Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:40:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Stop posting articles for other GN'R fans to enjoy, it's stealing! (was Brain in Modern Drummer)
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stop posting articles for other GN'R fans to enjoy, it's stealing! (was Brain in Modern Drummer)  (Read 73511 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #400 on: April 22, 2009, 01:49:37 PM »

WOW, it took u a week to think of that? Roll Eyes

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #401 on: April 22, 2009, 01:52:25 PM »

WOW, it took u a week to think of that? Roll Eyes

No I was away so it was only a couple of minutes actually.  How's school Fatty McFuck?  Stay out of it ya big dummy.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #402 on: April 22, 2009, 01:53:13 PM »

School is fantastic!  Thanks for asking

When is the wedding?

BTW, I'm the dumb one?

I'm not the one getting bent out of shape over a message forum.

Stealing Jessica's insults

That is pretty lame. If you are going to take it to Junior High and insult me, at least be original.

Oh I forgot, you are from the copycat website......

Originality definitely isn't in the gene pool over there.

I'll check back next week to see what kind of insult you can look up on google.

can't wait.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:58:07 PM by D » Logged

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #403 on: April 22, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »

Keep my  name out of your mouth ok

With GNR on tour, u might not have that screen to hide behind tough guy

Who's the tough guy?Huh

Oh, so you are an OLD clown.

Don't you think its about time to grow up a bit there grandpa?

SLC's dick must taste like chocolate chip cookie dough.

IF you are going to insult me. Be original and not a little scared pussy behind a computer screen.

No just a retired cop after serving in the Navy in my 40's...
Is there a problem with that?
I told you in you last PM where I'm currently working so??

Nice P.M.'s Donnie....

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #404 on: April 22, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »

Dude, u are like 60

shouldn't u like be grown up and mature by now?

U attack me and now u are a coward tattling when you get called out on your shit.

I will say this

If Jarmo ever does ban me for something, I won't be coming back here crying about it nor bringing a band of toy soldiers to do my fighting.

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #405 on: April 22, 2009, 02:17:32 PM »

Ok Fredo???  I'm Shmart!

I wasn't banned yet...And look who your calling out to be mature.  I don't hide in P.M.'s big boy.  If you didn't have a dog in the fight then you should have kept your trap shut.  To think I actually backed you up once or twice?Huh  I'm 47 to be exact and will take on any punk who want's a shot at the old man.  I am a dirty fucker I'll have to warn you and have been around the block a few times.  Have a little respect and you'll get some back.

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #406 on: April 22, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »

BTW Me and Punk are involved in some business stuff in Florida and I'll be staying at his house.  I'll let you know.  That's a closer drive for you right?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #407 on: April 22, 2009, 02:25:52 PM »

Hey I'm sure people talk about what they post on many different sites, just as you do with your Mod's etc.  Why let it bother you?  It does but you shouldn't really care. 

You need to stop thinking you know me so well.

I didn't say I'm bothered by it, I said it makes me laugh.

As in, it's fucking hilarious!

And no, I don't really talk to my moderators about what they might post on other sites.... Seems like a waste of time really....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #408 on: April 22, 2009, 02:27:03 PM »

Ok Fredo???  I'm Shmart!

I wasn't banned yet...And look who your calling out to be mature.  I don't hide in P.M.'s big boy.  If you didn't have a dog in the fight then you should have kept your trap shut.  To think I actually backed you up once or twice?Huh  I'm 47 to be exact and will take on any punk who want's a shot at the old man.  I am a dirty fucker I'll have to warn you and have been around the block a few times.  Have a little respect and you'll get some back.

I think u called me out first?

Need a reminder?

I was finished with this topic as was everyone and u start your shit on me, insulting me

so don't fire the insults, unless u can take them back.

I did it in a PM so it stayed between u and i

U are the one who turned into a tattle tale crybaby and posted here.

I don't know or care about u. I think u are hilarious and I just hope u don't have any grandchildren to come a long and see what an immature brat their grandfather is.

U must be proud of yourself!

Now, go search for some more insults to throw at me. I enjoy it!   next time, try to be original and funny though. I have faith you can do it!  maybe............

Sure, I'll drop out of school, and drive 12 hours to Florida to fight a 50 year old man! hihi   all you keyboard warriors are the same.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 02:30:41 PM by D » Logged

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #409 on: April 22, 2009, 02:29:46 PM »

Hey I'm sure people talk about what they post on many different sites, just as you do with your Mod's etc.  Why let it bother you?  It does but you shouldn't really care. 

You need to stop thinking you know me so well.

I didn't say I'm bothered by it, I said it makes me laugh.

As in, it's fucking hilarious!

And no, I don't really talk to my moderators about what they might post on other sites.... Seems like a waste of time really....

/jarmo
Well that's even better for you!  Don't sweat the small stuff.  It is a waste of time and continued success.  I didn't mean talk to your mods about what they post on other sites just on your site but no worries...

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #410 on: April 22, 2009, 02:39:20 PM »

You know why it's hilarious?

It's just so fucking predictable.

You know how certain people like to talk shit behind others' backs?

That's like an online example of that behavior!  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #411 on: April 22, 2009, 02:42:00 PM »

Ok Fredo???  I'm Shmart!

I think u called me out first?

Need a reminder?

I was finished with this topic as was everyone and u start your shit on me, insulting me

so don't fire the insults, unless u can take them back.

I did it in a PM so it stayed between u and i

U are the one who turned into a tattle tale crybaby and posted here.

I don't know or care about u. I think u are hilarious and I just hope u don't have any grandchildren to come a long and see what an immature brat their grandfather is.

U must be proud of yourself!

Now, go search for some more insults to throw at me. I enjoy it!   next time, try to be original and funny though. I have faith you can do it!  maybe............

Sure, I'll drop out of school, and drive 12 hours to Florida to fight a 50 year old man! hihi   all you keyboard warriors are the same.
Whatever, It would probably be a long sore ride home.  I don't hide you dolt.  I'll give you my address come over.  I'll let one of my son's smack the taste out of your mouth so it'll be more even.  The 11 year old maybe tough so the 19 year old would be better because he's more up with his Dojo.  I still take him too anyway but with love.  You Ha!  I guess you are just an attention seeker sort of like my Golden Retriever.  Punk says hello......

Really Donnie just stop.  You making an ass of yourself and I have work to do.  Your getting creepy too.

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #412 on: April 22, 2009, 02:43:41 PM »

You know why it's hilarious?

It's just so fucking predictable.

You know how certain people like to talk shit behind others' backs?

That's like an online example of that behavior!  hihi

/jarmo

Yeah I know it and I'm actually arguing with dummy here and he'll be doing it soon too.  Later...

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #413 on: April 22, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »

I'm assuming the dummy you refer to is yourself because otherwise that would be another insult coming from you.

That kind of lack of respect tends to shorten peoples' posting careers here.

/jarmo

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #414 on: April 22, 2009, 03:14:32 PM »

I'm assuming the dummy you refer to is yourself because otherwise that would be another insult coming from you.

/jarmo
Well come on now?  Look at what I'm dealing with.  He's getting all creepy like the guy's who troll Craig's List (Really)....I know I feel bad for him too so....Whatever....I'm not challenging you but It's your site so it's your right!  beer

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #415 on: April 22, 2009, 05:19:06 PM »

/jarmo
is it a two way street? why do the mods here never experience a temparary banning or permanant? why are they not chastized when they reciprocate? or people who seem to be currently 'in favour' for whatever reasons, are free to insult without repercussions?
Am I to be banned for asking this question?

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #416 on: April 22, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »

is it a two way street? why do the mods here never experience a temparary banning or permanant?

Are you serious? Really?

I thought you were the old wise one or something to that effect.

Moderators don't come here to start shit, they deal with it.

There's a difference.

We're talking about people here, not robots.

Maybe AdZ had it with the smart ass insults and said something about it?

Am I to be banned for asking this question?

For fuck's sake.

You really need to get a clue. And fast.

The insults started with your dear friend. As I've said in the past, you can't be nice to everybody. Especially the assholes.

Obviously AdZ didn't manage to tell that guy to fuck off with a smile on his face using nice words. Maybe next time he'll be nicer.

Your friends just kept it going until I put an end to it.

Don't fucking fool yourself and think that just because you happen to be friends with a group of people who agree, that they're all innocent and the ones that should be banned are the moderators here.

Banning moderators because they're baited into breaking our rules. I thought I had seen it all.....   Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #417 on: April 22, 2009, 07:20:39 PM »

jesus Jarmo...all I am saying is if people are going to be insulting each other, the mods here included, there should be equal treatment. No one is above 'the law' and if it is ok for one of the moderators to insult a member of this site, what kind of message is that sending? Is it a case of "Do as I say and not as I do"? I just read post after post of you accusing certain people of a certain type of behaviour that the mods themselves partake of. I am sure you can understand what I am saying. You say they are baited? I say as a moderator, they should moderate,clean up messes,give reminders of the stated rules..be a representative of the site you built and have a smattering of integrity so they aren't drawn into arguments where they have to defend by casting insults back.Now THAT sounds like kids in a school yard.
You have the tenacity of a small dog with a bone..usually the bone is the the irrelevant part of the argument that you can't let go or admit any wrong doing. That is fine, it's your house. As far as the veiled insult about be the 'old and wise' one, I can let that go because I understand your frustration at this point...but you cannot encourage and condone in the same breath.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #418 on: April 22, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »

jesus Jarmo...all I am saying is if people are going to be insulting each other, the mods here included, there should be equal treatment.

Considering in this case a moderator didn't fucking start it!

If the moderators were the ones starting shit, they wouldn't be moderators in the first place.

That's why SLCPUNK was never a moderator here. Easy.

No one is above 'the law' and if it is ok for one of the moderators to insult a member of this site, what kind of message is that sending?

What kind of a message?

I didn't say they're allowed to nor do I promote that kind of behavior.

But don't fucking expect me to start banning moderators because your friends got banned.

I know you're just trying to switch focus here.

It's not fun having your friends banned. So you try to make me say "oh right, you're correct. I should ban my moderators too because your friends started shit! Good idea! I need to ban the people who help me and keep those that try to ruin everything!".

You say they are baited? I say as a moderator, they should moderate,clean up messes,give reminders of the stated rules..be a representative of the site you built and have a smattering of integrity so they aren't drawn into arguments where they have to defend by casting insults back.Now THAT sounds like kids in a school yard.

I'm glad you're so classy.  ok

It's unfortunate that AdZ's tolerance for stupidity isn't as high as yours. But I'm not gonna ban him for that....

You have the tenacity of a small dog with a bone..usually the bone is the the irrelevant part of the argument that you can't let go or admit any wrong doing. That is fine, it's your house.

Oh you know me so well.

How is it wrong of me not to ban a moderator that was baited into a fight?

You people are unbelievable in your "ways to point out how HTGTH is a bunch of hypocrites". I hope you're entertained.

As far as the veiled insult about be the 'old and wise' one, I can let that go because I understand your frustration at this point...but you cannot encourage and condone in the same breath.

You're the one referring to me as "son".

Roll Eyes

You understand my frustration? Priceless.

What frustration would that be? I'm not aware of it myself, so maybe you can tell me what I'm frustrated about at the moment?

I have way more respect for my moderators than some "funny people" who make fun of my first name.  ok

So in closing: I will not ban my moderators for defending this site or its users against insults from those who lack respect for both the site and its users.

Yes, I might be wrong in doing that, according to you, but that's my decision to make not yours. I'll live with it.

You can put that on your list of "things he won't admit being wrong about".  hihi

Also, life's not fair. If you can't handle the fact that it takes a little more than telling a person to fuck off to get a moderator banned from here, sorry!

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:24:00 PM by jarmo » Logged

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #419 on: April 23, 2009, 03:29:18 PM »

Ok, so let me get this straight.

I hadn't posted in this thread in close to a week.

U post out of the blue and insult me and somehow I started this shit?

Are u kidding me?

I thought you guys were delusional but Jesus this takes the cake.

I never said a word to you until you posted and insulted me.

The Jessica comment wasn't an Insult towards me. She got mistaken and thought I was a poster named that on another message forum. So that makes it even more lame u would use that.

Next: the comment about GNR on tour and u can't hide behind your screen was based on a great point Jarmo made to me a month ago or so. U have people who bash and insult the shit out of u online, but when they meet u in person, they are the friendliest, nicest people u would ever meet. I have tons of experience with this. I use to get upset and go meet people............ guess what? They never showed. Cause this is the internet! U can get away with all sorts of shit.

Truth is this: If we met in person at a GNR show, I would almost guarantee u wouldn't walk up to me and throw out those insults. that isn't trying to act tough or bad or what have u, its just the truth. Cause in person, people aren't as apt to do that.

now, u are dragging your innocent kids into this? are u serious? what a classy dude.

Hey Jr. I insulted this guy on a message forum, if I ever go to a show, I want you to be my bodyguard ok?

hilarious shit dude.

So to recap:

Had u left my name out of your mouth and didn't insult me when I never said a fucking word to u. None of this would've started.  now, instead of taking your medicine like a man, u are going to post a PM from me to try and do whatever it is u were attemting to do but obviously didn't work.

Now u are threatening me with one of your sons? hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

this shit is epic.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: