Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:36:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Robin Finck
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin Finck  (Read 261134 times)
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #580 on: November 07, 2012, 02:52:55 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYXcZBYEfog <<< that was awesome.

when he's here, it brings some special fire and you can feel it impacts the others guys

very talented guitarist

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #581 on: November 07, 2012, 03:07:09 PM »

birthday Happy Birthday Robin Finck birthday

7 Nov 1971 (41)

I also want to add my own Birthday Greeting as well...

I want to wish Robin a very Happy Birthday, and thank him for all of the memories he has given me. Before him, no one had really touched and inspired me in a guitarist sense ever before. With Robin, I found myself trying out things I would of never of thought I'd liked or even listened to, for example Christina Aguilera's Beautiful.

birthday Happy Birthday Robin Finck birthday

beer
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #582 on: November 07, 2012, 06:34:24 PM »

I hope robin makes an appearance in Vegas

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #583 on: November 07, 2012, 09:25:51 PM »

birthdayGuns N' Roses Wish Robin Finck A Happy Birthdaybirthday

"Hopefully you get your "new site soon" hehe Happy Birthday, Robin Finck"

http://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses/posts/227568940707646

love
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #584 on: November 11, 2012, 07:58:29 AM »

Reznor has talked about doing NIN again, really hope Robin will be a part of it and that I get to see it!  smoking
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #585 on: November 11, 2012, 05:28:45 PM »

Reznor has talked about doing NIN again, really hope Robin will be a part of it and that I get to see it!  smoking

as in touring? i remember he said there will still be new nin music coming out but just no touring
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #586 on: November 11, 2012, 06:01:22 PM »

as in touring? i remember he said there will still be new nin music coming out but just no touring

When asked if there would be some new NIN tunes in the horizon, Reznor told Rolling Stone, ?All signs point to yes,? adding, ?Yeah, there will be new music. There are some things in the works.? Reznor also suggested that the band could hit the road for the first time since their 20th anniversary farewell tour back in 2009.
?If it feels right, it?s a possibility,? he explained. ?I never said that that wasn?t going to happen, just that it couldn?t go on as it was. Having a few years doing other things, I?ve enjoyed [them] and I?m enjoying doing How to Destroy Angels, and there will be a place for stuff that falls in the Nine Inch Nails column of things. It?s a different kind of work.?
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #587 on: November 12, 2012, 07:47:15 AM »

When asked if there would be some new NIN tunes in the horizon, Reznor told Rolling Stone, ?All signs point to yes,? adding, ?Yeah, there will be new music. There are some things in the works.? Reznor also suggested that the band could hit the road for the first time since their 20th anniversary farewell tour back in 2009.
?If it feels right, it?s a possibility,? he explained. ?I never said that that wasn?t going to happen, just that it couldn?t go on as it was. Having a few years doing other things, I?ve enjoyed [them] and I?m enjoying doing How to Destroy Angels, and there will be a place for stuff that falls in the Nine Inch Nails column of things. It?s a different kind of work.?
I hope to God that I get to see Robin live again, he's too good of a performer to not be onstage. Robin shines in the spotlight like no other, miss him so much.  love
soverysadaboutus
Opening Act

« Reply #588 on: April 09, 2013, 12:55:27 PM »

Robin played on Gary Numan's new album! This from Numan's official Facebook page:

?  Gary Numan?s new album Splinter will be released worldwide on Monday 14th October. We?ll have more details soon, but it ranges from the wall-of-electronic noise that is ?I Am Dust? to slower velocity anthems such as ?Where I Can Never Be? and the orchestral strings of ?Scream?. The album features guitarist Robin Finck (Nine Inch Nails, Guns N Roses) and is produced by long-standing collaborator Ade Fenton.

[read more here]
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #589 on: April 09, 2013, 02:48:59 PM »

Robin played on Gary Numan's new album! This from Numan's official Facebook page:

?  Gary Numan?s new album Splinter will be released worldwide on Monday 14th October. We?ll have more details soon, but it ranges from the wall-of-electronic noise that is ?I Am Dust? to slower velocity anthems such as ?Where I Can Never Be? and the orchestral strings of ?Scream?. The album features guitarist Robin Finck (Nine Inch Nails, Guns N Roses) and is produced by long-standing collaborator Ade Fenton.

[read more here]

This is great news, I'm so happy that Robin appears to be at least doing some kind of musical recording still. I'm also excited at the prospect of Robin touring with Gary because he actually was scheduled to do a show with him, I believe at Coachella a few years back... but Gary cancelled the show for some reason.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:26:30 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
soverysadaboutus
Opening Act

« Reply #590 on: April 09, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »

Yeah he was scheduled to be the guest guitarist for Numan's show at Coachella and a few other dates in California...  I can't believe that's three years ago already.  They were cancelled when that volcano in Iceland erupted and travel was on hold for days so Numan and his band couldn't make it to the US in time.

I had a ticket to the rescheduled San Francisco show but sold it since Robin wasn't appearing at the rescheduled dates.   no  I too hope this means there's a chance he will be asked again the next time Numan does a US tour, even if it's just guesting at a few shows. 

Or even better...  Gary Numan opening for NIN during their tour, and Robin being his American tour guitarist! I can dream.  Grin

I'm really glad Robin's still recording with people too.  And I hope he'll be doing more this year in addition to this!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:20:46 PM by soverysadaboutus » Logged
Giant_Robot
Rocker

I am not your standard Chicken Dinner

« Reply #591 on: April 09, 2013, 06:22:26 PM »

WHAAATTT??? 14th of October...... that way too long to wait. i wonder if Robin will feature on the entire album?

Thanks Giant Robot...
soverysadaboutus
Opening Act

« Reply #592 on: April 15, 2013, 04:08:45 PM »

It is a long wait! I hope he's on most of the album, although I don't want to get my hopes up too high.  It could just be a few songs. 

At least it's something to look forward to anyway.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #593 on: May 04, 2013, 12:42:47 AM »

I always found it interesting how Robin never seemed interested in tattoos. I was almost surprised when I learned that he had none at all, especially since Robins character is eccentric and very individual. I respect him for that, Robin loves to reinvent himself all the time and he's a very special individual indeed.  Smiley
DeN
Legend

« Reply #594 on: May 04, 2013, 05:24:10 PM »

maybe because tattoos are mainstream.

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #595 on: May 05, 2013, 06:27:01 AM »

I was more surprised when I learned that Zakk Wylde has no tattoos.
soverysadaboutus
Opening Act

« Reply #596 on: May 05, 2013, 05:30:25 PM »

More Robin music news--this is coming out much, much sooner however! Smiley

Jerome Dillon (former NIN drummer) is releasing new music under his project Nearly, and it features Robin on guitar.  Not sure of the exact details, but songs will be released for free on May 10th. 

Follow Nearly's official page to keep up with the latest: Nearly Official
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:33:03 PM by soverysadaboutus » Logged
DeN
Legend

« Reply #597 on: May 06, 2013, 09:32:22 AM »

great, thx for the news

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #598 on: May 08, 2013, 03:28:30 AM »

Thanks

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #599 on: May 09, 2013, 07:24:59 AM »

More Robin music news--this is coming out much, much sooner however! Smiley

Jerome Dillon (former NIN drummer) is releasing new music under his project Nearly, and it features Robin on guitar.  Not sure of the exact details, but songs will be released for free on May 10th. 

Follow Nearly's official page to keep up with the latest: Nearly Official
That's great news, it seems Robin appears to be getting more involved in music again... I'm happy for him.  peace I hope we keep hearing more and more news from Robin, I miss him so much on a daily basis, whether it's a new photo or seeing him rock out live.  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: