Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:50:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot interview with Trunk - 24 Oct
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot interview with Trunk - 24 Oct  (Read 26868 times)
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #140 on: October 25, 2008, 09:55:16 AM »

Ron is a good dude but the only thing that kept getting annoying was everything was I don't know.  Even when Eddie was like whens the album coming out, he was like I don't know, then later said the website had a count down.  I'm completely understand if he can't talk about things thats fine, but don't come across as completely out of it. 

That is not like him at all. I didnt hear the interview, but Ron is normally very cool and has an answer for most things and is real easy to have chat with.

peace

He also probably feels like he's suddenly under a microscope right now.  Seriously, the attention these guys will be getting will be a MAJOR  adjustment for all of them.  I'm sure it will take some time for the "new guys" to get used to the attention.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #141 on: October 25, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »

I guess it's better then Buckethead talking through a puppett  hihi

Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2008, 09:58:51 AM »

HE was honest and isn't the one to divulge the plans or intentions. Get over it!

I dont want him to divulge anything that he cant or wants.. I repeat I DONT WANT HIM TO DIVULGE ANYTHING!!!!  But why come on a show and act the way he did? I like Bumble, this is not a bash fest. If he cant comment on anything why be in the studio or why not just talk about his own music. As a listener IMO the interview was ridiculous.

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #143 on: October 25, 2008, 10:08:31 AM »

To be fair, the fact that he was being interviewed the week the release of CD was announced and the first single hit the airwaves essentially eliminated any chance of talking about anything *but* GNR.  It wasn't necessarily good timing in that respect if there wasn't much Ron was willing to say on the matter.
Killingmachine
Headliner

Guns n' Fuckin' Roses

« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2008, 10:36:13 AM »

where I can listen the interview?
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #145 on: October 25, 2008, 10:44:26 AM »

If Bumblefoot still cannot talk about the album then he should not have been on the air last night. The interview was not good and I can
see why Eddie Trunk would get annoyed. The whole thing about the Bangles Eternal Flame was ridiculous. If I wanted to know  who wrote
the song, I would  Google it. I wanted to hear about Chinese Democracy. With that being said, I think eddie Trunk was correct that this song is very good and punchy.  
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2008, 10:58:29 AM »

I can listened that Ron is not so commited with the band I think.

You can't say "Uffff...like 15" when you've been asked about how much persons worked on Chinese Democracy.

Or "I think that Frank is on the drums".

YOU'RE PART OF THE BAND FOR GOD SAKE.

Bad move of BBF.

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »

why do You all bash BF? he was great in an interview and clearly stated for a few times that he is not talking about things someone else will ... also there was a great saying about kids and christmas tree so listen again and stop being like: oh, he should have done this or that; funny people ...  nervous

v. ..
Bigjoe
Opening Act

GnR 2008

« Reply #148 on: October 25, 2008, 01:06:32 PM »

I asked him about the tour in chat and he said it was still being worked out but it starts spring 2009.
He also said there will be a 1 hour show about the making of CD.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 01:09:27 PM by Bigjoe » Logged

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #149 on: October 25, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »

I asked him about the tour in chat and he said it was still being worked out but it starts spring 2009.

a 1 hour show? where!?

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Bigjoe
Opening Act

GnR 2008

« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2008, 01:21:38 PM »

I think he said on VH1.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #151 on: October 25, 2008, 01:24:14 PM »

I can listened that Ron is not so commited with the band I think.

You can't say "Uffff...like 15" when you've been asked about how much persons worked on Chinese Democracy.

Or "I think that Frank is on the drums".

YOU'RE PART OF THE BAND FOR GOD SAKE.

Bad move of BBF.

BBF came in very very late in the game.  the songs were already written and recorded.   I can see how he may not know all the details.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #152 on: October 25, 2008, 01:25:19 PM »

maybe I inturprtited this incorrectly?

"but anyone who is a fan with any kind of knowledge of this knows that Bumblefoot isn't comfortable discussing things like his band mates business, unreleased songs, inner workings of the band, future plans that may not be finalized, etc etc."

yup, you sure did. 
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2008, 01:33:08 PM »

I was in the chat the whole time he was there adn he never said that stuff at all. Someone pretending to be him said that stuff.
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #154 on: October 25, 2008, 01:42:41 PM »

I was in the chat the whole time he was there adn he never said that stuff at all. Someone pretending to be him said that stuff.
His nick was BumbleFuck - are you sure he didn't say that?

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Bigjoe
Opening Act

GnR 2008

« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2008, 01:45:00 PM »

I sent a private message to him and he replied. I asked about the tour and he said spring 2009.
During the regular chat he said there was a 1 hour show about CD.

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #156 on: October 25, 2008, 02:14:17 PM »

Trunk is a great guy, has a great show, and is great for Hard Rock/Metal.  He is huge.  He is very professional and sincere.  You can tell he was getting frustrated with bumble being a candy ass in the begining.  All Trunk wanted to do was talk about the song.  Bumble did sound high or out of it.  Also, seems REALLY out of loop.  This could be intentional I guess, but doesn't seem like anyone that helped with the album.  He did have some funny moments, like when he suggested playing a leaked version of CD with the final version that he is on so you can hear the differences. 

Now, the callers were total tools.  Terrible.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2008, 02:17:05 PM »

Trunk is a great guy, has a great show, and is great for Hard Rock/Metal.  He is huge.  He is very professional and sincere.  You can tell he was getting frustrated with bumble being a candy ass in the begining.  All Trunk wanted to do was talk about the song.  Bumble did sound high or out of it.  Also, seems REALLY out of loop.  This could be intentional I guess, but doesn't seem like anyone that helped with the album.  He did have some funny moments, like when he suggested playing a leaked version of CD with the final version that he is on so you can hear the differences. 

oh come on, he's overweight.. no need to make a funnie or big deal about it, man's gotta lotta junk in his trunk that's it hihi
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2008, 02:17:50 PM »

oh come on, he's overweight.. no need to make a funnie or big deal about it, man's gotta lotta junk in his trunk that's it hihi

hahaha, no, that isn't what I meant.  Eddie is a cool guy.  Good one Cheap Jon.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »

Only one hour for an album like Democracy?  Huh

Which is really like 40 min with commercials.  Seems like it should be a frigin movie  

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: