Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:48:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  steven adler confirmed for Celebrity Rehab 2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: steven adler confirmed for Celebrity Rehab 2  (Read 33728 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2008, 11:00:03 PM »

Im not gonna lie. I almost shed a tear when They had Steven's segment.

Fuck Matt Sorum! HAHA that was priceless and I agree.

Slash should let Steven drum on a few tracks if he can get his shit together.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2008, 11:16:57 PM »

Sorry, but Steven is a hot mess. It's not a surprise that no one wants anything to do with him. He's a total Donnie Downer.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2008, 12:11:44 AM »

I had to rewind that because I couldn't understand whose solo album he mentioned.  2 Slash references so far, and 1 Matt Sorum, for those keeping score.

I wish the best for Steven too, seems like a nice enough guy.  I have my doubts though that he'll clean up THIS time.  The longest he's been sober since he was 11 is 3 days.  That's not a very good stat.

Should be a good season.  You think Gary Busey's agent clearly explained the concept of the show to him?  He doesn't seem to get it.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2008, 05:23:24 PM »

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/10/24/ex-guns-n-roses-drummer-steven-adler-is-having-the-worst-week-ever/

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2008, 05:52:26 PM »

I have to say that was hard to watch...from last's nights Celebrity Rehab episode.  I hope he get some help.

http://defamer.com/5068476/5-moments-that-made-us-want-to-curl-up-and-die-on-last-nights-celebrity-rehab-2-premiere

« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 06:01:41 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2008, 07:41:43 PM »

It was hard to see him like that man.  Undecided

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2008, 08:22:56 PM »

fuck, that was the saddest shit i've seen in so long Undecided
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2008, 09:16:25 PM »

I have to say that was hard to watch...from last's nights Celebrity Rehab episode.  I hope he get some help.

http://defamer.com/5068476/5-moments-that-made-us-want-to-curl-up-and-die-on-last-nights-celebrity-rehab-2-premiere

You know, its so fucking sad.  And all he wants is Slash to accept back and be his buddy and play on his solo album.. Do you think stays away so he doesn't go down that road again?  Maybe motivation to for Steven could be if he gets sober he can play on Slash's solo album on one track?  This is terrible.  Its amazing he is still alive.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2008, 09:17:08 PM »

Nice little song there at the end.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2008, 10:07:22 PM »

Dude, I was LMAO when he said that about Matt Sorum too!!! God, that was hard to watch though...I feel so bad for him...he's such a mess.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2008, 10:31:09 PM »

Im sorry

he called Matt Sorum a Piece of Shit.

Still hilarious!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2008, 07:11:51 AM »

I'd more like to hear him on Slash's album than Matt.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2008, 07:39:16 AM »

Same here
Olorin
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2008, 08:02:11 AM »

I never knew that he was still a messed up as this, its a pretty hideous sight. Who can  blame Slash for not asking him to play, there comes a point where you just have to walk away from a junkie and let them find go whatever path they choose. Adler has had umpteen chances to clean himself up and the bonus of being set up for life financially and yet he still wont walk away from the needle.
He is never going to change, a 20 year habit is not an easy thing to give up and I dont think he has the complete desire to leave it behind for good. He doesnt seem like the kind of person who could stay clean and be strong enough to witness drugs and alcohol being used near him, if he ever does get clean,  and not instantly fall off the wagon.

Its his life and his choices and I'm wearing thin of sympathy for him, I've lost a number friends to heroin and watching that made me think less of Adler than I did before. I've known people with no hope, no support, no money, no anything, pull themselves out of years of heroin addiction and make something better happen for themselves and leave that shit behind.

The buck stops with the junkie, nothing can change their choices in life but them.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2008, 06:59:51 AM »

crying I just want my  crying best friend Slash back!  crying

shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2008, 08:10:24 PM »

wow that was sad.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2008, 07:06:53 AM »

Yeah, that was sad.

No matter how much i want steven to be in the fold i can understand why slash didn't even consider him. He's fucked up beyond repair...

Why slash would want matt on his solo record tho is another issue. One could believe that this would be a good opportunity to play with somebody else... Guess they get along tho and that's fine i guess...

The sadest thing about steven is that if there would be a gn'r reunion some time in the future, he wouldn't even be considered for that...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2008, 09:02:21 AM »

Yeah, that was sad.

No matter how much i want steven to be in the fold i can understand why slash didn't even consider him. He's fucked up beyond repair...

Why slash would want matt on his solo record tho is another issue. One could believe that this would be a good opportunity to play with somebody else... Guess they get along tho and that's fine i guess...

The sadest thing about steven is that if there would be a gn'r reunion some time in the future, he wouldn't even be considered for that...
Not unless he can clean his act up, and STAY clean.  I hope he can, but I don't have too much hope for him.  Can't wait for this weeks episode.  They've got quite the cast this year.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2008, 09:03:09 AM »

Yeah, that was sad.

Not unless he can clean his act up, and STAY clean.  I hope he can, but I don't have too much hope for him.  Can't wait for this weeks episode.  They've got quite the cast this year.

At least he knew that the L.A. Kings are a hockey team.

Rodney King a hockey player?  Come on now, girl that starred in the Whitesnake video....
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2008, 09:03:54 AM »

Yeah, that was sad.

We can only hope!

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: