Axl again on mygnrforum: Dexter homework

<< < (73/77) > >>

Silverchair:
The break-up isn't an issue for me. It shouldn't be an issue for anybody... fans, casual listeners or critics.

It's done. It's over. Move on.

What's next... just let Axl and Co. focus on the record. Promotion, tours, videos whatever they want. It's hilarious the comments posted on rollingstone.com and ultimate-guitar.com... everyone is an expert, everyone has an opinion, everyone picked a side... cuz they were obviously there when the arguments broke out, during the intimate dressing room moments.

Oh yeah... let's not forget, everyone witnessed the "Axl stole the band name" incident.

My point: People = Shit.

If you choose to not believe Axl... that's your choice.

ppbebe:
Quote from: Silverchair on December 18, 2008, 10:53:40 AM

The break-up isn't an issue for me. It shouldn't be an issue for anybody... fans, casual listeners or critics.

for me, it's never been an issue or something to blame anyone for. been thankful for the vr guys for leaving the band then as I love GNR. ;D

kuruptlon:

"Which led to the trial period where Slash played the key bits of Fall to Pieces but once I showed some interest that was over."

Can anyone shed some light on this?

duga:
Quote from: kuruptlon on December 18, 2008, 11:14:59 AM

"Which led to the trial period where Slash played the key bits of Fall to Pieces but once I showed some interest that was over."

I guess it's the Fall to Pieces Velvet Revolver put out.

Jdog0830:
Quote from: duga on December 18, 2008, 12:59:34 PM

Quote from: kuruptlon on December 18, 2008, 11:14:59 AM

I guess it's the Fall to Pieces Velvet Revolver put out.

probobly sounds vary simular to me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page