Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:35:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Booklet - thread will be deleted shortly
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Booklet - thread will be deleted shortly  (Read 2577 times)
gmGnR2
Opening Act

« on: December 12, 2008, 05:46:49 PM »

Since the record came out, I posted twice regarding the error filled booklet of CD and moderators quickly deleted the threads without any explanations... how ironic that last night Axl himself didn't wait for a question regarding this issue and mentioned it during the chat: "to release the album with unapproved and unseen final artwork with a !st work only error filled draft when others more recent were readily available still has not been explained but is finally getting cleared up"

On another thread you can easily find, I brought the issue again and asked the moderators why they deleted the threads... still no answer... lame, very lame.... any moderator having enough balls to answer this time around now that Axl talked about it?

Lips Sealed
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 05:48:00 PM »

Thread carefully, my friend, thread carefully.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 05:53:29 PM »

To me it seemed very pointless to bash the band for something that was out of their control.

That's what it basically was, once again.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
XxWickeds10xX
Rocker

GNFNR

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 10:59:04 AM »

To me it seemed very pointless to bash the band for something that was out of their control.

Jarmo, please explain how the CD booklet is out of GnR's control? Im sure someone had to proof read it, right? I mean they had plenty of time.

Not bashing, just wondering.

In the grand scheme of things I couldnt care less, the booklet has been sitting on my shelf since the day I bought it. The CD is more important to me. I just like knowing everything I can possibly know about it.

/jarmo

That's what it basically was, once again.

/jarmo
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: