Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:08:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Blogger arrested, accused of posting 9 unreleased Guns N' Roses songs
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blogger arrested, accused of posting 9 unreleased Guns N' Roses songs  (Read 172527 times)
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #620 on: August 31, 2008, 08:23:08 PM »

damn. I would really feel bad for the guy if he got actual jail time.

I think a fine would suffice

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #621 on: August 31, 2008, 08:36:11 PM »

You're a lawyer? Shocked
$$$$
VIP

« Reply #622 on: August 31, 2008, 08:49:08 PM »

You're a lawyer? Shocked

nah

but my head aint up Axls ass so my moral judgment isnt impaired.   

the guy messed up and should get a heavy fine but IN MY OPINION jail time seems a little harsh

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #623 on: August 31, 2008, 09:10:45 PM »

Maybe your head is up your own ass....

With that in mind, please check our rules before you continue making a bigger ass of yourself in front of teh whole Internet! LOLZ!!!!!!11111

peace  beer  smoking

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
$$$$
VIP

« Reply #624 on: August 31, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »

Maybe your head is up your own ass....

With that in mind, please check our rules before you continue making a bigger ass of yourself in front of teh whole Internet! LOLZ!!!!!!11111

peace  beer  smoking

/jarmo

hihi NOT THE WHOLE INTERWEB NOOOOO!

but on a serious note. Jarmo you honestly wouldnt feel bad for the guy if he ended up in jail? He should definitely be punished but jail?

I think that sort of punishment would be more appropriate for his source who actually stole the recordings from the label.

The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #625 on: August 31, 2008, 10:23:52 PM »

It's a catch 22 for fans. Either download the lower quality leaks now while you can and cheat yourself out of the fun of the album, or take the chance of never hearing the songs at all.

Roll Eyes

rofl rofl

Are people still thinking that shit? Hilarious!!!  rofl rofl

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #626 on: August 31, 2008, 10:23:59 PM »

but on a serous note. Jarmo you honestly wouldnt feel bad for the guy if he ended up in jail? He should definitely be punished but jail?

I think that sort of punishment would be more appropriate for his source who actually stole the recordings from the label.

if he gets put in jail, i think it would set a nice example.
ben9785
« Reply #627 on: August 31, 2008, 10:37:52 PM »

This is all depressing..

Sorry to bring you down. Cheesy

I found that article very interesting...however, I bet he does get some kind of a plea deal.

Oh believe me, I've been sharing my thoughts on this rather openly... but elsewhere..

However this ends up will obviously set an example to others, but shame that he was a fellow GNR fan like us.. Sad

$$$$
VIP

« Reply #628 on: August 31, 2008, 10:43:14 PM »

ive heard people mumbling about IP address collection from sites that have streamed any of the leaks nervous

is this actually a possibility?? that would be crazy

AxlNow
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #629 on: August 31, 2008, 11:09:45 PM »

ive heard people mumbling about IP address collection from sites that have streamed any of the leaks nervous

is this actually a possibility?? that would be crazy

Do you mean collecting the IP address of everyone who has downloaded and listened to leaks or do you mean just the addresses of the people distributing leaks? I'm not worried either way since I haven't even attempted to find these leaks.

$$$$
VIP

« Reply #630 on: August 31, 2008, 11:42:07 PM »

the IP addresses of the people who have viewed leaks on Youtube as an example. It sounds out there, but then again I never would have guessed theis Skwerl character would be looking at jail time. Huh

Maybe they could fine all those people 10 cents and break even on the cost of making CD hihi

ben9785
« Reply #631 on: September 01, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »

They wouldn't be going after anyone who downloaded the links from him, they've done nothing wrong.

Kind of like if someone was to steal a bunch of CDs from a store and start handing them out on the street for free. The people who take the CDs aren't at fault, they're just taking advantage of the opportunity, how are they to know where the CDs have come from?

daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #632 on: September 01, 2008, 05:52:07 AM »

the IP addresses of the people who have viewed leaks on Youtube as an example. It sounds out there, but then again I never would have guessed theis Skwerl character would be looking at jail time. Huh

Maybe they could fine all those people 10 cents and break even on the cost of making CD hihi

i diont think anyone can be in trouble, just by looking at something that is freely availabvle on youtube. I dont know how that works if someone has added leaked songs to youtube?

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #633 on: September 01, 2008, 06:03:04 AM »

They wouldn't be going after anyone who downloaded the links from him, they've done nothing wrong.

Kind of like if someone was to steal a bunch of CDs from a store and start handing them out on the street for free. The people who take the CDs aren't at fault, they're just taking advantage of the opportunity, how are they to know where the CDs have come from?

That's right, watching stuff on YouTube doesn't make you a criminal either, so the IP's are next to nothing. I don't know how it is for the guy who has uploaded the stuff there though, but I think that spreading illegal material is pretty bad too.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 09:16:56 AM by kaasupoltin » Logged

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #634 on: September 01, 2008, 12:47:24 PM »

It's a catch 22 for fans. Either download the lower quality leaks now while you can and cheat yourself out of the fun of the album, or take the chance of never hearing the songs at all.

Roll Eyes

rofl rofl

In another year, when the album isn't out, I think those who missed the opportunity to download the songs are going to feel this way. Yes.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #635 on: September 01, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »

In another year, when the album isn't out, I think those who missed the opportunity to download the songs are going to feel this way. Yes.

Would you please tone down your enthusiasm a bit? It's just too much!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #636 on: September 01, 2008, 02:10:10 PM »

Roll Eyes

rofl rofl

Oh do you know what's going on behind the scenes that tells you it ain't coming out Huh? ya didn't think so.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #637 on: September 01, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »

track my ip i dont have any problems i download the leaks and i dont give a shit about the fbi coming for me

its way too hard to put someone in jail i think its hillariuos(*)

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #638 on: September 01, 2008, 07:00:44 PM »

if kevin mitnick got a 5 year sentence... and he is said to cause billions of dollars of damage... I really doubt this guy is gonna get more than 5 days.

Mitnick served five years in prison, of which four and a half years were pre-trial, and eight months were in solitary confinement.[1] He was released on January 21, 2000. During his supervised release, which ended on January 21, 2003, he was initially restricted from using any communications technology other than a landline telephone. Mitnick fought this decision in court, and the judge ruled in his favor, allowing him to access the Internet.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #639 on: September 01, 2008, 07:14:59 PM »

I see Slash even mentioned he'd like this blogger to rot in jail, thats a bit severe but nice of him to stick up for his old bandmate

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: