Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:01:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Blogger arrested, accused of posting 9 unreleased Guns N' Roses songs
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blogger arrested, accused of posting 9 unreleased Guns N' Roses songs  (Read 174093 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #960 on: March 21, 2009, 09:53:11 PM »

noone said they should. but it is not like he came into our houses and forced us to listen to them.

each of us who downloaded them (myself included) consciously downloaded unfinished unreleased material, so they have noone to blame but themselves for ruining the suprise ok

I understand what you are saying, though the opportunity to do so should not have existed, that is the point I am making, yet it doesn't matter, everyone still has their own philosophy in regards to their own actions regarding this including myself, however with me there are no, and if's or but's, it was staight up an invasion of someone elses rights, I can't speak for others, but I was raised with respect, to me the people involved all the way down the line were very disrespectful to do so. What a way to bring a real negative into the life of your so called favorite band.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Annie
« Reply #961 on: March 21, 2009, 09:56:06 PM »

noone said they should. but it is not like he came into our houses and forced us to listen to them.

each of us who downloaded them (myself included) consciously downloaded unfinished unreleased material, so they have noone to blame but themselves for ruining the suprise ok

I understand what you are saying, though the opportunity to do so should not have existed, that is the point I am making, yet it doesn't matter, everyone still has their own philosophy in regards to their own actions regarding this including myself, however with me there are no, and if's or but's, it was staight up an invasion of someone elses rights, I can't speak for others, but I was raised with respect, to me the people involved all the way down the line were very disrespectful to do so. What a way to bring a real negative into the life of your so called favorite band.
I never downloaded the songs, but I can understand the tempation to do so. It's kind of like expectant parents who want to be surprised, but can't help peeking at the ultrasound. If it wasn't there, you wouldn't do it.
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #962 on: March 21, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »

of course the opportunity should never existed but we don't live in a perfect world and everyone is responsible for their own actions.
If I cheat on my wife I can't blame the pretty girl that hit on me.

with regards to the blogger leaking the stuff, of course he invaded Axl's right to present the music the way he wanted to; noone I believe thinks otherwise.

What I find ridiculous is the punishment. Jail time for leaking demos, c'mon that's just sad  no

homo homini lupus...
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #963 on: March 21, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »

If it wasn't there, you wouldn't do it.

once again, we don't live in a perfect world and everyone should be responsible for his actions.

homo homini lupus...
Annie
« Reply #964 on: March 21, 2009, 10:04:00 PM »

If it wasn't there, you wouldn't do it.

once again, we don't live in a perfect world and everyone should be responsible for his actions.
That is true. Most people refuse to be accountable for their actions.
SMFS
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #965 on: May 07, 2009, 05:06:29 PM »

What I find ridiculous is the punishment. Jail time for leaking demos, c'mon that's just sad  no

I don't think it would be very smart for them to give Kevin jail-time for this.

Good Luck, Kev.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 09:20:34 PM by SMFS » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: