement from GNR themselves...and the wait continues.  Whatever happened to that guy who said he was going on a hunger strike until CD was released?  When exactly did he die?  Anyway, album or no album, I'm there.  Hopefully the albums start rolling out in '08.  God I hope so!!!  crying

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
cineater
Legend

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 07:08:46 PM »

They don't need the cd out for me to go to another concert although a weekend date in Chicago would be real helpful.  I hope they are just on a touring break.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 08:50:18 PM »

damm skippy im there if they come ta philly.

the one an only horsey !
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 08:50:59 PM »

They don't need the cd out for me to go to another concert although a weekend date in Chicago would be real helpful.  I hope they are just on a touring break.

Me either, but some people are under the impression that Axl owes them something. The band had a same sort of deal for a couple of shows during the earlier years, but now those spoiled brats have had kids. Go figure.

Regardless, I think the attention is getting the album out then touring in direct support of the album. I look forward to whatever it is.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 09:29:24 PM »

I'm with most everyone else, album or not another US tour would be more than excellent. 

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: