Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:40:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228058 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Richard Fortus Talks To GnrDaily.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Richard Fortus Talks To GnrDaily.com  (Read 38186 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2008, 11:57:17 AM »

ik its a matter of privacy but why didn't he answer the questions that actually mattered to everyone here instead of saying "No cComent on this question"?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Death Cube K
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 12:04:33 PM »

ik its a matter of privacy but why didn't he answer the questions that actually mattered to everyone here instead of saying "No cComent on this question"?

Because that's how it is in GNR world. Ignore the elephant in the room.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2008, 12:07:15 PM »

perhaps he didn't want to comment on the only black eye or dissapiontment /let down/in his career ?

He is a member of Guns n roses , a band that , allegedly has been trying to secure a album release date for over 13 years
cineater
Legend

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2008, 12:16:58 PM »

Did they have to remind camp that Richard is from St. Louis?   Grin  Not the best way to start off an interview in the GNR world.  Have often wondered how that first meeting between Axl and Richard went with that hiding out in the background. 

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2008, 12:23:40 PM »

A band member says something and the usual suspects tear it apart to spout their anti-GnR propaganda, how refreshing  peace

And then they wonder why the band doesn't release much info, roflcopter.

This signature is very funny.
me2u838
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »

tear it apart??? tear what apart. they didn't fucking say anything as usual!!!
Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2008, 12:33:42 PM »

You just did it again but you will never realise it  peace

me2u838
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2008, 12:34:59 PM »

You just did it again but you will never realise it  peace

are you slow or something?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2008, 12:38:37 PM »

jarmo, shut the hell up. you are so far up axl's ass. we all love GNR and just want some damn music. stop sticking up for all the side stepping that everyone involved with the band does. I know they don't need to tell us anything but come on how many years of bullshit do we have to go through.

Well that ends your posting career here.

Have a nice day.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
PrimaDonna
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2008, 12:44:41 PM »

"The opinions of crowds"...ever heard about that?

There's no doubt that GnR fans feel let down. Simple as that. The vast majority do!!! No arguement needed, it's a fact.

People can go on and on about how Axl are entitled to do WHAT THE FUCK he wants, and by principle, they're right.

But GnR isn't just about the members and the staff. It's also about the fans. Without the fans, GnR is nothing.

Then they can always say that "they'll all come back when we finally release this shit", and they're right. But that is taking advantage of the devoted hearts of thousands of people. The logic is right, but living by such standards and such logics, is living like cowards.

The genuine concern that many of us feel towards this band, MUST soon be adressed.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2008, 12:44:56 PM »

If the masses doesn't get what tentative is, then don't use it. Especially not when tentative was 2 years ago. Tentative are usually followed by the interpretation of "if not then, maybe soon".

Maybe that's what they're doing?

Assuming native English speakers are too fucking stupid to read basic English.  Tongue

hihi

I know for you it makes no sense when the band doesn't comment on every rumor there is.

But it does. You don't say something until you know for sure how things are or if those things are happening the way you planned.

If he doesn't want to then that's his choice, but people will react towards it because in their world it's not really logical to not wanting to reply to a very innocent question about a ditty him and a fellow band member did 2 years ago.

To me it seems like the whole excuse for the interview was to try to get Richard to say something about GN'R.

The genuine concern that many of us feel towards this band, MUST soon be adressed.

What concern is that?

Who's in the band at this point? When the album is out?

What?

Are you losing sleep over these things?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 12:47:37 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
PrimaDonna
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2008, 12:50:31 PM »

To many a GREAT concern is that they fear another 2 year silence and standstill.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »

To many a GREAT concern is that they fear another 2 year silence and standstill.

Because?

Are these the same people who fear a riot because GN'R isn't on stage at 9Pm sharp?

Or the ones who think GN'R will never be able to finish a tour ever again?

/jarmo

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2008, 12:54:21 PM »

I love fortus.  He is my favorite member in GNR besides Axl.  I love the same bands he loves except for maybe Yes.  I too prefer Stones over Beatles. 
Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »

No it mustn't.... you make it sound like some political thing now, what are you going to do if they don't address it, protest on the streets?  peace
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 12:58:00 PM by Atillla » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2008, 12:58:27 PM »

People who claim to support the band have no faith in them and are concerned that the worst will always happen.

/jarmo

Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »

People who claim to support the band have no faith in them and are concerned that the worst will always happen.

/jarmo

Well said, that's what baffles me every time, eventhough they do it everyday, I should get used to it peace

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »

/jarmo

Jarmo, don't take it personal.  Faith is a touchy thing.  We don't pray to GNR.  I don't have "conviction" or "beliefs" anymore.  I look at the facts.  The facts say at some point the album will come out.  The facts also say don't get your hopes up unless you want to be dissappointed.   
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »

/jarmo

Well said, that's what baffles me every time, eventhough they do it everyday, I should get used to it peace

Atilla, yes, get used to it.  I have been here a very long time.  You will learn with time what it takes to be on the forum for a long ass time.  Many have left over the years waiting for the holy grail.  I haven't.  Jarmo hasn't.  Adz hasn't.  However, though we all have one common goal, some are much more positive than others.  Doesn't mean people aren't behind the band.  Just means some are realists than others.
PrimaDonna
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »

People are different. It has nothing to do with support in my case. Only experience. And I'm not negative either. Have never posted negatively before.

My point is just that they should say something more than they have.

Jarmo, you earn money from all the delays, so why would you care?

Some people like to shag for hours. Some don't. I don't, and my GnR patience is soon shattered.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: