Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 09:19:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  baz "axl texted me, are you joining VR?"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: baz "axl texted me, are you joining VR?"  (Read 23382 times)
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2008, 03:35:45 PM »

Sebastian: Ummm, I'd say yeah, we're very good friends, and we text each other all the time - silly nonsense...

Jess: Does Axl ever say "LOL" in his texts?

Sebastian: (laughs) No.

Jess: Good man. I would have been quite concerned about that.

LunsJail  you were heard! Shocked

hihi I know...that put my mind at ease a bit.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
gilmour
Opening Act

« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2008, 12:28:23 AM »

Baz is a lier!!!

Vr didn't call him!!

Read this please.

http://duff-loaded.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=400

Baz never said he was called after the breakup, did he?.

Yes, shure!!!

I?m in the middle of all these huge rock icons who are calling me at the same time, and I?m sitting there thinking, ?How does this f**King happen to me??

ok
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2008, 02:31:03 AM »

Baz is a lier!!!

Vr didn't call him!!

Read this please.

Yes, shure!!!

I?m in the middle of all these huge rock icons who are calling me at the same time, and I?m sitting there thinking, ?How does this f**King happen to me??

ok

Roll Eyes

During the interview, Bach was asked if there is any truth to the rumors that he is being considered for the lead-singer position in VELVET REVOLVER following that group's recent split with Scott Weiland.

"I've talked to Slash [VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist] recently," Sebastian revealed. "I think it'd be really awkward for me to join that band.

http://buckethead.98rock.com/cc-common/mainheadlines2.html?feed=&article=3649852

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2008, 03:03:38 AM »

Baz is a lier!!!

Vr didn't call him!!

Read this please.

Yes, shure!!!

ok

Roll Eyes

During the interview, Bach was asked if there is any truth to the rumors that he is being considered for the lead-singer position in VELVET REVOLVER following that group's recent split with Scott Weiland.

"I've talked to Slash [VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist] recently," Sebastian revealed. "I think it'd be really awkward for me to join that band.

http://buckethead.98rock.com/cc-common/mainheadlines2.html?feed=&article=3649852

FM Kiss Ass...

rofl

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2008, 08:47:47 AM »

Baz is a lier!!!

Vr didn't call him!!

Read this please.

Yes, shure!!!

ok

Roll Eyes

FM Kiss Ass...

rofl

HBK *

HBK Tongue

He can get his facts straight.

Farid Bak
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2008, 11:30:04 AM »

so he did lie lol

Here Today..
gilmour
Opening Act

« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2008, 08:04:51 PM »

Baz is a lier!!!

Vr didn't call him!!

Read this please.

Yes, shure!!!

ok

Roll Eyes

Yes, you're right, but Duff said that that wasn't happened!  rant  Grin

I prefer to believe in Duff smoking
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 08:07:01 PM by gilmour » Logged
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2008, 08:44:29 PM »

Sebastian said it wasn't happening also. Wink

gilmour
Opening Act

« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2008, 08:46:39 PM »

Sebastian said it wasn't happening also. Wink

Shure!! Because they never called him!!! peace
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2008, 09:11:43 PM »

He says that he "spoke to Slash recently" never says what about.

Does Duff know about every conversation Slash has.  Cheesy

gilmour
Opening Act

« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2008, 11:21:08 PM »

He says that he "spoke to Slash recently" never says what about.

Does Duff know about every conversation Slash has.  Cheesy

Hey, hey, come on!! Baz said that Slash called him, to join the band, why he would say " join VR woud be.... "? And I asked to Duff about if the band had called Sebastian to join them and he said no. And that's it.

Cheers!! beer
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »

Where does Sebastian say Slash called him to join the band?  Here is a transcript of what was said in the radio interview.  Then listen to it yourself.

"I've talked to Slash [VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist] recently," Sebastian revealed. "I think it'd be really awkward for me to join that band. Number one, my new record, 'Angel Down', I like it more than VELVET REVOLVER records. That's just being totally honest. I love GUNS N' ROSES material, but I've got my own old songs ? SKID ROW ? so for me, it would all depend on music. I wouldn't just join the band just to join the band. If we came up with some incredible new songs, then maybe I'd think about it, but honestly, I'm very close friends with Axl [Rose, GUNS N' ROSES singer], and he sings three songs on my new record. I think Dr. Pepper owes me a case of free soda. [Laughs] [Referring to the Dr. Pepper soft drink company's announcement that it will offer a free can of its signature soda to 'everyone in America' if GN'R releases its long-delayed new album, 'Chinese Democracy', in 2008 ? Ed.] Axl's been so nice to me ? he's helped me out my whole career. In SKID ROW he helped us out, and in my solo band he brought me around the world, and then sang three songs on my new CD, which is pretty mind-blowing. I don't know? It's a cut-throat business, but Axl's been so nice to me, I don't think I would feel comfortable just joining VELVET REVOLVER and singing his songs every night. So I don't think that's gonna happen."

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2008, 11:34:33 PM »

i stil don't understand why a topic about Axl asking Baz if he joined VR is 7 pages long in the GnR section.  It has nothing to do with GnR.   The point was made, Axl was curious, Baz isn't joining the band, the end.
gilmour
Opening Act

« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2008, 12:17:46 AM »

Where does Sebastian say Slash called him to join the band?  Here is a transcript of what was said in the radio interview.  Then listen to it yourself.

"I've talked to Slash [VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist] recently," Sebastian revealed. "I think it'd be really awkward for me to join that band. Number one, my new record, 'Angel Down', I like it more than VELVET REVOLVER records. That's just being totally honest. I love GUNS N' ROSES material, but I've got my own old songs ? SKID ROW ? so for me, it would all depend on music. I wouldn't just join the band just to join the band. If we came up with some incredible new songs, then maybe I'd think about it, but honestly, I'm very close friends with Axl [Rose, GUNS N' ROSES singer], and he sings three songs on my new record. I think Dr. Pepper owes me a case of free soda. [Laughs] [Referring to the Dr. Pepper soft drink company's announcement that it will offer a free can of its signature soda to 'everyone in America' if GN'R releases its long-delayed new album, 'Chinese Democracy', in 2008 ? Ed.] Axl's been so nice to me ? he's helped me out my whole career. In SKID ROW he helped us out, and in my solo band he brought me around the world, and then sang three songs on my new CD, which is pretty mind-blowing. I don't know? It's a cut-throat business, but Axl's been so nice to me, I don't think I would feel comfortable just joining VELVET REVOLVER and singing his songs every night. So I don't think that's gonna happen."

That's ok, nevermind...

i stil don't understand why a topic about Axl asking Baz if he joined VR is 7 pages long in the GnR section.  It has nothing to do with GnR.   The point was made, Axl was curious, Baz isn't joining the band, the end.

Maybe because VR is the Slash's band and Slash is the historic GNR guitarrist and the most great GNR icon after Axl Rose?

Or maybe because in the interview Baz said all that He loves Axl? Roll Eyes

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2008, 04:06:02 AM »

Maybe because VR is the Slash's band and Slash is the historic GNR guitarrist and the most great GNR icon after Axl Rose?

I realize you are new to our fine community.. (or are you?)

but we talk about the former members right here, and VR the Slash's band even has its very own section:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=12.0
gilmour
Opening Act

« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2008, 05:26:39 AM »

I realize you are new to our fine community.. (or are you?)

but we talk about the former members right here, and VR the Slash's band even has its very own section:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=12.0

I agree, that's why I said "Or maybe because in the interview Baz said all that He loves Axl?". Sebastian talked about his friendship with Axl in the interview, so maybe it's not a bad idea put it in this section. Smiley
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2008, 04:08:13 PM »

Man I wish Axl would text me  beer anyways Baz is smart Axl is the strong one why ruin his friendship with Axl then join a bunch of liars.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: