Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:41:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Future Q&As with Axl (UPDATED)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Future Q&As with Axl (UPDATED)  (Read 40704 times)
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #220 on: December 16, 2008, 04:51:54 PM »

Hi Axl,

Greetings from your home state of Indiana!

Two quick questions:
1) Someone asked if there was a trilogy. You said those were someone else's thoughts. Has Sebastian speaking out about Chinese Democracy put a stint in your friendship or is there a good chance he'll be back on stage for the tour?

2) How do you feel about people who record the concerts (video or audio) and DO NOT SELL the recordings, as well as people who trade the recordings?

-Drew

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
Terminator
Headliner

D.T.U.D.

« Reply #221 on: December 16, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »

Axl,

First and foremost, thank you for your music, it has brought a lot of joy to my life.

Ok, here we go anyway...

'You Could Be Mine' was used on the soundtrack for for Terminator 2: Judgment Day in 1991 and then 'Oh My God' in 1999 for End Of Days. Would Guns consider adding to the soundtrack of 2009's TERMINATOR: SALVATION? I personally think Shackler's revenge would be an excellent choice.

On the last few tours, we've seen your style change slightly. The 2002 tours you wore football shirts, in 2006 you went more casual with waistcoats, t-shirts and jeans with good old leather jackets. Will you be diversifying your look on any future tours? And are the braids here to stay?

Thanks Axl, all the best! peace ok

GN'R 07/06/06, 11/06/06, 23/07/06, 29/08/10, 18/10/10, 20/05/12

VR 01/09/04, 16/01/05, 09/06/05, 11/06/07, 15/03/08

Slash 03/07/10, 21/07/11, 08/10/12, 01/03/13
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #222 on: December 16, 2008, 06:12:39 PM »

Axl watch this video of bumblefoot playing better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-W96m75qI

Doesn't that make you wanna do an acoustic gig?

Gn'r never did Mtv Unplugged like many bands did, or anything like that, that could be seen by everyone.

Maybe you could consider the possibility of doing something along those lines for the fans, the band has the chops for something great and we fans would love to see this.

Thank you for your time

Chinese Democracy!
Moonlight J
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #223 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:11 PM »

Only 2, huh? Shit. lol

1-The story behind the accent, for lack of a better word, in the "but I don't want to do it" line form "sorry" is? Quite the shitfaced grin appeared on my mug the 1st time I heard it. Grin

2-What are your views on the decriminalization of marijuana, and would you or Guns ever consider using your star status to support such a cause?

A million thanks, sir!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #224 on: December 16, 2008, 09:09:02 PM »

K two questions for Mr. Axl

- From day one when you picked up a microphone for the first time till now.......what has been your absolute favorite moment of your professional career?
- Lakers or Celtics this year?

Thanks and much love from PA dude, love the album and can't wait for more.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #225 on: December 16, 2008, 09:13:22 PM »

Hello, Mr. Rose !

1. Is Chinese Democracy the best it could possibly be, or were you pressured into releasing it, even if you might had wanted to tweak a thing or two?

2. COME TO ROMANIA !!

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Oasis1
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #226 on: December 16, 2008, 09:51:27 PM »

Axl, I can't wait til you tour again...please come to Toronto soon!

Question: who has a pussy full of maggots?Huh?
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #227 on: December 16, 2008, 09:59:39 PM »

Two questions, eh? Here goes nothing then!

Axl, was there a moment where you wanted to give up on CD because something just would not work out the way you wanted it?

Also, when was the last time you got out of the city and went camping? 

do you even know where the fuck I am?
Yellow Discipline
Opening Act

« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2008, 11:08:40 PM »

Dearest Axl,

Did Scraped or Shackler's Revenge ever have working titles that we may have heard before?

Cuz up until about 2 months before the album's release we never done heard shit about these songs.  And I like to think I know everything.  About everything.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #229 on: December 17, 2008, 12:32:38 AM »

Thank science no one just heard me. A weird squeal sound just came out of me. This better be happening. I will be making myself fucking nuts waiting for that particular week when the full album will be up for download. Pilferk, we need to fucking play sometime. I am fucking serious when Chinese Democracy will be available, Some of us from here should hook up and play online in a band together. Can't fucking wait!

I'm officially jumping up and down...and going to order some more MS points for my 360.

WOO HOO.

I'll be psyched to see the whole album....It'll be interesting to see how they implement TIL.

I'm going over to start pestering the Harmonix guys RIGHT NOW.

Smiley

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2008, 12:41:55 AM »

Man, what if he doesn't answer ANY of  these questions? It would suck, but it would be pretty funny too  Tongue

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #231 on: December 17, 2008, 12:43:06 AM »

Thank science no one just heard me. A weird squeal sound just came out of me. This better be happening. I will be making myself fucking nuts waiting for that particular week when the full album will be up for download. Pilferk, we need to fucking play sometime. I am fucking serious when Chinese Democracy will be available, Some of us from here should hook up and play online in a band together. Can't fucking wait!

I'm officially jumping up and down...and going to order some more MS points for my 360.

WOO HOO.

I'll be psyched to see the whole album....It'll be interesting to see how they implement TIL.

I'm going over to start pestering the Harmonix guys RIGHT NOW.

Smiley

that is an amazing idea.  I usually do vocals - but I tried Shackler's once and have never, ever tried again.  way too hard.

Laughed my ass off at "Thank science"  rofl  awesome.  ok

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #232 on: December 17, 2008, 06:34:34 AM »

I'm up for it....as long as you have the game on Xbox 360.  Smiley

usertag is the same as my posting name.

Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Alfie Bones
Rocker

I'm on the nightrain.

« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2008, 09:24:24 AM »

Did Scraped or Shackler's Revenge ever have working titles that we may have heard before?

http://www.bucketheadland.com/faq/faq2/FAQ_2_0.html

This is from 2003, and it includes "Shackler's Revenge (score to lost film)" as a credit (Bucket co-wrote the song).

So SR was supposed to be the name of a movie that never wound up happening. It's had the same name for at least five years.
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #234 on: December 17, 2008, 10:40:25 AM »

Thanks for sharing your heart n sole with the world, "love the work" your blessed indubitably... Future plans: Will you be orchestrating an album with less over dubs, raw to the point of black and white vs. color like Chinese? It seems raw would be so awesome coming from you. Again, thanks for Chinese yes   

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #235 on: December 17, 2008, 08:00:50 PM »

I've been real crazy lately and im pissed i wasn't around when you were posting axl, but i just gotta say the album kicks ass and ive been listening to it constantly since November 23rd. 

I saw you mentioned about an acoustic piece of music as being a possible follow up to "This I Love", There are songs on CD that have acoustic parts, but I was wondering if in the future there would be songs that were stripped down acoustic stuff in the same vein as the Lies album?

Thanks Axl and I hope sometime in the near future your playing shows in New York cause im ready to rock  ok

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #236 on: December 17, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »

If I get 2 questions then here is my second one....

Did Costanzo find it hard to divide his time between Chinese Democracy and filming the final season of Seinfeld?

George Costanza! Can't-stand-ya!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #237 on: December 17, 2008, 10:27:20 PM »

If I get 2 questions then here is my second one....

Did Costanzo find it hard to divide his time between Chinese Democracy and filming the final season of Seinfeld?

George Costanza! Can't-stand-ya!

/jarmo

hahaha "i turned around and he had my underwear" rofl

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #238 on: December 17, 2008, 10:32:38 PM »

Oops... Sorry Jarmo.

Please delete this question.

Why don't you do it yourself?

See that little button called "delete" at the top of your post, to the right? It's yours for the using...

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #239 on: December 18, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »

Any chance Oh my god will be played live again. 

will any of the  old forgotten tunes.. like just another sunday or bring it back home or aint going down.  .. ever be revisited?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: