Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:58:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot interview with Trunk - 24 Oct
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot interview with Trunk - 24 Oct  (Read 27180 times)
Zeromus1337
Opening Act

« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2008, 12:18:48 AM »

Is it just me or did anyone else get cut off from the stream?

Nvm, got it back up.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2008, 12:19:16 AM »

Joes a dick

Axl is God.
badapple81
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2008, 12:19:23 AM »

GNR fans have some of the biggest dorks and assholes as fans... you should hear these tools.

Yeah totally dude. I can't understand how someone could ask him about who would win in Richard and Paul fight and if Beta is a sniffing witch?

WTF? Embarrasing  Sad
efish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2008, 12:19:45 AM »

Joes a dick

Ron p0wned him up and down.  hihi
Zeromus1337
Opening Act

« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2008, 12:20:26 AM »

Joes a dick

Ron p0wned him up and down.  hihi

What did he say, I got cut off.  Sad
Dark Angel
Rocker

Life is what happens in-between...

« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2008, 12:22:18 AM »

thx for the help!  Angry

bfoot - "Life's too damn short to be upset about what you don't have ?
enjoy what you do have"
www.bumblefoot.com
www.baldfreak.com
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2008, 12:26:59 AM »

whats the # to call?
Dark Angel
Rocker

Life is what happens in-between...

« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2008, 12:28:45 AM »

Staying up till 5 am to listen... and they dont play it where they should  Angry  And no help!

bfoot - "Life's too damn short to be upset about what you don't have ?
enjoy what you do have"
www.bumblefoot.com
www.baldfreak.com
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2008, 12:32:53 AM »

I thought most of the callers did not stay on track with their thoughts on Chinese Democracy. Eddie Truck made a good analogy
 with the KISS story. It seemed like Bumblefoot  felt  uncomfortable.
Dalshime
Opening Act

Is she really going out with him?

« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2008, 12:34:13 AM »

Ron has really calmed down ... seems real cool and down to earth like normal now  peace

Some asshole did mention that he hated the new song and his friend's band was better. They both blew him off like they should have. Ron did make a small comment about "Robin should open with that band" if the  opened for GNR. That didn't leave me feeling to good about Robin still being in the band. Ron came back and did say he was just joking and that he loved Robin.

Ron doesn't want to answer major questions about the drummer and current band because he doesn't feel it's his place to announce stuff, and that's pretty cool. He's a good guy.
overmatik
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2008, 12:36:25 AM »

Staying up till 5 am to listen... and they dont play it where they should  Angry  And no help!

In firefox you go to tools - options - advanced - network - settings - and then you fill in with your proxy code.

overmatik
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2008, 12:39:36 AM »

Wow, this Iron Maiden cover by Metallica is awesome, is in a British cover CD!
Zeromus1337
Opening Act

« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2008, 12:42:42 AM »

OMG so many people in the chatroom. o_O
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2008, 12:48:01 AM »

Ok, if he can't answer questions about GNR, then why do the interview? The guy seems like a great dude, but you have to know you are gonna get these questions when you sign up to be in one of the biggest bands of all time.It isn't like any of the questions were a personal attack on him.BTW,ChineseBlues, I am the "idiot" who asked the first question of the night peace

I actually said I think the CD kicks ass except I thought Better would be the first single.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 12:49:57 AM by RancidPunx » Logged

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
cviper13
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2008, 12:55:32 AM »

How comfertable do you think Ron is in his shoes right now if he is not comfertable responding to band questions. I hope it's just a temporary discomfort and itwill ease as time goes on. We need a stable band so all questions caneither be answered of if they are rediculous laughed off. Feeling uncomfortable is not a positive sign.

.....I have been reading this board for 5 or so years now, hello to all!
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2008, 01:16:19 AM »

Ok, if he can't answer questions about GNR, then why do the interview? The guy seems like a great dude, but you have to know you are gonna get these questions when you sign up to be in one of the biggest bands of all time.It isn't like any of the questions were a personal attack on him.BTW,ChineseBlues, I am the "idiot" who asked the first question of the night peace

I actually said I think the CD kicks ass except I thought Better would be the first single.

Oh the guy that bumble knew what you were going to ask before you even asked the question? What was the point of even asking those type if questions? You should have known he wouldn't answer.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2008, 01:25:57 AM »

you give GnR fans a bad rap.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2008, 01:32:17 AM »

Oh the guy that bumble knew what you were going to ask before you even asked the question? What was the point of even asking those type if questions? You should have known he wouldn't answer.

No, I didn't know that he couldn't say if Brian May is on CITR? WTF! GNR fans wanna know these things.What does he thing, people are gonna ask what he ate for breakfast? If he can't answer these things, fine, say that at the beginning of the interview, even Eddie Tunk was getting pissed with him.

LOL@ giving gNR fans a bad name. I am organizing a party outside of a Best Buy the day of CHIDEMs release and am buyin around 6 or so copies not couting all the people I am bringing with me.

If you think asking questions about who the fuck is in the band makes me give GNR fans a bad name, then I think you are mistaken.Why don't you call and ask him what toothpaste he uses?

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2008, 01:38:15 AM »

Ron has been really cool about talking to the fans, but anyone who is a fan with any kind of knowledge of this knows that Bumblefoot isn't comfortable discussing things like his band mates business, unreleased songs, inner workings of the band, future plans that may not be finalized, etc etc.

let him give us whatever tidbits he is comfortable giving on his own.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2008, 01:40:17 AM »

Ron has been really cool about talking to the fans, but anyone who is a fan with any kind of knowledge of this knows that Bumblefoot isn't comfortable discussing things like his band mates business, unreleased songs, inner workings of the band, future plans that may not be finalized, etc etc.

let him give us whatever tidbits he is comfortable giving on his own.

Eddie Trunk said for people to call in with GNR questions! Did you listen to the interview?Eddie was not happy with his non answers.Again, I don't doubt that he is a very nice guy.Please explain to me why someone in GNR can't comment on who is or is not in the band?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: