Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:51:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Party to the cd CD
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Party to the cd CD  (Read 3873 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 06:36:38 PM »

That's awesome!    Yeah, I pretty much started smoking again just to hear this album the way God intended it!   

Love your sentiments. But, ask yourself first, "Why do I believe there is a god?" All I know is it was put on this earth for you and for me. Its nature. It is how nature intended it.

... I love nature.  Grin

That's cool man!  It's not really the appropriate place to go into detail, but I believe there is a God because I believe the historical evidence supports the notion that Jesus Christ in fact rose from the dead.

In any case, we our allowed, by the grace of God or nature to enjoy the benefits of nature, as well as the creations of man!  It's a wonderful thing, and I am terribly happy to listen to this music.

Alright yea you are probably right. We can take this to PM's but hmmm. Alright look. There is not even evidence that Jesus existed at all so how can there be facts that he rose from the dead. We know how the Universe was created (and when), and know for a fact how the earth was made and when. There is absolutely nothing to support any claims that a god had anything to do with it or that a god exists at all. But, there is a mountain of evidence to support the Big Bang and especially evolution which isn't even a theory. Its about as factual as facts can get. I hate to burst your bubble dude. It happens to the best of us.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Alright yea you are probably right. We can take this to PM's

I suggest you do.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: