Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:59:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy (Album) - Charting
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 113 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy (Album) - Charting  (Read 431265 times)
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #1520 on: January 26, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »

Starting at number 23 this week with 36% in with 5800 copies sold.  Cd started at number 31 last week and ended up at number 48.  The week before that it started out of the top 50 and ended up at 42. 

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
badobsession_r21
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1521 on: January 27, 2009, 03:17:04 AM »

still holding strong in Greece, #14, up one position from last week.

http://www.ifpi.gr/chart01.htm

athens 24-5-1993
dublin 9-6-2006
athens 10-7-2006
rome 4-9-2010
arnhem 3-10-2010
sofia 8-7-2012
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #1522 on: January 27, 2009, 03:43:32 AM »

It really has performed pretty well considering.

And there goes the challenger...
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1523 on: January 27, 2009, 10:13:15 AM »

January is a horrible month for Cd's. U know if GNR message forums could unite and everyone with CD's price down go out and buy a couple more copies. we could drive it back into the top 10.

Why?

I don't think that's what it's all about.

because of the possible price down and aquarian friends or pisceans. plus it'd be fun like those net votes.
nothing to do with what's it all about. you get the goods and fun then no 'best buy owes us!' shit.

What? he he, I didn't get any of that.   hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #1524 on: January 27, 2009, 10:51:11 PM »

CD fell out of the top 50 this week...oh well... no

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1525 on: January 27, 2009, 10:56:58 PM »

CD fell out of the top 50 this week...oh well... no

yeah and?  why's that a bad thing.  considering that there was no promotion, no tour, no video (yet), robin finck stabbed axl in the back, and dr. pepper tried to ruin it all, i think cd is actually selling very well.  i really don't understand all the doom and gloom coming from the same group of haters. 
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #1526 on: January 27, 2009, 11:05:53 PM »

yeah so what!?....GNFR RULES!...I dont give a sh.... bout charts!....they are number one in my heart....and who cares bout Finck leavin the band to going back to NIN?
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #1527 on: January 27, 2009, 11:24:12 PM »

yeah so what!?....GNFR RULES!...I dont give a sh.... bout charts!....they are number one in my heart....and who cares bout Finck leavin the band to going back to NIN?
It fucked them over for touring.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #1528 on: January 27, 2009, 11:37:11 PM »

Oh so Finck is the reason why they are not touring?
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #1529 on: January 27, 2009, 11:40:52 PM »

Oh so Finck is the reason why they are not touring?

hm... how exactly do you think a band could tour without the lead guitarist?  how many times did the stones tour without keith?  how many times did zep tour without page?  it makes it hard to pull the songs off if you don't have someone to play them.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1530 on: January 27, 2009, 11:52:50 PM »

Now that you said that please tell us if Robin's out or not... because, otherwise, we'll be reading several 'Axl wants Bucket back and Robin/Bumble/Richard out' type of threads for the entire '09 year and these threads annoy us, the new lineup fans.

Quote from: Axl
It really is what it is. No decisions have been made by either him, I or us that I'm aware of.

When we're touring or working in the studio or there's social things like a friend's dinner or party whatever we would hang. But as people get older they have their own lives. The Stones aren't going bowling every Tuesday etc.

Robin leads one of the most different lives I know of starting with the trapeze in his backyard to the tv in his closet. Robin's work on the next is done so there's not lots for him to do here except the elusive promo and he'd rather be on stage.

It's more about seeing where things are when Guns decides it's right for a tour and if we're able to make agreements we both are comfortable and can live with at that time.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #1531 on: January 27, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »

hm... how exactly do you think a band could tour without the lead guitarist?  how many times did the stones tour without keith?  how many times did zep tour without page?  it makes it hard to pull the songs off if you don't have someone to play them.

YEAH! How many times did GNR tour w/o Slash, oh er wait, umm....

haha j/k man, I agree, but your examples were horrible hihi
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #1532 on: January 27, 2009, 11:57:52 PM »

Considering Finck's been a major player for the past decade or so, touring without him would make GN'R look even worse in the public eye.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #1533 on: January 28, 2009, 12:00:56 AM »

Considering Finck's been a major player for the past decade or so, touring without him would make GN'R look even worse in the public eye.

The "public eye" would not even notice
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1534 on: January 28, 2009, 02:59:20 AM »

[hm... how exactly do you think a band could tour without the lead guitarist?  how many times did the stones tour without keith?  how many times did zep tour without page?  it makes it hard to pull the songs off if you don't have someone to play them.

Fincks not THE lead guitarist...he is one of several...and if they really wanted to tour that badly they could just replace him...I fail to believe that it is Robin Finck who is soley responsible for any moves or non-moves GNR are making at this point...Bumblefoot joined the band DAYS before the Hammerstein shows and played on  the tour that followed...I am sure if Axl thought it was the right time to tour they would be touring...
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1535 on: January 28, 2009, 03:03:27 AM »

[hm... how exactly do you think a band could tour without the lead guitarist?  how many times did the stones tour without keith?  how many times did zep tour without page?  it makes it hard to pull the songs off if you don't have someone to play them.

Fincks not THE lead guitarist...he is one of several...and if they really wanted to tour that badly they could just replace him...I fail to believe that it is Robin Finck who is soley responsible for any moves or non-moves GNR are making at this point...Bumblefoot joined the band DAYS before the Hammerstein shows and played on  the tour that followed...I am sure if Axl thought it was the right time to tour they would be touring...

Are you trying to reason with someone who told another poster to get new parents?

time to get new parents!  ones with better taste in music!
rale
Opening Act

« Reply #1536 on: January 28, 2009, 05:48:03 AM »

gnr drop from the list (hitsdailydouble.com)
Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #1537 on: January 28, 2009, 08:10:54 AM »

mmm well....so that means NO FINCK=NO TOUR?.....I remember GNR canceled Rock in Rio cuz Bucket left the band....I hope this isnt the case....I saw somebody in the forum saying is better than Finck, so maybe he could get his ass on stage!  rofl
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 08:12:54 AM by Classic Case » Logged
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1538 on: January 28, 2009, 12:22:25 PM »

gnr drop from the list (hitsdailydouble.com)
A little more info needed

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1539 on: January 28, 2009, 02:50:33 PM »

He was quoted on the official site as being ''the lead guitarist''

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 113 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: