Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:04:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Scott Weiland Responds to EW About Break Up
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scott Weiland Responds to EW About Break Up  (Read 33667 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2008, 11:20:15 AM »

hihi Yesterday he were a big friend of Slash, and now
and / vice verca.

This was just about a month ago...obviously something changed. Undecided

SLASH: 'We Are Always There' For SCOTT WEILAND 'If He Needs Support' - Feb. 28, 2008

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=91852
overmatik
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »

hihi Yesterday he were a big friend of Slash, and now
and / vice verca.

This was just about a month ago...obviously something changed. Undecided

SLASH: 'We Are Always There' For SCOTT WEILAND 'If He Needs Support' - Feb. 28, 2008

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=91852

That's what comes when your form a band for reasons that are diferent from the simple pleasure of playing together, it don't passes to the test of time...
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2008, 05:01:51 PM »

I was pissed when I found out Scott joined VR. Never liked STP too much (the odd song Vaseline, Down, that's about it). Although I'm sure that Slash is not without fault here, I'm glad to see Scott hit the fuckin' road. This is RnR, these guys are all on a huge ego trip...no one excluded. How can they not be? Baz won't join, no fuckin' way and VR won't ask him to either.

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2008, 11:28:50 AM »

I was pissed when I found out Scott joined VR. Never liked STP too much (the odd song Vaseline, Down, that's about it). Although I'm sure that Slash is not without fault here, I'm glad to see Scott hit the fuckin' road. This is RnR, these guys are all on a huge ego trip...no one excluded. How can they not be? Baz won't join, no fuckin' way and VR won't ask him to either.

After establishing a precedent with Weiland , Bach wouldn't work. VR always struck me as a classic rock sound with a modern edge.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2008, 12:42:49 PM »

After establishing a precedent with Weiland , Bach wouldn't work. VR always struck me as a classic rock sound with a modern edge.

Good analysis Jim Bob.  I expect news in the next couple of days.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2008, 01:00:07 PM »

^thats not Jim bob
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2008, 01:05:46 PM »

^thats not Jim bob

Jim Bob, quit fucking changing your name!!!!!!!!!  ha....  I thought you went from Senetor Bob to this guy, now you back to Bim Job.  ha. 
bailyrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2008, 08:43:46 PM »

I think the Velvet Revolver guys already have a new singer.And have for quite some time.Probably even before Scott anounced he was going to tour with stp.The boys seen it coming.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2008, 03:26:30 PM »

who is the member that didnt go to rehab....im guessing duff cause hes cool like that and does kung fu.

html sucks
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2008, 03:27:10 PM »

who is the member that didnt go to rehab....im guessing duff cause hes cool like that and does kung fu.

I'm guessing Dave.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2008, 03:31:25 PM »

I'm guessing Dave.

/jarmo

I dunno, theres hardly any news on him ever, cause hes the least well known in the band, so perhaps it was him but no one really gave a damn because he doesnt have the so called "star status" the others do. (not that i actually feel this way over him may i add just incase)

html sucks
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2008, 03:42:02 PM »

Well... Duff was rumoured to have been in rehab around 2006... However, he denied it...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=50582

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2008, 07:15:57 PM »

Well... Duff was rumoured to have been in rehab around 2006... However, he denied it...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=50582

Didn't Duff admit he went cause he was using painkillers? I coulda sworn he admitted he went back to rehab in some interview around the time Libertad came out.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2008, 07:23:24 PM »

Didn't Duff admit he went cause he was using painkillers? I coulda sworn he admitted he went back to rehab in some interview around the time Libertad came out.

Mentioned here http://www.pr-inside.com/entertainment-blog/2007/07/29/dozing-slash-blocked-out-revolver-troubles/

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

Mentioned here http://www.pr-inside.com/entertainment-blog/2007/07/29/dozing-slash-blocked-out-revolver-troubles/

/jarmo

it´s quite sad cos for these guys, having children or not, it´s absolutely the same. wouldn´t it be reasonable to at least resist the temptation knowing you have kids at home looking up for you? but as people say, once an addict, always an addict.  no

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
SpiritDave
One man Matt Sorum fan club
Banned
Rocker

Spiritofthestate.com

« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2008, 10:59:09 PM »

I'm a great STP fan, but man, is this Scott touchy or what???  hihi Yesterday he were a big friend of Slash, and now he's using sarcasm to describe the guy! Roll Eyes

Well that "big friend" you mention did kind of fire the guy, AFTER he quit the band in an attempt to save face so I don't think using a little sarcasm to describe Slash was going too far.

I think you'll find you're wrong.  Slash hasn't once said that VR 'fired' Scott.  They said they parted ways.  Simple.  Stop making stuff up.

<--- Apparently I'm a one man Matt Sorum fan club - Well, if that's the case, I'm proud to be! - Btw, I just love the whole deleting posts thing here Smiley
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2008, 11:22:34 PM »

I thought it was Benzos.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
izzbo
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2008, 05:35:32 PM »

I thought it was Benzos.

Yup - Xanax

-= IzzBo =-
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: