Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:35:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy to be released on MySpace.com - Nov 20th
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy to be released on MySpace.com - Nov 20th  (Read 20628 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2008, 09:07:36 AM »

Ahhh! This is Killing me! I get the album tomorrow! So i gotta waith that! I just want to sleep and wake up tomorrow! haha.. no i dont! Whats one more day, when i actually has dreamed about a new GnR record since 1994  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2008, 12:11:27 PM »

so what the fuck is school of rock spain?
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »

Oh no! Someone leaked the whole album on MySpace! It's at www.myspace.com/gunsnrosesdrool

It's an awesome listen. Can't wait for my CD copy!!!! I'll probably pick up the record version to. I don't have a record player, but it'd look badass hanging on my wall.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2008, 12:34:02 PM »

^^ it would be hilarious if GNR tries to sue GNR for leaking the album...

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

"Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

HUMOR = Negative Karma
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2008, 01:03:55 PM »

ok... I don't know what to do!! Shall I start listen or shall I wait till I have the album?

ahhhhhhh  nervous

lol

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »

Just to let you guys know, Chinese Democracy is now featured on the main page of myspace. That'll kick up the promo into overdrive!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2008, 01:38:16 PM »

Guns N' Roses 'Chinese Democracy' Playback Swamped By 1 Million Listens

November 20, 2008

As it is finally released...

Guns N' Roses much anticipated studio album 'Chinese Democracy' has been released online.

The album, which has been fourteen years in the making, is streaming for free on the band's MySpace page.

Such is the demand for the album that the band's music player has already attracted nearly one million plays today alone.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/47669/Guns-N-Roses-Chinese-Democracy-Playback-Swamped-By-1-Million-Listens

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »

In my opinion, listening to the album now, and hearing some of these songs for the first time on Myspace of all places, would kinda take away a bit of the magic that Sunday is going to bring.

I've waited so many years, I can wait another 3 days.
I agree, but this album is to me, what drugs are to Steven Adler...I couldn't resist, and gave in...   beer

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2008, 01:48:14 PM »

November 20, 2008

Guns N' Roses much anticipated studio album 'Chinese Democracy' has been released online.

The album, which has been fourteen years in the making, is streaming for free on the band's MySpace page.

Such is the demand for the album that the band's music player has already attracted nearly one million plays today alone.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/47669/Guns-N-Roses-Chinese-Democracy-Playback-Swamped-By-1-Million-Listens

So, does this mean that Axl wins teh intranetz ?
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2008, 01:58:28 PM »

damm i can't lisen to it.my computer is way to slow.i have to wait till it comes out i guess.

the one an only horsey !
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »

November 20, 2008

hmmm... how mouth-dropped must ex-gunners, naysayers, and critcs be right now. i'd like to see velvet squirtgun( i know it's revolver, i'm just schowcasing sarcasm) do that!!!!

FUCK all those bastards. CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!! Hands down...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 02:17:50 PM by Silverchair » Logged

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

"Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

HUMOR = Negative Karma
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2008, 02:37:31 PM »

November 20, 2008

hmmm... how mouth-dropped must ex-gunners, naysayers, and critcs be right now. i'd like to see velvet squirtgun( i know it's revolver, i'm just schowcasing sarcasm) do that!!!!

FUCK all those bastards. CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!! Hands down...
I certainly don't think this would surprise anyone but the hardest of Slash fans...this IS the most anticipated release of the decade!.  Lookout, Kanye...that light at the end of the tunnel, is a freight train coming your way.  hihi

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2008, 02:47:29 PM »

This is something that's related to the Myspace Music service.

Apparently we see it because we're looking at the page outside of the USA.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2008, 06:09:11 PM »

It keeps going up!  Cheesy

GUNS N' ROSES: 'Chinese Democracy' Streamed Nearly Two Million Times Today - Nov. 20, 2008

The new GUNS N' ROSES' album, "Chinese Democracy", has been streamed nearly two million times on the band's official MySpace page since it was first uploaded early this morning (Thursday, November 20). The stream will be available until the LP is released on Sunday, November 23.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=109323

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2008, 07:09:42 PM »

Did anyone notice that when you Rest Your Cursor over the picture of the Album Cover in the Music Player it says that the Release Date is 10/10/2009? WTF?

Also Jarmo may want to update the article on the main page about the 1 million plays in less than a day - currently it's showing as over 39 million plays!!!

Shocked

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2008, 07:10:53 PM »

November 20, 2008

Yeah well the counter says Over 39 Million listens as of now...
 Shocked

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2008, 07:15:40 PM »

November 20, 2008

Shocked

Thats total plays. That isn't all of CD. Only todays numbers are CD since its only been up since 12am est.
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2008, 08:27:02 PM »

November 20, 2008

Shocked

Thats total plays. That isn't all of CD. Only todays numbers are CD since its only been up since 12am est.

Ahhh okay, thanks. Well don't I feel dumb!

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2008, 03:07:08 AM »

I can play _ONLY_ 'Chinese Democracy' and 'Better'. Everything else is not clickable. headscratch

Fuck 'Em All.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2008, 06:47:05 AM »

Are you trying to listen on the widget below about gnr?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: