Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:27:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227941 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash Spills the Beans on Weiland's departure
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Spills the Beans on Weiland's departure  (Read 64170 times)
Feel_The_Burn
« Reply #200 on: April 19, 2008, 02:12:37 AM »

It stuns me that you even TRY to spin this! lol ... Matt got fired because Axl doesn't like being told he is wrong.  Smple fact.  Fuck sake man ... when is your blinded mind going to accept that fact!  If you told Axl you didn't like one of his songs he'd probably bite your leg or try and take ownership of your site

Tongue

You calling me blinded? Hahahahahaha!

You, the guy who has never said anything bad about Matt.

Yes Matt was fired because the band didn't need Slash and the band didn't need Matt trying to run the show.

People who were there are even saying that it was Slash trying to show Axl how he's right and how Slash pretty much thought Axl would come crawling begging him to come back.

But instead of doing what people who actually have some balls would do, leave, he tried to stick around and milk the GN'R cow some more.

Now I know you see him as the poor innocent victim who was fired from GN'R for no reasons.  Cry

/jarmo

You've never said a bad thing about Axl... why do you have more valid reason to hate Matt?  At least I fucking praise Axl when he deserves it !!!  And for proof, I know you remember all my posts, I'm sure you can check them Tongue

Matt stood up to Axl ... he didn't try and run the fucking show.  Never has anyone said Matt tried to run any show.  Axl hasn't said it ... and nor has anyone else.  Except you.

You're absolutely foolish if you think Axl fired Matt just because he said something out of turn.  Axl fired Matt because he was jealous of Matt's loyalty to Slash.  And I'm sorry, but any fucking moron can see that his loyalty to Slash would and SHOULD be more than his loyalty to Axl's old friends from Indiana, who meant absolutely nothing in GnR.

You are just rambling and rambling... When do you actually stop and think - wait, I don't have a clue on what I am talking about.  If you met Axl irl, you would feel so differently, but you don't - so you assume.  You can tell Axl you don't like one of his songs, but would you really?  If so, why?  Would it make you sleep better at night?  Somethings are better left unsaid.  Why?  Well, maybe because it doesn't really make a difference what you thought about one song that you might of disliked, but others just simply love.  You go on how you give Axl credit when it is due, give me your address so we can send you a thank you card. 

Matt's loyalty?  Have you sat down with Matt and talked with him about things that truly matter in his life?  Did he show you his "I love Slash" tattoo?  Maybe he has a Slash Butt-Buddy badge that he flossed around town.   I am only guessing here, but Matt's only reason to be playing with Slash is that he is a weak drummer that can't really start a band of his own.  Slash's self centered ways always gets him the same conclusion.

Now, I am not really sure if you got banned for being dumb - but, if not - thanks for being a GNR fan and a VR fanboi.

So you know these things? You are assuming too. Did you read Lynn's post I agree with everything said. It's like some form of communism

I don't like this
Really? You're Fired

.... mature?  Roll Eyes

Have you sat down with Axl and talked these things over? I love how you call him out for assuming , and you are doing the same thing. We ALL are.
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #201 on: April 19, 2008, 02:27:01 AM »

It stuns me that you even TRY to spin this! lol ... Matt got fired because Axl doesn't like being told he is wrong.  Smple fact.  Fuck sake man ... when is your blinded mind going to accept that fact!  If you told Axl you didn't like one of his songs he'd probably bite your leg or try and take ownership of your site

Tongue

Yes Matt was fired because the band didn't need Slash and the band didn't need Matt trying to run the show.

People who were there are even saying that it was Slash trying to show Axl how he's right and how Slash pretty much thought Axl would come crawling begging him to come back.

But instead of doing what people who actually have some balls would do, leave, he tried to stick around and milk the GN'R cow some more.

Now I know you see him as the poor innocent victim who was fired from GN'R for no reasons.  Cry

/jarmo

You've never said a bad thing about Axl... why do you have more valid reason to hate Matt?  At least I fucking praise Axl when he deserves it !!!  And for proof, I know you remember all my posts, I'm sure you can check them Tongue

Matt stood up to Axl ... he didn't try and run the fucking show.  Never has anyone said Matt tried to run any show.  Axl hasn't said it ... and nor has anyone else.  Except you.

You're absolutely foolish if you think Axl fired Matt just because he said something out of turn.  Axl fired Matt because he was jealous of Matt's loyalty to Slash.  And I'm sorry, but any fucking moron can see that his loyalty to Slash would and SHOULD be more than his loyalty to Axl's old friends from Indiana, who meant absolutely nothing in GnR.

You are just rambling and rambling... When do you actually stop and think - wait, I don't have a clue on what I am talking about.  If you met Axl irl, you would feel so differently, but you don't - so you assume.  You can tell Axl you don't like one of his songs, but would you really?  If so, why?  Would it make you sleep better at night?  Somethings are better left unsaid.  Why?  Well, maybe because it doesn't really make a difference what you thought about one song that you might of disliked, but others just simply love.  You go on how you give Axl credit when it is due, give me your address so we can send you a thank you card. 

Matt's loyalty?  Have you sat down with Matt and talked with him about things that truly matter in his life?  Did he show you his "I love Slash" tattoo?  Maybe he has a Slash Butt-Buddy badge that he flossed around town.   I am only guessing here, but Matt's only reason to be playing with Slash is that he is a weak drummer that can't really start a band of his own.  Slash's self centered ways always gets him the same conclusion.

Now, I am not really sure if you got banned for being dumb - but, if not - thanks for being a GNR fan and a VR fanboi.

So you know these things? You are assuming too. Did you read Lynn's post I agree with everything said. It's like some form of communism

I don't like this
Really? You're Fired

.... mature?  Roll Eyes

Have you sat down with Axl and talked these things over? I love how you call him out for assuming , and you are doing the same thing. We ALL are.

If you only knew.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #202 on: April 19, 2008, 02:29:08 AM »

Have you sat down with Axl and talked these things over? 

You might want to rethink that part. Wink

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2008, 02:33:04 AM »

"Feel the Burn", you are making yourself look foolish.   stop and think before you post, seriously dude.  no
Feel_The_Burn
« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2008, 02:35:11 AM »

"Feel the Burn", you are making yourself look foolish.   stop and think before you post, seriously dude.  no

I fail to see how by me asking him the same question I'm making myself looking dumb??
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2008, 02:42:13 AM »

I don't like this
Really? You're Fired

.... mature?  Roll Eyes

First, thanks, but, I never said it was about "communism", nor did I mean it to sound that way...

Second, um, you might sometimes want to watch what you say and to whom, around here.  Just sayin.  Never assume anything.  
Feel_The_Burn
« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2008, 02:49:02 AM »

I don't like this
Really? You're Fired

.... mature?  Roll Eyes

First, thanks, but, I never said it was about "communism", nor did I mean it to sound that way...

Second, um, you might sometimes want to watch what you say and to whom, around here.  Just sayin.  Never assume anything. 

I didn't mean literal communism (obviously?) i mean its like one person is in control , if somebody voices their unhappiness with the band he is fired? That is far how a band should function.

Second? I don't even know what that was supposed to mean.
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2008, 02:54:46 AM »

I fail to see how by me asking him the same question I'm making myself looking dumb??

It doesn't matter - but when you figure it out... should be a good giggle.

I understand what you are saying, regardless of how far from the truth it actually is. 

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Feel_The_Burn
« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2008, 02:57:42 AM »

It doesn't matter - but when you figure it out... should be a good giggle.

I understand what you are saying, regardless of how far from the truth it actually is. 

Well I really don't think I'll figure it out..

But yeah basically we are all assuming stuff..
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #209 on: April 19, 2008, 02:58:44 AM »

Tongue

/jarmo

I don't like this
Really? You're Fired

.... mature?  Roll Eyes

Just to be nice to you, Fernando knows Axl better than anybody else on these forums.  So just stop right there

Ever notice how everyone who has worked with Axl since Slash and Duff and Matt left has compliment him on how talented and open-minded he is?  I don't think it's a coincidence.  Everyone who has ever worked with him respects him, even people who are still bitter about it, like Slash and Matt
Feel_The_Burn
« Reply #210 on: April 19, 2008, 03:01:30 AM »

Tongue

/jarmo

I don't like this
Really? You're Fired

.... mature?  Roll Eyes

Just to be nice to you, Fernando knows Axl better than anybody else on these forums.  So just stop right there

Ever notice how everyone who has worked with Axl since Slash and Duff and Matt left has compliment him on how talented and open-minded he is?  I don't think it's a coincidence.  Everyone who has ever worked with him respects him, even people who are still bitter about it, like Slash and Matt

And exactly how does he "know axl better"?

Zakk Wylde didn't have great things to say about him , and I'm sure I've seen other quotes as well. Not everyone has said good things. Bitter? Doubt it. People have said the same thing about Slash with his guest spots? I don't think its a "coincidence"
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #211 on: April 19, 2008, 03:04:32 AM »

Dude, check your PMs

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #212 on: April 19, 2008, 03:06:50 AM »

I have lived with him for about 14years.

Feel_The_Burn
« Reply #213 on: April 19, 2008, 03:07:33 AM »

Dude, check your PMs

Thanks , well with that info my question still remains. We are all assuming on the situation. So by asking someone if the have talked to Matt about things. I was merely turning the tables.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2008, 03:11:39 AM »

lol.. he felt so foolish he deleted his account.   i wonder what his next screenname will be.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #215 on: April 19, 2008, 03:14:48 AM »

He did?!? 
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2008, 03:27:42 AM »

Wow! I guess ignorance is bliss, and embarrassment is without balls.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #217 on: April 19, 2008, 07:31:11 AM »

So, yeah, Weiland's still a douche hihi

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #218 on: April 19, 2008, 08:11:39 AM »

But, to be asked to quit because a person voices their opinion, and if they don't quit, then they're fired...that's sort of harsh.  To be fired because they're unhappy is sort of harsh.  (Of course, I work under union rules - it's very difficult to be fired under any circumstances.... Tongue  Roll Eyes).  And didn't his final demise happen because he stood up for the guitarist when that person was being talked about? 

He didn't seem to like the piano ballads, he didn't like that Axl is Axl and he didn't like that Slash was out of the band.

Thats the kind of drummer you want. Right?

Slash quit the band. He didn't try to stay around like Matt. I guess he thought Axl couldn't go on without him and he'd be asked to rejoin.

RageNirvanaNIN, I mean Feel-The-Burn is gone again.... And this time it had nothing to do with me.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 09:21:43 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #219 on: April 19, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »

please keep in mind that Matt "saved" the band in 1990, proven in a couple of interviews by Slash, Axl(!) & Co.

Re-Union time, baby!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: