Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 08:08:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227989 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Irving Azoff Comments On Guns N Roses
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Irving Azoff Comments On Guns N Roses  (Read 24410 times)
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »

For everyone say the old line up will never get back together...I would just say never say never.

But right now I want the Cd Line up all that they have to offer ie tours and future albums.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2008, 07:28:27 PM »

First, no bashing the old band. Last I checked they were Far from washed up *double Platinum, 2 hit singles, grammy* I'm sure there are thousands of artists who wishes they could be washed up like that.
right... but you bashing the guys who are actually in the band now is no big deal.   Roll Eyes

3rd: What's so bad about a reunion anyway? I mean, what did any of them really do that is so unforgivable and bad?
what did any of the current members do that is so unforgivable and bad?   They are actually in the band right now and didn't do anything to disgrace their place in the band.
Gunzen
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2008, 07:30:12 PM »

this is the best news i have read in weeks!  it is on the official site, and that makes it even better.  I give Axl credit for not taking the money and running (reunion) after all these years.  He had a vision , CD, and stuck to it and finished it.  and in my opinion most fans of this band are better for it.

I just cannot see the old lineup coming up with a CD as good as CD.  But hey, lets move on and hope for a tour.

Made my fucking day! ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »

I agree. I am totally against anything for a "Cash Grab"

I don't think there will ever be a reunion and that is fine.

I am simply stating, was there really, looking back on it, that much bad blood?  I think most of the problem stemmed from the drugs and alcohol.

Well guess what? They don't drink or do drugs anymore so the lines of communication would be way better than before

I don't want Axl to throw the new guys overboard but who is even in the band anymore?

Realistically if Tommy quit, why not?

U could team Richard as a touring guitarist with Slash if Izzy didn't want to take it full time, Duff back on Bass, let Frank or whoever drum *Fuck matt sorum* and u could keep Pittman and Dizzy.

I just don't want this to be like some bands at the R and R hall of fame where some guys don't show or this or that happens.  Reunite for at least 2 songs, except your amazing well deserved honor and then move on.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »

First, no bashing the old band. Last I checked they were Far from washed up *double Platinum, 2 hit singles, grammy* I'm sure there are thousands of artists who wishes they could be washed up like that.
right... but you bashing the guys who are actually in the band now is no big deal.   Roll Eyes

3rd: What's so bad about a reunion anyway? I mean, what did any of them really do that is so unforgivable and bad?
what did any of the current members do that is so unforgivable and bad?   They are actually in the band right now and didn't do anything to disgrace their place in the band.

Who am I bashing that is in the band?

What, Robin? A Dude who keeps leaving Axl and then coming back when its convenient for his wallet?

yeah u are right, but I don't think I've ever bashed anybody else.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2008, 07:45:52 PM »

I wish you had the same support for GN'R that you have for Jon.....

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2008, 07:53:17 PM »

There is only one GNR reunion I would like to see at this point in time..this certainly isnt the one Grin

Now if we can get some real news up on that site we would be getting somewhere

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2008, 07:56:47 PM »

If GNR reunited. I think it should be for like 5 dates. or just once on a live broadcast.

OMFG yes washed up 80s rehash over fresh and current music anyday duuuuude!!!! drool By the way do you have some coke so I can OD and fill my veins with Jack Daniels

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2008, 08:07:32 PM »

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

I have the same support for Axl as I do for Jon.

Have I ever said anything remotely negative about Axl?

ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2008, 08:07:56 PM »

By the way do you have some coke so I can OD and fill my veins with Jack Daniels

Sounds like fun to me  hihi

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to the next two albums in the trilogy and seeing the new lineup tour again.  Maybe we'll even get my dream come true "new" lineup of Bucket, Ronald and Richard

Gunzen
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »

Who am I bashing that is in the band?

What, Robin? A Dude who keeps leaving Axl and then coming back when its convenient for his wallet?

yeah u are right, but I don't think I've ever bashed anybody else.

Is this what Robin told you?  How the fuck do you know this to be true, and how can you base your opinion on a "guess".  For all you know Robin felt like helping a buddy?  You have never helped someone out and had a good time doing it?

These stupid ass posts based on nothing is exactly what is wrong with forums these days.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2008, 08:12:49 PM »

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

I have the same support for Axl as I do for Jon.

Have I ever said anything remotely negative about Axl?

There's the keyword.

I didn't say Axl.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »

D, we pretty much agree on a lot of stuff on here but I have to disagree with you about Robins motives. Was it a dick move that he bolted? Perhaps. But not for 1 second do I think it was because of money. One day he will explain why he left.

I personally think he left because CD still didnt have a release date nor could it be promised that it would have one for 08. So he said, enough is enough.

A person I spoke to said it was an "extremely complicated" situation.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2008, 08:20:25 PM »

D, we pretty much agree on a lot of stuff on here but I have to disagree with you about Robins motives. Was it a dick move that he bolted? Perhaps. But not for 1 second do I think it was because of money. One day he will explain why he left.

I personally think he left because CD still didnt have a release date nor could it be promised that it would have one for 08. So he said, enough is enough.

A person I spoke to said it was an "extremely complicated" situation.

that would make more sense han it being strictly about cash
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »

Well, YG with Robin, If he did it once, fine

The dude has done this twice now and he had to know that CD was actually coming out this year. So yeah, when people seem or appear to be disloyal to Axl, I don't really support them especially when I wasn't a fan of their style all that much to begin with.

I do support Ron who I think plays great, Tommy seems really cool Minus his statement but Im sure that was out of frustration, I started a thread 3 years or so ago saying how Chris Pitman would be the MVP of CD when everyone else was hating on the guy.

So just because I don't really like the style of one member doesn't mean I don't support them.

Just because I don't agree with certain promotional things doesn't mean I don't support them either.

Gunzen
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2008, 08:32:54 PM »

just dont know why you would assume anything without knowing it? But that is what happens on forums.  In real life, people dont just make up shit in the middle of conversations to justify their point do they?  If they do, I am sure they are caled on it.

I mean, your point about Robin is feckless cause you have NO FUCKING IDEA.  You might be right, but to assume Robin was upset, or unhappy about anything without knowing it is just pointless and spreads BS.

Azoff just posted a statement in what I feel is a direct response to negative posts based on nothing.  If I was MYGNR I would be embarrased, especially the mod who started the rumor, cause that statement was directly in response to that type of irresponsible bullshit, hell it might have been to that 112 page thread of bantha fodder in peticular.

I just dont see the point in being negative without any proof.

When I went to the shows they all seemed to get along.  From where I was sitting Axl shadowboxed Robin right before the show started behind the amps by the guitar rack.  So to me, they were fine.  That is all i can go by, I just cant muster up the angst to make up negative shit to prove a point.

This statement by Azoff was a direct respone to this kind of crap.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2008, 08:33:09 PM »

sorry for being rude, but just some retarded bunch of fanatics can believe Axl is gonna destroy this band, a truly all-star team that just released an incredible album, that does much better and intense live shows, to reunite with the AFD lineup. Who can want to have a drum-master like brain out to be replaced by ...emmmh... steven adler? Why some people want to see Axl with ... velvet revolver minus Weiland?

I cant say ''thank God the reunion rumours are bullshit'' simply because I've never believed them, not for a second.

This is without any doubts the best Guns N' Roses that have ever exist. Why would Axl ruin it all? Senseless.

By the way... is any of you enough stupid to believe Axl will reunite with the pair of guys that tried to bury GN'R in a judicial stand?

The only reunion I want is Guns N' Roses with Robin.

Future is ours. Dont look backwards.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2008, 08:34:56 PM »

bad news for some...although I really like the new band. Anyway, it has happened lots of times in the music industry that a rumour spreads and then it?s officialy denied, and then the rumour turns out to be true.  For example: back in 1999(?) there was a rumour regarding the Smashing Pumpkins?breakup, they denied it, and then guess what happened?

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2008, 08:35:48 PM »

Tommy seems really cool Minus his statement

What statement?

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2008, 08:39:58 PM »

Tommy seems really cool Minus his statement

What statement?

When he told D to get on board or fuck off?

/jarmo

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: