Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:36:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227826 Posts in 43249 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Booking agency in Sweden (Sundsvall) says no to Gn'R
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Booking agency in Sweden (Sundsvall) says no to Gn'R  (Read 9872 times)
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2010, 06:28:22 PM »

I'm sure dizzy would cancel a show if a gnr tour came up.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2010, 06:37:37 PM »

I guess this rule out that GNR will play in Europe this summer... Undecided

fuck yeah, that rules out GN'R playing a show near me the same day i'll be at metaltown

where's that festival tho?

GN'R will fucking come.. we're gnr fans.. we can take the wait, remember
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2010, 10:46:49 PM »

Probably kind of late now, but I translated the original article:

Saturday 23 January 2010
GUNS N ROSES ? ? could have played in Sundsvall. On 9 June was the world famous rock band guns n ' Roses have stood on the stage in Norrporten apurify. Now recoils Organizer due to the band's many set plays.

Photographer:Scanpix
New Gatufestbolaget nobbar guns n ' Roses
Melin: "Unfortunately, we do not reserve them"

In December Gatufestgeneralen Goran Melin revealed that he prelimin?rbokat a world famous rock band to Norrporten Arena on 9 June.
Today, dagladet reveal that this was the legendary English hard rock band guns n ' Roses.
Unfortunately, we do not dare to book them; they have a high percentage of set plays, Goran Melin.
RelatedArticle images

? Street Party-General Goran Melin.
When Goran Melin took over as new Gatufestgeneral in December he promised to invest more in hard rock.

He revealed that he prelimin?rbokat Norrporten schluefweg on 9 June in a concert with a world famous American rock band.

"High risk"

Today, dagladet reveal that Street Festival AB has had far-reaching negotiations with the legendary English hard rock band guns n ' Roses.

Unfortunately has now been called off the plans for a concert with the controversial band.

We agree that a reservation is a far too much risk. It had definitely been able to get rid of but we dare not chansa, given that the band has a very high percentage of set plays, Goran Melin.

? I have to go home disappointed after a set concert with the band. There is nothing I want to expose the Buffalo audience for, he added.

A dream reservation

For Goran Melin had guns n ' Roses been a real dream booking.

? They called for a concert North of Stockholm, and that is why occupied mentioned.

I have seen them live at a number of occasions and that would have been fun to see them on stage in London, he says.

? Has a few other bands been up for discussion on a possible large concert in august2008? Kiss and tours, for example, in Europe this summer.

Yes, it was a different name we looked at but the spelningarna was already sold when we began to look at possible ties.

We made a valiant attempt, but we can find in any other later, Goran Melin secretive.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: