Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 11:33:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "I think Dr. Pepper owes me a free case of soda..."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: "I think Dr. Pepper owes me a free case of soda..."  (Read 20583 times)
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »

Why the hell would VR bring Bach in?  Velver Revolver -- Now Featuring.....the guy we didn't like well enough to hire the first time around.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 06:22:19 PM »

Loyalty. Something you don't see too much nowadays. Kudos to Baz. If Axl would be okay with it, then I'd love to see him in VR. But the important thing is that he values his friendship with Axl and is grateful for how he's helped him.

Baz is a cool guy.  beer
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 06:27:22 PM »

no fucking way, I prefer to see Baz playing with metalfuckingmike and Steve Di Giorgio than some crappy-nowadays-shit like slash and duff
anyways angel down farts on any vr record

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 06:40:25 PM »

This is the second time he has mentioned this...he seems determined to get his free case. hihi

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 09:13:38 PM »

Thankz, Baz, Mike, D. GRG. By You ROCK.

ok

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
irishtwilight
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 09:20:50 PM »

I'll give Bach a case of Dr. Pepper to stop mentioning Axl.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:31 PM »

I'll give Bach a case of Dr. Pepper to stop mentioning Axl.

Not, Thankz.

ok

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 10:07:20 PM »

Dr.pepper should send him a warm case of shut the hell up .

I swear Baz talks just to hear his own damn voice.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
dungbeetle
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 10:09:30 PM »

I am locking this thread.  Thread now locked.  Thanks  Dungbeetle SysAdmnis

Dont eat cheese after midnight
axl4ever
Opening Act

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 11:28:03 PM »

Who cares?  VR rejected him once before for a reason and now with the Scott Weiland drama and considering how close he is to Axl, the media is bringing the drama on again and no one has said anything.  That must mean something.  If VR didn't want him first time around and he's also tight w/Axl, why would he even consider it? 
dungbeetle
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 11:29:57 PM »

Who cares about Sebastian Bach. 

Dont eat cheese after midnight
axl4ever
Opening Act

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 11:32:52 PM »

Exactly
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2008, 11:42:25 PM »

Actually, some people do!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2008, 11:43:35 PM »

Three things from me:

First, I agree with those who thing Baz should shut the hell up about Axl. Talk about riding coat tails. It's old. Okay, we know you're in the inner circle. We don't care. If you can get Axl and/or the record company to release Chinese Democracy, then and only then do we care.

Second, good for Baz, being  decent human being and not joining VR. To do otherwise would be a smack in the face.

Third, WTF happened to Scott!? Is he not in VR anymore? What did I miss?

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »

Agree

Baz is borderlining psycho groupie status with axl

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
axl4ever
Opening Act

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 11:52:32 PM »

Three things from me:

First, I agree with those who thing Baz should shut the hell up about Axl. Talk about riding coat tails. It's old. Okay, we know you're in the inner circle. We don't care. If you can get Axl and/or the record company to release Chinese Democracy, then and only then do we care.

Second, good for Baz, being  decent human being and not joining VR. To do otherwise would be a smack in the face.

Third, WTF happened to Scott!? Is he not in VR anymore? What did I miss?

Yeah, Scott's so out it isn't even funny. 
axl4ever
Opening Act

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2008, 11:56:07 PM »

It's not about caring about Baz at this point.  It's about him speaking about GNR all the time and the press that has been up about him due to the VR drama.  Baz isn't going to be in VR and speak against Axl (which is the way it should be).  It's more about about that Baz as nothing to do with GNR except that he's Axl's friend at this point.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2008, 11:59:22 PM »

It's not about caring about Baz at this point.  It's about him speaking about GNR all the time and the press that has been up about him due to the VR drama.  Baz isn't going to be in VR and speak against Axl (which is the way it should be).  It's more about about that Baz as nothing to do with GNR except that he's Axl's friend at this point.
I don't think Baz has ever claimed to be a part of GNR, or anything more than Axl's friend.  If you people are so tired of Baz talking about GNR, then why do you bother reading and/or listening to what he has to say?  I really don't see what the harm is.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
axl4ever
Opening Act

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2008, 12:09:04 AM »

I don't think Baz has ever claimed to be a part of GNR, or anything more than Axl's friend.  If you people are so tired of Baz talking about GNR, then why do you bother reading and/or listening to what he has to say?  I really don't see what the harm is.

I for one never said he was apart of GNR.   He does talk alot and I said the press kept bringing him up trying to create drama between Axl and VR.  It's all about the media and others creating drama where there isn't any. 
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2008, 12:16:18 AM »

I for one never said he was apart of GNR.   He does talk alot and I said the press kept bringing him up trying to create drama between Axl and VR.  It's all about the media and others creating drama where there isn't any. 
I hear you, didn't mean to single you out.  I know a lot of people on here are complaining about Baz constantly talking about Axl.  I really fail to see why that's such a bad thing.  And as for the media, I've heard quite a few interviews with Baz where they don't even bring Axl up, HE does.  And even when he does, the interviewer could really care less. 

I hear your theory though, if VR were to hook up with Baz, I'm sure that would cause some tension.  I don't see that happening though, so I don't think we have to worry about it.  Leave that to the media.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: