Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:55:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  steven adler confirmed for Celebrity Rehab 2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: steven adler confirmed for Celebrity Rehab 2  (Read 33724 times)
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »

Thats a bit of a shame. I wonder if the actual beating, or the trial and being thrust into the spotlight afterwards was more damaging to him.
Strange place for him to go all the same, seems a naturally reserved guy and he is stuck in there with Adler and Co.  nervous

Rodney seems like a good guy.  But I believe he was drunk and high on PCP the night of the beating.  So that may not have necessarily been the trigger for his problems.  I'm cheering for him though.  The guy is a librarian compared to Gary Busey.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Civil Attitude
Headliner

"And i think you knooooow the words"

« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2008, 04:08:48 PM »

Gary Busey's a Fucking ignorant Asshole! Jeeeeeeeeezus....... the shit he comes up with, its like  "could you possibly be anymore fucked in the head?!"

Id like to pop that Mother Fucker in the eye socket!

Pleased to meet you....Hope you guessed my name...O Yeah,... But whats Puzzlin you is the  nature of my Game..
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2008, 04:24:28 PM »

Gary Busey's a Fucking ignorant Asshole! Jeeeeeeeeezus....... the shit he comes up with, its like  "could you possibly be anymore fucked in the head?!"

In Gary's defense, he was in a horrible motorcycle accident that has seemed to have long lasting effects on his erratic behavior.  I can't imagine he was THAT crazy before the accident.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2008, 04:38:07 PM »

In Gary's defense, he was in a horrible motorcycle accident that has seemed to have long lasting effects on his erratic behavior.  I can't imagine he was THAT crazy before the accident.
Wait, I thought it was all an act...he isn't a patient, he's there to help the others with their treatment.   hihi
Its wrong on so many levels to laugh at somebody's suffering, but since they have agreed to do this publicly and for profit...its OK right?
Either way...the only reason I watched it was to 'check in' on Steven...and sadly, I now wish I hadn't...instead of remembering him as the party boy with a permanent smile, every time I hear 'Steven Adler', I will think of a disturbed, damaged, crying man saying 'I miss my friend Slash'.  This type of stuff shouldn't be public...

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2008, 09:17:34 PM »

Gary Busey has always had sort of a strange edge to him in my opinion.  He seems to be genuine in wanting to be there and help others, yet is seems he may be a little to far off of the beaten path.  I think he is just adding to the already provided chaos.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2008, 10:11:29 AM »

Gary Busey has always had sort of a strange edge to him in my opinion.  He seems to be genuine in wanting to be there and help others, yet is seems he may be a little to far off of the beaten path.  I think he is just adding to the already provided chaos.

I hate to be cynical but........remember when he pulled the two girls aside to talk about his girlfriend's hypnotherapy.  I'm sure she doesn't perform that therapy for free.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2008, 10:37:12 AM »

I hate to be cynical but........remember when he pulled the two girls aside to talk about his girlfriend's hypnotherapy.  I'm sure she doesn't perform that therapy for free.
Creepy how he went about that Tongue

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: