Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:15:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FAKE: 4 Albums In September? (Article)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAKE: 4 Albums In September? (Article)  (Read 4976 times)
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« on: July 22, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/scoop-of-the-year-4-guns-n-roses-albums-coming-soon-166200

Huh

--------
Ah!

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65554

OFFICIAL: That Shackler's Revenge video is a total fake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there has been a lot of chatter about that Shackler's Revenge video of some red-headed dude talking about it and saying he works for Harmonix. He doesn't.

"But Sean, yes he does... that is clearly Ryan Lesser of Harmonix who has been there ten years."

Nope. Ryan wasn't at E3 this year and frankly has a much larger, stately beard (also he would never wear that shirt).

That dude in that video was just some tool pretending to be one of us and the poster of the video is an irresponsible waste of space who I will work diligently to make sure never gets credentials to anything ever again (and yes, I have a pretty good idea whom it was... I appear at one of the tables at the beginning of the video).

Do I actually care what some dude whom has no idea what is going on but is a fairly good liar says on Youtube? No. I just never want anyone to think that any HMX employee could ever be so monumetally stupid as this faker was.

Yes, I'm angry. It sucks to be in a situation where some guy pretends to be us and then says a bunch of untruths just for his moment on camera. I hope this clarifies the situation and sets the record straight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by HMXHenry : Today at 01:18 PM.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:54:50 PM by AdZ » Logged

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 04:20:44 PM »

Love the picture hihi

"We work with MTV to make Rock Band," the rep says. "From what I've heard, there's going to be four simultaneous albums to be released that coincide with the VMAs."

Probably the rock band CD, he wouldn't bring that sort of news I betcha Tongue

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:29:10 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »

Rumor, speculation....more of what we don't need.
GeraldFord
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 04:26:55 PM »

Wouldn't it make more sense to release an album every 6 months? Would love 4 new GN'R albums in one day though.... drool
Wicked Demon
Rocker

my post was Here Yesterday...

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 04:30:16 PM »

The Harmonix guys have been all over this. It is a total hoax.
Wicked Demon
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 04:35:00 PM »

I think this thread should remain so that other people can know this is a hoax. It seems to be getting picked up by little "media" outlets without one bit of verification. The Harmonix guys say it is a total hoax; the guy in the video is not an employee. He slighly resembles a guyat Harmonix, but even that guy was not at E3.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 04:35:18 PM »

The Harmonix guys have been all over this. It is a total hoax.

Where's the verification for it being a hoax?

Serious question too, not trying to offend you. I just havent heard or seen anything from Harmonix that denies this being a real employee

gnrevolution.com
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 04:40:17 PM »

Fuckin Hell!!!!!!!! Some people are saying this is fake but I don't know. It'll be intersesting to see what happens in September, could be just talk though

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Wicked Demon
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 04:41:05 PM »

Ah!

So there has been a lot of chatter about that Shackler's Revenge video of some red-headed dude talking about it and saying he works for Harmonix. He doesn't.

"But Sean, yes he does... that is clearly Ryan Lesser of Harmonix who has been there ten years."

Nope. Ryan wasn't at E3 this year and frankly has a much larger, stately beard (also he would never wear that shirt).

That dude in that video was just some tool pretending to be one of us and the poster of the video is an irresponsible waste of space who I will work diligently to make sure never gets credentials to anything ever again (and yes, I have a pretty good idea whom it was... I appear at one of the tables at the beginning of the video).

Do I actually care what some dude whom has no idea what is going on but is a fairly good liar says on Youtube? No. I just never want anyone to think that any HMX employee could ever be so monumetally stupid as this faker was.

Yes, I'm angry. It sucks to be in a situation where some guy pretends to be us and then says a bunch of untruths just for his moment on camera. I hope this clarifies the situation and sets the record straight.

gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 04:54:36 PM »

Yeah it doesn't look like Ryan Lesser, this guy's younger. I'm starting to believe this might be fake afterall

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 06:40:39 PM »

Ah!

TY for posting that! good to have clarification

gnrevolution.com
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »

one things for sure, if they released 4 albums at the same time it would be a huge "shut the fuck up" to all the critics always claiming Axl has spent 10 years making one album

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »

i don't think the articals even there any more Undecided it said error on page....i atleast wanted to read it even if it weas bs................a man likes to dream ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Wicked Demon
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 10:03:17 PM »

It's not even worth it... besides, versions of it are probably still out there...

summary: "what can you tell me about shacklers revenge and when it might be released" "i can't really say anything about it and don't really kno--oh, even though you're not really twisting my arm, uhhh... well--ok--from what i've heard it's different than old GNR."

"well--ok--from what i heard, [insert perpetual recurring GNR forum topic here]" ie... upcoming VMA performance, single coming out in a couple months, 18 simultaneous albums, buckethead is different than slash...

In other words--think of any argument or speculation you have ever heard on the forums, and creatively think of an answer you would most want to hear.... isn't it strange that this imposter is seemingly granting all of your GNR wishes?
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 01:53:57 AM »

Granting wishes my hairy arse. As good as 4 albums in one hit would be, one quality album would be soooooooo much better. Can you imagine how any "filler' tracks would be treated by critics if there were 4 albums?

And please, anyone who believed this shit should go look up gullible in the dictionary.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
kollemann
Rocker

Chinese Democracy is now!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 03:53:27 AM »

Chinese democracy=rumours,rumours..... Wink

http://www.myspace.com/kollemann = german GNR support

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000610764106
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 06:17:34 AM »

the thing is I thought it was a fake when I first watched that video but lets face it with information like that even if it was true harmonix will deny it as they will not want to get into trouble with gnr would they.

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 08:25:46 AM »

dude that video was totally real. you can spot ameture acting acting from a mile away. that converstion seemed way too natural.

i am NOT saying that the information was true just that it was not setup.

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 08:34:17 AM »

the one at the left is the real guy i think.. the real ryan lesser.. you can clearly see that the guy on the right pic isn't the same guy
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 08:38:32 AM »

this whole thing is quiet humourous though,
when you think about it, the people that went to all this effort, to try and be big on the internet,...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: