Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 02:37:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Best Buy exclusive
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 134 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Buy exclusive  (Read 555661 times)
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #920 on: October 10, 2008, 12:12:22 PM »

Another reputable source lists the Billboard article and claimed date...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27106927/?GT1=43001

MSNBC has never really let me down.

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

"Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

HUMOR = Negative Karma
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #921 on: October 10, 2008, 12:15:43 PM »

Another reputable source lists the Billboard article and claimed date...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27106927/?GT1=43001

MSNBC has never really let me down.

That is because Billboard is the Official Standard for the Music Industry.
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #922 on: October 10, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »

It's on billboard.com and nearly every news site has used this as a source.

Billboard is the official company for the music industry in the USA to keep track of future Releases, Sales, and Air Play Charts. Their entertainment magazine is secondary, and they do not run with false information. Further more are not going to release any information with out confirmation from Best Buy and representatives of GNR's Management.

I have heard that the deal hasn't been formally announced by the Band is because Geffen / Interscope needs to formally sign off on the agreement. It is expected to be done today or monday and a formal announcement soon after.

Ok, it's 100% official. Nov 23rd. I just got the word...Yes, I did....Info straight from the horses mouth...not from  some webmaster or website................feel free to believe ot not..i dont care............
Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #923 on: October 10, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »

Novmber 23, 2008!!

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003872663
elcharlie
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #924 on: October 10, 2008, 01:03:26 PM »

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003872663

a release date already.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #925 on: October 10, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »

Billboard is the official company for the music industry in the USA to keep track of future Releases, Sales, and Air Play Charts. Their entertainment magazine is secondary, and they do not run with false information. Further more are not going to release any information with out confirmation from Best Buy and representatives of GNR's Management.

I have heard that the deal hasn't been formally announced by the Band is because Geffen / Interscope needs to formally sign off on the agreement. It is expected to be done today or monday and a formal announcement soon after.

Ok, it's 100% official. Nov 23rd. I just got the word...Yes, I did....Info straight from the horses mouth...not from  some webmaster or website................feel free to believe ot not..i dont care............

Axl called you?

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #926 on: October 10, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »

Axl called you?

Nope, "Yoda" called, from Sedona.  She did an astrological reading.

I kid. I kid...

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #927 on: October 10, 2008, 01:09:24 PM »

Axl called you?

If I'm wrong, have this site do whatever it wants to me. I thought I would make people happy with the news that it IS 100% Nov 23rd. It's coming....................................
whiny
Rocker

a boy with urban needs, plant him some urban seeds

« Reply #928 on: October 10, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »

Axl called you?

If I'm wrong, have this site do whatever it wants to me. I thought I would make people happy with the news that it IS 100% Nov 23rd. It's coming....................................

it's nice of you that you want to make us happy. but without a source (or a hint which source it might be) it probably won't work....

"The universe is shaped exactly like the earth -
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were"
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #929 on: October 10, 2008, 01:14:45 PM »

Yes, why is it so hard to believe?

I know there's been a lot of letdown, but 11/23/08

It has finally come. Damn it took a long time too!

Billboard DOES NOT print crap, what they say is what happens.

I'm just glad we have a date!

Kickass

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #930 on: October 10, 2008, 01:18:46 PM »

i want an announcement and a single for radio out on monday.

it could easily happen

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #931 on: October 10, 2008, 01:33:45 PM »

Now only thing we have to wait for is GNR to update their site lol

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #932 on: October 10, 2008, 01:37:32 PM »

Axl called you?

Well thank you Nostradamus!!!  Roll Eyes
Do you have any other predictions for us that you can copy and paste from other non-GnR/official sources?  Or are your psychic abilities limited only to stuff posted on Billboard.com?  hihi
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 01:49:39 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #933 on: October 10, 2008, 01:41:24 PM »

In France, on "100% Mag" M6 channel, date of November 24th is done "for sure"  Smiley beer  yes  (i think you understand the man meaning of my sentence, i'm very ill, sorry  no  )

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #934 on: October 10, 2008, 01:43:23 PM »

Perhaps I'm a greedy bastard, but I would love a box set.  I'd definately shell out the cash.

Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #935 on: October 10, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »

Yeah on another note. I'm really glad Axl didn't go with Walmart, I hate that place, it's a monopoly, but it's a legal one.

Best Buy is cool, glad it will be there yes

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« Reply #936 on: October 10, 2008, 02:14:43 PM »

In France, on "100% Mag" M6 channel, date of November 24th is done "for sure"  Smiley beer  yes  (i think you understand the man meaning of my sentence, i'm very ill, sorry  no  )

Which would fit, considering that records are usually released on monday in France.  ok
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #937 on: October 10, 2008, 02:29:42 PM »

The funny thing is that french people seems to believe more in 100% mag than billboard.com  rofl rofl rofl

French people are so cool Cheesy Cheesy

Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #938 on: October 10, 2008, 02:32:02 PM »

The funny thing is that french people seems to believe more in 100% mag than billboard.com  rofl rofl rofl

No, we believe in karma and above all, in all informations and rumors taken together (lucs, you can correct me  crying )
justme
Opening Act

Keep on rollin'

« Reply #939 on: October 10, 2008, 02:33:53 PM »

Hum... only few french people my dear roudoudou  hihi
The real fans believe the good website Wink

Lucs, you can correct me  crying
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 134 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: