Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 05:34:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [football] FIFA's Southafrica 2010 World Cup  (Read 150406 times)
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2010, 01:29:15 AM »

i think brasil overreacted to the fouls from Ivory Coast, they kept hitting the ground every 2 minutes and they stayed there. just play the game! stop trying to get the other team a yellow card. 

the second yellow card they showed Kaka was really lame, but theres nothing to worry about, he will miss the next game which is not that important and he will be in the next phase.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2010, 06:19:11 AM »

The biggest mistake the referee did was accepting Brazil's second goal, not sending Kaka off. And for the "violence", both teams were involved.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2010, 09:24:43 AM »

Just saw the best game of the tournament so far...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2010, 09:26:53 AM »

Good play by Portugal.

Once they got some confidence, they just seemed to get better and better. The Koreans defence was just lackluster, not motivated enough. And once the goals kept coming, it was over for them.

I still fancy Brazil to beat them comfortably though, in their next match.  Smiley
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »

Thats not going to happen! When the game starts the ball is round for both teams, so i expect Portugal to do a great game against Brazil! Brazil are not playing in their full potential even though they've won their matches too so that can be major for Portugal. I bet in a draw!

But 7-0! Amazing game with a strong team, especially on the first half ok

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2010, 10:10:07 AM »

North Korean team destroyed. It wasn't a torpedo.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 11:03:15 AM by Genesis » Logged

Fuck 'Em All.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2010, 11:15:46 AM »

I think it's safe to say that they won't be showing that match in North korea.  hihi
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »

I think it's safe to say that they won't be showing that match in North korea.  hihi

"We regret to inform you that we unable to show the second half of match due to 'technical difficulties'.
Instead, we show goal against Brazil in loop for 25 minutes and patriotic songs for our Eternal President for next 20.
Very Sorry."

Fuck 'Em All.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2010, 11:33:23 AM »

Apparently it was on live!
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5h-_8RsoSUGu2V5avxrwjUz0SwFjA

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2010, 11:40:23 AM »

Apparently it was on live!
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5h-_8RsoSUGu2V5avxrwjUz0SwFjA

/jarmo

Well I hope that the Korean players don't get punished or talked down to. Apparently the Korean manager has said that Kim Jong would not take any action against the side if they lost.

I just hope that remains, considering the extent at which they lost and that it was shown back home.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2010, 03:04:45 PM »

Let's give Here Today Gone To Hell a World Cup atmosphere

Click here
 hihi

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2010, 03:14:18 PM »

Man, I feel bad for North Korea (well, kind of...). It was their first ever live broadcasted football match. no Portugal was awesome, amazing goal by CR9, but just as I said when Germany won against Australia: it's just North Korea. I'm betting on a draw for Brazil x Portugal. It's gonna be 2x2. Tongue

The biggest mistake the referee did was accepting Brazil's second goal, not sending Kaka off. And for the "violence", both teams were involved.

Of course both teams were involved. The Brazilian players were getting beaten up the whole match and the referee seemed to ignore it! Of course that, at some point, they would beat them back! It would've happened with any team, some teams would probably react in a worse way to all that violence from Ivory Coast. There was this one time where one of their players took Kaka to the ground by putting his arm around his neck, like in a Judo fight or something. And the only thing Kaka did was curse, while the referee did nothing.

Sure it was a mistake accepting the second goal, but, just as I said a few posts earlier about Maradona's "mano de D10s" in 1986, it happens.

i'll be surprised if that ref gets more games

kaka was an ass, don't make it out like he's the most innocent dude, he was almost as bad as the ivorians + brazillians does dive and pretend to get hurt all the time, ok kaka shouldn't have gotten that second yellow but he's not jesus or anything

luis fabiano is one of my favorite forwards but he used his arms twice for the second goal..

If you watch Brazil's games with certain frequency, you'll know that the Brazilians do not pretend to get hurt all the time. Yes, they did in this specific match, but for the same reasons I said a few lines back - if somebody touched one of the Ivorians with the tip of their fingers, they'd fall to the ground, taking their hands to their faces, making it seem like somebody just punched them really hard. It was ridiculous. These guys must be drama actors or something.

Anyone who knows enough about football to know who Kak? is, knows he's a very down to Earth guy. Ask anybody who supports Milan or Real Madrid and they'll confirm it. He almost never gets the red card, he's very calm. But he lost it, just like anyone else would in his place. Watch the video, if you want. He never even touched the guy's face and the player takes his hands to his face like he was punched.

What a great goal Luis Fabiano scored!! Dunga's team jogando bonito???  hihi

FIFA should put a sanction to the Ivory Coast player that over-reacted after pushing Kak?. Now the world cup loses the 2nd best player in the world for one or two matches (is the number of matches of suspension already known?).

So, Holland, Brazil and Argentina, the three teams with 2 played games > 2 victories.

Maradona will make 7 substitutions to play against Greece. Messi will be present anyway  beer

Romero

Burdisso (Samuel)
Clemente Rodriguez (Jon?s Gutierrez)
Otamendi (Heinze)

Demichelis

Veron (Di Mar?a)
Bolatti (Mascherano)

Maxi Rodriguez

Aguero (Tevez)
Messi
Milito (Higuain)

Esteban, Maradona is doing the right thing. Argentina is basically already qualified, and it doesn't matter if you win or lose this game, so it's a nice way of seeing how those guys do in a World Cup and, at the same time, giving the other players some rest before the eighth-finals. I wish Dunga would do the same against Portugal. 

Also, I still don't know why he insists on putting Di Mar?a on the starting line-up and leaving Ver?n on the bench. Ver?n is so much better!!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:17:01 PM by Mandy. » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2010, 03:48:33 PM »

kaka was an ass, don't make it out like he's the most innocent dude, he was almost as bad as the ivorians + brazillians does dive and pretend to get hurt all the time, ok kaka shouldn't have gotten that second yellow but he's not jesus or anything

luis fabiano is one of my favorite forwards but he used his arms twice for the second goal..

If you watch Brazil's games with certain frequency, you'll know that the Brazilians do not pretend to get hurt all the time. Yes, they did in this specific match, but for the same reasons I said a few lines back - if somebody touched one of the Ivorians with the tip of their fingers, they'd fall to the ground, taking their hands to their faces, making it seem like somebody just punched them really hard. It was ridiculous. These guys must be drama actors or something.

Anyone who knows enough about football to know who Kak? is, knows he's a very down to Earth guy. Ask anybody who supports Milan or Real Madrid and they'll confirm it. He almost never gets the red card, he's very calm. But he lost it, just like anyone else would in his place. Watch the video, if you want. He never even touched the guy's face and the player takes his hands to his face like he was punched.

pretty much every football player acts more then they're hurt for real, not always and sometimes they do get hurt, like elano but please.. they want their free kicks and it's a shame that they do kinda have to dive to get anything these days but..

i was not meaning that it was only brazillians, it's not and it's not only ivorians, swedes or italians or whatever country.

yes i know about k?ka, milan used to be one of my absolute favorite teams, don't need any lessons about his past or anything, i was talking about how he acted in this game. saying he was an ass, not that he is. and i guess you missed when i said he shouldn't have gotten that yellow card, guess i wasn't clear enough and wasn't hating on the ivorians enough but i thought every body here did that already

though i gotta ask, did you defend the turkish guy the same way in 2002?
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2010, 04:44:38 PM »

pretty much every football player acts more then they're hurt for real, not always and sometimes they do get hurt, like elano but please.. they want their free kicks and it's a shame that they do kinda have to dive to get anything these days but..

i was not meaning that it was only brazillians, it's not and it's not only ivorians, swedes or italians or whatever country.

yes i know about k?ka, milan used to be one of my absolute favorite teams, don't need any lessons about his past or anything, i was talking about how he acted in this game. saying he was an ass, not that he is. and i guess you missed when i said he shouldn't have gotten that yellow card, guess i wasn't clear enough and wasn't hating on the ivorians enough but i thought every body here did that already

No, I did not defend the Turkish guy the same way in 2002, because, back then, I was only 11/12 years old and didn't care at all about football. I only heard about that years later.
But, hey, if you gotta ask, I defended Maradona (somebody that I do not like at all, I must confess...) the same way, a couple of times, and even before yesterday's match happened.

You said this "brazillians does dive and pretend to get hurt all the time", which made it seem like you were talking in general and not only about yesterday's game. Wink

As for that whole other paragraph about Kak?, it wasn't solely directed at you, but to anybody who could maybe think that Kak? is some sort of violent douche.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2010, 04:45:08 PM »

Yeah...brazilians do not fake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgfRCa71Kmw

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2010, 04:57:28 PM »

Yeah...brazilians do not fake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgfRCa71Kmw

Didn't say they never fake, everybody does.

I was just explaining that the whole "they pretend to fake it all the time" crap isn't true, and that what happened yesterday, exclusively, was completely different to how they play normally. 
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2010, 05:01:08 PM »

But you have to admit that you use to fake. It is bad? It is good? That's not the point

And I don't know if today is your birthday or not but just in case: Happy birthday! hihi
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 05:04:18 PM by Ulises » Logged

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2010, 05:10:26 PM »

But you have to admit that you use to fake. It is bad? It is good? That's not the point

And I don't know if today is your birthday or not but just in case: Happy birthday! hihi

LOL! Thanks, Ulises! Wink

I'm not sure if I get what you mean by "you have to admit that you use to fake", but if you're talking about the video, it was ridiculous! Rivaldo's attitude was deplorable, how can anybody say otherwise? Of course he was faking! But, again, I never said that Brazil never fakes. Everybody does.
Lady Ashba
Rocker

Nice boys... & girls!

« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2010, 06:49:17 PM »

Let's give Here Today Gone To Hell a World Cup atmosphere

Click here
 hihi

OMG get those annoying things away!!! But very funny though hihi hihi hihi
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2010, 07:00:22 PM »

No, I did not defend the Turkish guy the same way in 2002, because, back then, I was only 11/12 years old and didn't care at all about football. I only heard about that years later.

I did care for football back then, more so than today and rivaldo was my absolute favorite player. i remember it like it was yesterday, i taped the game because it was on while i was in school. back then i was kinda blinded by the love for rivaldo and thought it was the assiest move by the turkish dude and laughed at rivaldo's act, the next day i had a debate with a turkish friend of mine who of course hated on rivaldo

defending maradona.. lol, no reason to talk with you on this subject anymore hihi
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: