Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 01:44:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228058 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1472400 times)
MrMojoRa
VIP

iiii]; )'

« Reply #360 on: January 24, 2010, 10:28:10 PM »

axlrose    Hamilton-"Aboot" 2 go on, should b fun!! Good 2 b back after some fuckd up time off. Back 2 business!!
4 minutes ago from Tweetie

Does Axl mean it was fucked up to be off for so long, or, he was "fucked up" during the time off??    hihi

8-13-88 (Pine Knob, Clarkson, Mi); 6-11-91 (Hershey, Pa); 12-16-91 & 12-17-91 (Philly); 12-06-02 (Philly Riot); 5-12-06 (Hammerstein, NY); 10-10-06 (MSG, NY); 11-26-11 (Camden, NJ); 7-14-16 (Philly)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #361 on: January 25, 2010, 01:00:24 AM »

axlrose    http://yfrog.com/4fny9yj

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
inlikeflynn420
Rocker

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!

« Reply #362 on: January 25, 2010, 01:04:26 AM »

Cool picture. I wonder if Axl customized that sign himself? I like to think that he got fucked up on his time off. beer

8.4.88Philly
6.11.91Hershey
7.17.92D.C.
12.6.2Philly*
10.25.6Tampa
11.13.6Baltimore
1.28.10Toronto
11.20.11WilkesBarre
11.26.11Camden
2.27.12Philly
5.13.14Bethlehem
4.8.16Vegas
7.14.16Phil
Il?vatar
Headliner

« Reply #363 on: January 25, 2010, 04:02:08 AM »

Cheesy Thats a cross trainer he's holding, he must use it to get warmed up before going on stage.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #364 on: January 25, 2010, 11:42:23 AM »

Either I'm too old or Dj is way too young.

Dj ASHBA? I just accidently on purpose threw a bottle and it stuck in the wall, leaving a huge hole in my hotel room. . . . opps! Haha!! The joys of being drunk. Damn it another day another fine. . . . o well it was AWESOME!
4 hours ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #365 on: January 25, 2010, 11:49:50 AM »

gunsnroses

Live tonight in London, ON at the John Labatt Centre
1 minute ago from Tweetie
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #366 on: January 25, 2010, 11:58:49 AM »

Dj ASHBA? I just accidently on purpose threw a bottle and it stuck in the wall, leaving a huge hole in my hotel room. . . . opps! Haha!! The joys of being drunk. Damn it another day another fine. . . . o well it was AWESOME!
4 hours ago

I really like DJ.  Smiley

Axl is God.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #367 on: January 25, 2010, 12:02:21 PM »

I really like DJ.  Smiley

I do too!!!  I think he's an awesome guitarist and a great addition to the band.  ok

This shit however is a little immature IMO.  Maybe he posted that as a "joke" and I just didn't get it.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #368 on: January 25, 2010, 12:21:39 PM »

There are many traits I admire in my rock stars...and maturity doesn't make my top 100.   Wink
DJ, have a great fuckin' time.  Keep making beautiful music...we the fans can't wait to hear you on the next album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You fuckin' rock!   Cool  beer  Me and my friends will see ya when ya hit the east coast NY/NJ/Philly.
 peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #369 on: January 25, 2010, 12:22:52 PM »

4 hours ago

You?re TOO OLD!!!  rofl

Let him have a little fun, even if some may consider it "immature".... hihi
He?ll have to deal with the consequences anyways (he?ll have to pay the fines....)

I prefer people being a little "immature" and/or "crazy" sometimes while havin? FUN and a good time to any dead boring babbit (hope this is the right word  Grin)

Maybe he could sign the hole in the hotel room, so they?ll have a new tourist attraction....  rofl  hihi

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #370 on: January 25, 2010, 12:25:35 PM »

His stories like that just remind me a little of my party days. Smiley There's been many whiskey bottles thown at walls....although the bottle usually broke in my case, haha, can't say I ever got one to put a hole in the wall.

Axl is God.
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #371 on: January 25, 2010, 12:34:02 PM »

His stories like that just remind me a little of my party days. Smiley There's been many whiskey bottles thown at walls....although the bottle usually broke in my case, haha, can't say I ever got one to put a hole in the wall.

No, I never threw bottles. But I hate people bitchin at me while I am just havin? fun.
I tend to react "a little" infantile and provocative too....like just lighting up another cig....or throwing something "accidentally on purpose".... hihi

And after all.....this is GNR...the "most dangerous band in the world".....as far as I remember....  rofl

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #372 on: January 25, 2010, 01:35:37 PM »

4 hours ago

You?re TOO OLD!!!  rofl

Let him have a little fun, even if some may consider it "immature".... hihi
He?ll have to deal with the consequences anyways (he?ll have to pay the fines....)

I prefer people being a little "immature" and/or "crazy" sometimes while havin? FUN and a good time to any dead boring babbit (hope this is the right word  Grin)

Maybe he could sign the hole in the hotel room, so they?ll have a new tourist attraction....  rofl  hihi
great, i'm not even 20 and i'm too old too Wink i don't have any problem with him "acting like a rockstar" he can do whatever he wants, telling everybody about it on the internet tho? it's as interresting as people updating their facebook status with "just brushed my teeth and will sleep now, lol"
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #373 on: January 25, 2010, 02:02:42 PM »

great, i'm not even 20 and i'm too old too Wink i don't have any problem with him "acting like a rockstar" he can do whatever he wants, telling everybody about it on the internet tho? it's as interresting as people updating their facebook status with "just brushed my teeth and will sleep now, lol"

Well I guess being "old" has little to do with how many years you count.... Wink

If you find Dj?s updates boring, don?t read them!

I find them really amusing and love reading them.  ok

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #374 on: January 25, 2010, 02:16:45 PM »

Well I guess being "old" has little to do with how many years you count.... Wink

good for you, now stop telling me what to read and not to read, i have a right to express my opinion i hope, and if not you're not the one to tell me anyway

might go and throw some TVs out the window now
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #375 on: January 25, 2010, 02:24:33 PM »

good for you, now stop telling me what to read and not to read, i have a right to express my opinion i hope, and if not you're not the one to tell me anyway

Not even 20 what? I see....  rofl

Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #376 on: January 25, 2010, 06:40:22 PM »

You are not allowed to read what I am typing, if you do - I will have to have a word with you.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #377 on: January 25, 2010, 06:42:42 PM »

Jon is Swedish....  Lips Sealed

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #378 on: January 25, 2010, 06:45:12 PM »

DJ's just having some fun, keeping the fans informed.  No harm in that.  After all the years of whining about not getting updates, let's not revert and complain about WHAT we're getting updates on.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #379 on: January 25, 2010, 06:49:06 PM »

It's only a matter of time, until people complain about something!

Personally, if I was a rockstar and I threw a bottle that just accidentally won the battle against the wall - I too, would tweet.

Actually, I am kind of a big deal, Jarmo knows my name - therefore, that says something about me and my "status".

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: