Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 07:06:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  baz "axl texted me, are you joining VR?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: baz "axl texted me, are you joining VR?"  (Read 23381 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2008, 08:18:10 AM »

Love when Baz talks, always interesting.  Wonder what song he sings on.

apparently not interesting enough . the dude has said a bunch of times what the song is..

No he's interesting, it's just I'm highly distracted or it's true what they said about killing brain cells.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 08:41:07 AM »

Sebastain will always be 16 years old.  I highly doubt VR wants him in the band.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 09:32:06 AM »

I really don't see him fitting in with VR at all.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2008, 09:56:51 AM »

For me to join a band and then sing all of his songs would be kinda weird.

why would he be singing all of axl's song in VR?
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »

I think he's alluding to the fact that VR is basically Guns minus Axl.  But you're right, they don't do but so many GNR songs.  I wonder at what point Axl gets tired of Baz spilling all these little details to the press.  Dude, there's a reason he doesn't do interviews.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 10:27:04 AM »

I think he's alluding to the fact that VR is basically Guns minus Axl.  But you're right, they don't do but so many GNR songs.  I wonder at what point Axl gets tired of Baz spilling all these little details to the press.  Dude, there's a reason he doesn't do interviews.

I think baz alluded in another interview that Axl gave him permission to talk about this stuff...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 10:41:34 AM »

the little details like how he goes to stage? that's just fun to listen. can't see the harm.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 10:44:32 AM »

no, VR isn't basically Guns minus Axl.   They do perform GnR songs every single show they play.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2008, 10:57:16 AM »

He's basically taking another shot at VR, saying they were just a Gnr knockoff
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »

I don't think it's so much knocking VR as it is showing repsect to Axl-the usually maybe do about 3 songs during the set of GNR, more towards the end of the tour-I also do think this is the phone call Baz got about the same time VR were in the middle of all this mess when Baz had said in an intervew that he just got a phone call that would "change his life", or something like that
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 11:06:58 AM by Eric Draven » Logged

libertad
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2008, 11:16:53 AM »

I don't think it's so much knocking VR as it is showing repsect to Axl-the usually maybe do about 3 songs during the set of GNR, more towards the end of the tour-I also do think this is the phone call Baz got about the same time VR were in the middle of all this mess when Baz had said in an intervew that he just got a phone call that would "change his life", or something like that

Baz would be everything VR shouldn't want right now.  I like Baz, but if you want a blue collar singer as Slash says, Baz wouldn't be that guy.  He is the ultimate Prima Donna.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2008, 11:21:46 AM »

Tongue
i love that axl just texted at will.you know he's out there an knows what's up.axl lurks around just knowing what's going on with things.it's kinna funny axl knows oooohhhhhwwweeee kool '
i find axl amazing really i do.you just never know what he is up too.that axl rose. beer

the one an only horsey !
Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2008, 11:28:18 AM »

no, VR isn't basically Guns minus Axl.

I agree, to even resemble something like Guns they should have at least a little bit of quality which they lack in tons love

This signature is very funny.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

wow... bach sings on Chinese Democracy?  That's the worst news I've heard all week.  Hopefully it's the fourth or fifth album to come out in 2015.

I can't believe you just heard that news this week. That bit of "news" is about a year or so old.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 11:51:59 AM »

I would guess because they'd be playing VR's hits which aren't that many, some Skids hits which aren't that many and the the most healthy catalog to draw from would ofcourse be GNR. It's sounding as if it's something none of us will have to worry about anyway.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
The_Wretched
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 11:52:54 AM »

Sebastain will always be 16 years old.  I highly doubt VR wants him in the band.

yup!!! did you see him on that superband show on VH1. he throws fits for absolutely no reason and is quite the primadonna...

wouldn't want him as my lead singer... i'd have to kick his ass overy other day.

if VR didn't put up with Weiland... you think they're gonna put up with sebastian's " i can't do a photoshoot... i have to go jog!!!!"

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2008, 12:54:04 PM »

The Funny Moment TODAY

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2008, 01:06:17 PM »

axl: r u joining vr?
baz: wtf lollercopter noez
axl: k haha
baz: u r craze
axl: omg my bff jill baz
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »

I think baz alluded in another interview that Axl gave him permission to talk about this stuff...

You're right, I'd forgotten about that.

no, VR isn't basically Guns minus Axl.   They do perform GnR songs every single show they play.

C'mon people.  VR doesn't strike you as Guns trying to reform without Axl.  Even Izzy was involved in the early going.  However, I never said they resemble GNR in terms of sound or quality.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »

Actually, Sebastian got pissed off when slash didn't call him for 'the project'. Look for pre-vr interviews and post-vr.

He says NO to vr because he already wanted to play there and wasnt even invited to audition. And because he picks every chances he has to mention how great is Axl, and to mention his new album.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: