Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:21:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  more neg karma for no reason
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: more neg karma for no reason  (Read 15222 times)
CaughtMeInaComa
« on: December 13, 2008, 02:31:30 AM »

Why my negative karma Jarmo-man? Care to explain?

Can't handle a good argument? Very weak dude........weak.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 02:55:43 AM »

Calling somebody a wife beater is an insult. Insulting other posters is against our rules.

I thought it was obvious, but seems like I need to spell everything out to you.

Very dumb dude.... Dumb.

I bet you beat your wife when she says she wants to go see a movie you don't like. I'm sorry but you're pushy, obnoxious
and you have no real grasp on reality.

It wasn't even aimed at me in case you didn't know.

You go around trolling in threads trying to get a reaction from people until you have to insult somebody and then can't face the consequences.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 03:00:03 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 03:40:01 AM »

I do not "Troll" as you may call it. And Jim Bob doesn't "Troll"? all his post ever say is If you don't support New GN'R or if you talk about the old band
then your stupid. You do it yourself. It got ridiculous. Then when I defend myself i'm seen as a "Troll". There is absolutely no reason for harassing a
fan of the band rather it be the new version or old.

Frankly, i'm sick of it dude. Telling us we should only post in the Dead horse section. I don't come here for YOU or anybody else. I come here because I love the Band. You have never seen me disrespect the new GN'R, I just display my affection for the original, and that is seen as weakness. Which is totally uncalled for.

As for calling him a wife beater.... I said I BET he does it. not that he did. You know if you're that pushy and rude and completely unwilling to listen to other people online then i'm sure you are even worse in your home life.

I can face whatever consequences comes my way. I just didn't feel it was justified considering I was being attacked from both of you. Then when I
speak up then I'm the one who's wrong. Someome insulted me in that thread you said I "Started Shit" in and I did not respond but asked for action to be taken from you, and you basically said You're the one who left in the middle of the arguement and came crying. Now which is it dude... Stay and defend myself or take the higher road and ignore people's insults? You can't have it both ways.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 03:43:32 AM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 06:10:13 AM »

We caught you in a coma alright.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 10:03:48 AM »

As for calling him a wife beater.... I said I BET he does it. not that he did. You know if you're that pushy and rude and completely unwilling to listen to other people online then i'm sure you are even worse in your home life.

Damn, you got me all figured out.

How do you do it?

How can you know so much?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 12:16:12 PM »

I'm yet to know why I have one.  Huh

and yet to complain about that.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 12:21:09 PM »

I do not "Troll" as you may call it. And Jim Bob doesn't "Troll"? all his post ever say is If you don't support New GN'R or if you talk about the old band
then your stupid. You do it yourself. It got ridiculous. Then when I defend myself i'm seen as a "Troll". There is absolutely no reason for harassing a
I have -3, I have gotten neg karma for insulting posters.

You have never seen me disrespect the new GN'R,
IMO everytime you post you are disrespecting the band trying to be cute with your personal text.

I just display my affection for the original, and that is seen as weakness. Which is totally uncalled for.
fuck yea its weak.  Dwelling on things that happened more than 10 years ago is pretty fucking weak.
western_chaos
Rocker

The Adrenaline Runs Through My Veins.

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 12:34:39 PM »

I have -3, I have gotten neg karma for insulting posters.

Jim bob is a legend after all. All legends deserve a little negative karma.  ok

My New Social Network Is Here:

http://writersparadise.ning.com/
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 12:40:15 PM »

ok then. I'm a legend tooo
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 03:20:08 PM »

Stop beefing with Jarmo for God's sake. It's his goddamn site, why do you come here if you have a problem with both him and the way he runs his site? There are alternatives, you know. Lot of other sites out there if you want complete mayhem and a bash-fest. Personally I choose to stick to this one because I agree with the way it's run. If I didn't, I'd be elsewhere, but I happen to think it's the best GN'R site around. Do you go to the homepages of people you don't like and complain that they don't like you too? Makes sense. Bottom line, deal with it or fuck off.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 03:47:37 PM »

Stop beefing with Jarmo for God's sake. It's his goddamn site, why do you come here if you have a problem with both him and the way he runs his site? There are alternatives, you know. Lot of other sites out there if you want complete mayhem and a bash-fest. Personally I choose to stick to this one because I agree with the way it's run. , but I happen to think it's the best GN'R site around. Do you go to the homepages of people you don't like and complain that they don't like you too? Makes sense. Bottom line, deal with it or fuck off.

You deal with it or fuck off, you ain't noone shackler. if you can't take the heat get out of the fuckin' kitchen!

If I didn't, I'd be elsewhere

Ohh, I do go somewhere else.....I think I have a right to point out when Jarmo is WRONG.
He loves to argue, he thrives on conflict with members. I have seen it.
Alot of his posts towards me are rooted in the Original line up. He apperently hates them.
and anyone who likes them too.  I assure you he is not doing the band any favors by alienating
their fan base.
When you want to bring someone new into the fold you don't say "Deal with it or Fuck off"
That's your lame way of saying, If you're not with me then you're against me. Sorry Mate, that way
has never made someone choose to follow anyone.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 03:52:08 PM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 04:18:57 PM »

Jim Bob does have -3 karma, so yeah he has been disciplined for his behavior as have I.

The wife beater thing was pretty bad dude.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »

LOL.  Grin Yeah I made my point.
western_chaos
Rocker

The Adrenaline Runs Through My Veins.

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2008, 05:13:27 PM »

LOL.  Grin Yeah I made my point.

Why would you be proud of something like that? You need to get a life.

Your days at htgth are numbered.  yes

My New Social Network Is Here:

http://writersparadise.ning.com/
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 05:19:46 PM »

You deal with it or fuck off, you ain't noone shackler. if you can't take the heat get out of the fuckin' kitchen!

Says the guy who came running to me when he was insulted after posting shit in the election thread.....

He loves to argue, he thrives on conflict with members. I have seen it.

Hallelujah!

Alot of his posts towards me are rooted in the Original line up. He apperently hates them.
and anyone who likes them too.  I assure you he is not doing the band any favors by alienating
their fan base.

You know me so damn well!

I'm alienating the so called "fan base"?

Because I refuse to let people like you turn everything to be about how great the "good old days" were?

Because I make sure everybody understand the aim of this site? Which is, I'll spell out for you, to support the current band.

Somebody who's proud of calling another poster a wife beater, and calls your president elect a Muslim in a negative way, is giving me lessons on how to live my life. Amusing.

/jarmo

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 07:22:49 PM »

Why would you be proud of something like that? You need to get a life.

Your days at htgth are numbered.  yes
I think Not.
I knew that smiley would be misconstrude as an admission of guilt.
I was laughing at D, he made a good point in a simple non confrontatioal way.
It ment Yeah, it was bad but I made my point.

Somebody who's proud of calling another poster a wife beater, and calls your president elect a Muslim in a negative way, is giving me lessons on how to live my life. Amusing.

Your first comment was addressed above, so you just proved that YOU can't read in between the line there Big Man.
Your second comment is pointless and you clearly don't read up much. Obama WAS RAISED as a muslim as a child,
but later claims to have converted to christianity. So therfore I was right up to a certain point. I don't like having a
former muslim for president! So What? Tha'ts my opinion.  I like president Bush, but when people call him a Moron,
do I go throw a hissy fit and try to force them to think like I do? No. Get a grip on life dude.

Says the guy who came running to me when he was insulted after posting shit in the election thread.....

Well if there's anything i've learned from you now Jarmo, When people shit on you....Shit on them right Back!

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »

Well if there's anything i've learned from you now Jarmo, When people shit on you....Shit on them right Back!

Look dude, what you do behind closed doors is your business... but do you really need to talk about your scat play with the rest of the board?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 07:43:42 PM »

Your first comment was addressed above, so you just proved that YOU can't read in between the line there Big Man.

If you have something to say, say it. Don't try to be clever and sugar coat shit.

Your second comment is pointless and you clearly don't read up much. Obama WAS RAISED as a muslim as a child,  but later claims to have converted to christianity. So therfore I was right up to a certain point. I don't like having a
former muslim for president! So What? Tha'ts my opinion.  I like president Bush, but when people call him a Moron,
do I go throw a hissy fit and try to force them to think like I do? No.

As I said, it was a comment made in a negative way. Not something posted as a fact.

And of course you don't like it!

Since you know me so well, I can play that game too.

You're one of those ignorant close minded people who think they have the right to tell others how to live their lives. The "moral majority".

Get a grip on life dude..

See above.

You keep doing that if that's your thing...

I don't want any part in your shitting games though.

/jarmo

The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 07:49:12 PM »

If you wanna talk about alienating the fanbase, go to mygnr.com, where every other post if not every post is about how Axl sucks without Slash and how a reunion is the only way to go. Is Slash in GN'R? No, so it's not fucking helping him OR Axl. All it does is push people away from the current band that is Guns N' Roses, and after being there I understand better than ever the value of what Jarmo is doing with this site. It's completely necessary, but I don't expect you to understand that, so why don't you take your ass over at mygnr.com where you can talk about the past 'till you get blue in the face.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

GN'R 2010!!!
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 08:38:59 PM »

If you wanna talk about alienating the fanbase, go to mygnr.com, where every other post if not every post is about how Axl sucks without Slash and how a reunion is the only way to go. Is Slash in GN'R? No, so it's not fucking helping him OR Axl. All it does is push people away from the current band that is Guns N' Roses, and after being there I understand better than ever the value of what Jarmo is doing with this site. It's completely necessary, but I don't expect you to understand that, so why don't you take your ass over at mygnr.com where you can talk about the past 'till you get blue in the face.

lol, silly person, I already do. I must say  it's an awsome place......Yeah Axl visits there to.... so suck on that.

You're one of those ignorant close minded people who think they have the right to tell others how to live their lives. The "moral majority".

OMG dude, I swear I thought you were posting about yourself there for a moment.
Really Jarmo, I would like for you to show me where i try to tell some how to live their life.
Other than me saying, Get off my back and Stop trying to force me to hate The orignal band Like yourself.
You don't know me at all and you never will. All you know is I love Slash Axl Steven Duff & Izzy and that
eats you up inside for some reason, Why? I have no idea. Nor do I want to find out.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 08:55:28 PM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 08:54:38 PM »

Jarmo..don't bicker....Axl's watching now you know.

Wow...things feel different now, don't they?

And yes..before you say anything..I'm back. Damn him and his timing.

Now on to my point.

I insult people all the time? WTF man? I haven't gotten a damn thing for it.

I tells ya, you're Out Ta Get Me.

But seriously Coma. If you come around just to stir up shit, then fuck off. (Wow...I'm a hypocrite....ah well...nobody will notice)

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 09:06:43 PM »

Yeah Axl visits there to.... so suck on that.

So? I still don't like all the negativity in the fucking place, and after seeing some of his posts there, I'm pretty sure Axl doesn't either.

GN'R 2010!!!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »

OMG dude, I swear I thought you were posting about yourself there for a moment.
Really Jarmo, I would like for you to show me where i try to tell some how to live their life.

If you can assume the kind of person I am, why can't I do the same about you?

You didn't get one Goddamn thing right about me, so why should I be concerned about saying anything right about you?

You don't know me at all and you never will.

Exactly.

The same works both ways.

Yet here you are claiming to know how I am in real life based on the fact that I think you're a shit stirrer that comes to a GN'R site to get attention.

Kiss

/jarmo

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 09:21:39 PM »

that I think you're a shit stirrer that comes to a GN'R site to get attention.

Really, You are the only person who shit is stirred up with. (with an exception or two).
I usually make a smart remark back to someone who is being an ass to me, and let things go.
But with you, I've been wanting to say thoses things to your for a few years now. My comments
were honest and true. You have a good site, but you have no PR skills whatsoever. I hope you can
learn to better yourself and stop talking to your own members like thier stupid. After all without us
you don't have a website.

The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 09:22:56 PM »

that I think you're a shit stirrer that comes to a GN'R site to get attention.

Really, You are the only person who shit is stirred up with. (with an exception or two).
I usually make a smart remark back to someone who is being an ass to me, and let things go.
But with you, I've been wanting to say thoses things to your for a few years now. My comments
were honest and true. You have a good site, but you have no PR skills whatsoever. I hope you can
learn to better yourself and stop talking to your own members like thier stupid. After all without us
you don't have a website.

lmao @ PR skills

GN'R 2010!!!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 09:29:26 PM »

After all without us you don't have a website.

Id be willing to bet this website was here before you even became a GnR fan.   I doubt it needs you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2008, 09:29:41 PM »

But with you, I've been wanting to say thoses things to your for a few years now. My comments  were honest and true. You have a good site, but you have no PR skills whatsoever.

Yes, my "PR skills" might suck.

It was never my aim to promote myself. I'm more than happy to just promote the band I love and the reason I have the site.

I hope you can learn to better yourself and stop talking to your own members like thier stupid.

It's "they're stupid" not "thier stupid".

By the way, out of all members here, it's safe to say I don't talk to all of them like they're idiots.

Only the ones I think are behaving like ones.

It's very dangerous to make generalizations like you made just to prove your non-existent point.

It just makes yourself look stupid.

After all without us you don't have a website.

Without you I definitely have a web site and probably a better one!

How does that make you feel?  Smiley

/jarmo

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2008, 09:38:17 PM »

You always have to have the last word...don't ya'?

HA! I noticed Axl made the same typo at CD.com too. typo's are pretty common.
Stop trying to nit pick every little word people say.

It just makes yourself look stupid.

You're the only one who does that, I just like pointing it out.  Grin

Without you I definitely have a web site and probably a better one!

How does that make you feel? 

It makes me feel fine. But you couldn't do without us all.  ok

Can I get the last word on this one, huh? LOL
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2008, 09:47:33 PM »

Stop trying to nit pick every little word people say.

The only reason jarmo chose to point it out this time is that you were trying to make other people look stupid and yourself intelligent while mistyping the whole thing.

Jarmo, let's just end this once and for all.

Ban plz.

GN'R 2010!!!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »

You always have to have the last word...don't ya'?

Not really.

I am aware that typos are common.

But since you're pointing out my faults, I thought you thought it would be only fair for me to point out yours... Right?

You're the only one who does that, I just like pointing it out.  Grin

Right, I'm the one making shit up and posting ignorant shit....

It makes me feel fine. But you couldn't do without us all.  ok

Maybe I don't include you in the "us".....

Smiley

/jarmo

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 09:56:10 PM »

Sure.  Grin

LOL.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2008, 09:57:44 PM »

Are you gonna admit that the thread title is wrong and you're talking out of your ass?

Since you did insult a board member by calling him a wife beater?

/jarmo

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2008, 10:16:36 PM »

LOL stop it Jarmo, You're making me laugh.

Dude, I say we should hang out and drink some brews and talk about GN'R!
Come on man, we both love the fuck outta' this band! I been a fan since 1989
I ain't going to stop now! Let's just agree to disagre on this one.
GN'R is all that matters here.

I will admit what I did if you delete  the -1 karma.

Whadda' you say?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 10:19:33 PM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2008, 10:35:32 PM »

It doesn't work like that.

People don't break the rules, get warned and then the warning is removed as soon as they say "I fucked up and I was wrong".

/jarmo

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2008, 10:37:47 PM »

Well....... i'm Sorry for you...not sorry for me! 

Then stop begging me to change the tilte.
the Title stays and remains accurate.

peace

« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 10:40:20 PM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2008, 10:44:47 PM »

How the fuck can it be accurate when there's a reason for the warning?

You broke one of our rules and got warned. How does that make it "no reason"?

If you want there to be "more neg karma for no reason", I can take care of that for you.

Just say so.

/jarmo

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2008, 10:58:30 PM »

You broke one of our rules and got warned. How does that make it "no reason"?

If you want there to be "more neg karma for no reason", I can take care of that for you.

Just say so.

/jarmo
OOoo, so you Would give neg karma even though I haven't broken one of the rules since you say I did?

Interesting comment. 

You keep posting stuff to me, So I reply. That's grounds for Karma?

I can post 3 people comments which WERE grounds for neg Karma and you did nothing.
So it only seems fair.

Are we done yet?
I'd like get back to reading Axl's interviews with the fans.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 11:00:03 PM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2008, 11:01:39 PM »

OOoo, so you Would give neg karma even though I haven't broken one of the rules since you say I did?

Interesting comment. 

If you want the thread title to be true, I have to make the proper adjustment since you're not admitting your error.

It's common sense really.

Regarding what others are calling you, it's what you do. You show up, try to get a reaction from people and then hope they get punished for you starting shit.

Sorry, but it's not working out for you...

/jarmo

CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2008, 11:11:50 PM »

I'm sorry, I really have nothing to respond to, you made no valid points.

If you want the thread title to be true, I have to make the proper adjustment since you're not admitting your error.

It's how I feel and believe it's correct in every way.

Regarding what others are calling you, it's what you do. You show up, try to get a reaction from people and then hope they get punished for you starting shit.

Simply not true, You are doing this exact thing to me right now, trying to get me to react  in anger to your comments, then punish me for defending myself.

Sorry it just isn't working out for You...
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2008, 03:16:50 AM »

All this namby pamby bullshit about a little negative sign? Pu-lease, call me when you're slummin' with D or one of these other weirdos.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2008, 03:24:20 AM »

All this namby pamby bullshit about a little negative sign? Pu-lease, call me when you're slummin' with D or one of these other weirdos.

Weirdo?

pot meet kettle

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2008, 04:10:09 AM »

IAs for calling him a wife beater.... I said I BET he does it.

Why? Tongue

I tell you one thing and that I am not a easy pushover too, but my GF actually beats me in armwrestling.
Beating her would probably be a bad idea hihi

Do you have some shortminded view of men or what?

You gotten a karma and are offended, others maybe had their titles changed involuntary.
I can see you obviously like the discussions here and wanna stay and I'm sure many are glad to have you.

The karmas are subjective from mod to mod, nothing to care much about.

You will be perfectly able to comunicate through your assertions, but maybe be a bit more tactfull? peace

You don't know me at all and you never will.

Exactly.

The same works both ways.

/jarmo

Let me try?

You're a nerdy type of guy that learned to act tough and stand up for yourself and dedending your own premises.
Deep down you're a very sympatethic person.

Haha, am I close? Kiss

Pu-lease, call me when you're slummin' with D or one of these other weirdos.

Yarr, ban him too? And take Ppbebe and Skeba aswell!! idea

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 04:24:36 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2008, 10:05:43 AM »

Pu-lease, call me when you're slummin' with D or one of these other weirdos.

Yarr, ban him too? And take Ppbebe and Skeba aswell!! idea

the weirdo calling is fine with me but you want me to be takeen out of here with d and skeba?
dam I thought you were a real buddy. rant
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2008, 12:28:22 AM »

This guy finally snapped!

When they snap, they snap.  hihi

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2008, 12:35:25 AM »

lol, too bad.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2008, 12:37:16 AM »

lol, too bad.

He was good for a few laughs here and there.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2008, 01:06:53 AM »

lol, too bad.

well lucky for you he will probably come back under a new name  hihi
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2008, 01:13:46 AM »

lol, too bad.

well lucky for you he will probably come back under a new name  hihi

No thanks man!  It was obvious he was what he was, but he showed his true colors in his last post.  We really don't need people like that around here.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2008, 01:28:10 AM »

So true! We've seen a few just literally have a total breakdown or meltdown, here!  In a way, it's kind of humorous...it's only a message board.  Know what I mean?  And people just "lose it and go down".  It's crazy and kind of funny to watch... and yet, in real, every day life, that sort of thing is not funny.   

Gotta' say, though, there's a couple here who need to "take stock of themselves", so to speak, because I sometimes can almost see it comin'!  If anyone is wondering if it might be him or her, then maybe you better stop and think. 

Great entertainment, at times, though! 

P.S. God, one of these days it could be me, losin' it!  I hope not and I really don't think so, but who knows.   
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2008, 06:52:50 AM »

So true! We've seen a few just literally have a total breakdown or meltdown, here!  In a way, it's kind of humorous...it's only a message board.  Know what I mean?  And people just "lose it and go down".  It's crazy and kind of funny to watch... and yet, in real, every day life, that sort of thing is not funny.   

Gotta' say, though, there's a couple here who need to "take stock of themselves", so to speak, because I sometimes can almost see it comin'!  If anyone is wondering if it might be him or her, then maybe you better stop and think. 

Great entertainment, at times, though! 

P.S. God, one of these days it could be me, losin' it!  I hope not and I really don't think so, but who knows.   

Those are the types of people that kill their families and then put a bullet through their head.

And when the news reporter asks the neighbors what type of people they were, you always get the "they were very quiet and seemed like normal people" schtick.

Yeah, HTGTH is such a tough environment!  That "Say Something Above You thread" is absolutely brutal.  And the "What Are You Listening To" thread can be downright nasty.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: