Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:56:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  WHY?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: WHY?  (Read 14132 times)
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« on: July 23, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

why was the Kevin Cogill interview axed? there was over a 100 views..people WERE reading it.
What rule did I infringe upon?
thanks.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 08:39:46 PM »

It wasn't deleted because you did anything wrong.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 09:08:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWTdbPjsBSs&NR=1

I am so sorry for posting this. Im not tryin to be a dickhead but this is just too perfect
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 09:11:26 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 09:15:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWTdbPjsBSs&NR=1

I am so sorry for posting this. Im not tryin to be a dickhead but this is just too perfect
D..explain why you posted this? how is it relevant? I merely asked a compound question.
if you would like to insult me, save everyone the time and PM me. You DO NOT want to get in a pissing match with me.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »

I am so sorry Lisa

It was just the perfect thread title and it made me think of that.

one of those can't resist moments.

I am guessing they don't want to give this guy anymore publicity or coverage than he already has gotten by ripping off GNR.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 11:53:57 PM »

i don't know whats funnier that youtube link of kerrigan or D's avatar rofl

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Nicos
Rocker

Locomotive (Complicity)

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 09:04:47 AM »

Good question Lisa!!

I really wonder why as well, but then again I just might know the answer (as well as you do?).

ok
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »

Its a shame that this interview was removed because here you have posted a headline in the news section about the guy's case and when he finally responds its censored.  This site is certainly not fair and balanced like our friends at Fox News  Wink

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »

to be fair, its understandable that jarmo wouldn't want to give the guy anymore publicity after he did what he did to harm the band.   on the other hand, I can understand why syndicate wanted to interview him and thats fine too.
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 03:07:23 AM »

it did not speak highly of fernando. thats why it was deleted.

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 12:48:26 AM »

Interesting that a legitimate question was asked and no real answer was given as to why.  Whoever chose to delete it should have the balls to answer her question. 

I read the interview at another site, where the interview originally came from.  I thought it was a very interesting interview and pertinent - as pertinent as being able to discuss the entire incident, here, in the first place.  Apparently we can talk about it but not allow the guy to speak for himself.  So, why was it pulled?  Because it's not an interview with someone directly involved with GnR?  Because it was with him?  Because it originated from a site and admin that is apparently not well thought of by some here?  Comments about Fernando?  (doubt it)  Comments about fan sites?   mmmmm.....I think that was probably it...comments not appreciated.   

Bottom line is.........Lisa deserves to have her question answered by whomever deleted it, as to why it was deleted.  Don't keep us guessing.   

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 08:14:09 AM »

I'm not here to promote the activities of him or any other person who thinks leaking songs is up to him/her. That's the main issue.

Some of you see these guys as some kind of heroes, like a modern Robin Hood figure. I don't.

He was caught, he was found guilty and sentenced. That's all the interest I have.

If you guys want to extend his 15 minutes and promote your own sites doing so, you're obviously free to do so, but don't get upset if we don't play along.

The most amusing part is that some of you are annoyed about me posting news relating to the band members' side projects in the GN'R section, but you want to read interviews by guys who stole from the band?
Or the old "I don't care what Axl's assistant/old friend/band mate says, I want to hear from Axl!"..... Amusing.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 08:17:32 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 05:31:52 PM »

could we have left it up if he had gotten jail time? so we all could jump on him?
It was just an interesting interview and alot of people agreed with me. I don't know where you get off saying we are/were trying to promote his activities, I don't think there is one person who condones what he did.The interview was merely a chance to explain his side to some extent...to let us know as fans, what the hell went on. I think normal people were just interested in knowing more about how it came about,regardless if they agreed with it or not.

Thanks for the answer anyhoo,

Maid Marion Roll Eyes

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 06:26:52 PM »

Typical.

You asked a question, you got the truthful answer but it's not good enough. You have to come back with some supposedly witty remarks.....

You don't think it's promoting him? Maybe others do! Why can't you just respect that others might have different opinions?  rofl

Explain his side? Why does he need to explain anything to the fans in the first place? He explained it to the court didn't he? With that in mind, they gave him his punishment. That's all that matters.

Maybe you want "his side of the story" so you can feel sorry for the guy?

To me it seems like certain GN'R fans are interested in anybody who goes against the band. The band = bad. Anybody who goes against them = good. That seems to be the general idea for some.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 09:37:24 PM »

Typical.  Roll Eyes

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 05:43:36 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6IBdHW_rY
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 05:52:22 AM »

It's out there tho, for those who wanna read.

I do agree that this place is too much a gnr-propaganda network than a reliable source for acurate information-
-which is what it would seem to be themewise.

Will we ever see it in the archives at least?

If it is someone that would defend gnr in this matter it's certainly the HTGTH-peeps too. ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 07:58:19 AM »

I do agree that this place is too much a gnr-propaganda network than a reliable source for acurate information-

Because in your mind reliable information comes from people who are against the band. Leakers, the media, Mick Wall etc.

/jarmo

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 09:43:33 AM »

Because in your mind reliable information comes from people who are against the band. Leakers, the media, Mick Wall etc.

/jarmo

I don't think so. I think it is just nice to read any article/information on the band. Sucks you have to go elsewhere to get it....sometimes you even have to dig for it because other sites have followed the same model so they don't piss off GNR management. The site here is great, IMO, but perhaps a section with posts that GNR/You(Jarmo) don't agree with could be put there. An uncensored part so that all the 'untrue' information as you guys say, or articles by that-which-we-do-not-speak-of could go there. Just an idea...
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »

/jarmo

A source for gnr-related information, I'm pointing out that you are selective.

If it something we on HTGTH can do is infact say 'this and that has Mick Wall said, and this is because Mick Wall is wrong and biased'.

I'd say the posters here are mostly fans-
-and I always seen this as an objective and acurate source for information/gnr-history as far as the frontpage goes.

Many view it as such too, then the forum for fans of the band. peace

Then again, as papermedia gets less relevant, you're in a whole diferent world of legalities.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: