Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:36:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1472771 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5080 on: July 09, 2016, 01:17:41 PM »

Izzy's honky-tonk, bluesy Rolling Stones aura/vibe fits perfectly in Nashville. I hope he does 14 years, Dust N Bones, and Dead Flowers and Honky Tonk Woman with GNR tonight.

Just so it's clear, Izzy being in Nashville is just a RUMOR going around at the moment.  As far as I know, it has NOT been confirmed.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Princess Leia
« Reply #5081 on: July 09, 2016, 01:22:35 PM »

"Lot of fam n' childhood/teen yrs friends"

Freudian slip?? Or throwing major shade @ Izzy??  nervous

How are you reading shade at Izzy from that tweet?

Because the #1 person that comes to mind for most GNR fans when Axl refers to "childhood/teen yrs friends" is Izzy and to date Izzy isn't there and the (hopefully wrong) rumor prior to the tour is that there is currently bad blood between them.  Cry 
But this new rumor is hopeful!!!  Grin

Take it for what it is, but a user on the Nightrain forum posted that there's a rumor going around town in Nashville that Izzy has arrived there.

I hope it's true for obvious reasons but also because I found Axl's TY tweet incredibly sad that his "childhood/teen yrs friends" were there at those shows but Izzy wasn't.  Cry

Who's more "childhood/teen yrs friends" than Izzy??!!??  crying

As I posted in another thread, I thought maybe it was worded like that because either Axl was subconsciously wishing Izzy was there also or maybe (hopefully not) Axl was throwing shade at Izzy.

I hope the Nashville rumor is true and that the only reason that Izzy hasn't been at any of the shows yet is because it's just Izzy being Izzy!

Izzy's honky-tonk, bluesy Rolling Stones aura/vibe fits perfectly in Nashville. I hope he does 14 years, Dust N Bones, and Dead Flowers and Honky Tonk Woman with GNR tonight.

Honky Tonk Woman is one of my favorite Rolling Stones song. It would perfect if the show was in Menphis  Wink

I don't have a great deal of hope about Izzy joining GN'R today. And I can't stick around here for the show. No matter what happens you guys have fun

Grin
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #5082 on: July 26, 2016, 05:36:51 PM »

From Richards facebook account

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #5083 on: July 26, 2016, 05:44:31 PM »

Aside from wanting to hear "the scoop". I really would love to hear Slash speak on playing with Richard and to a lesser degree Frank. I think the dueling guitars on Rocket Queen and Wish You Were Here are some of the highlights of the show.

I hope the code of silence is lifted at some point.

Edit cool video of Slash and some kids

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/see-guns-n-roses-slash-surprise-kid-rockers-at-school-of-rock-w430826
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:08:37 PM by JAEBALL » Logged

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5084 on: July 26, 2016, 07:49:29 PM »

Aside from wanting to hear "the scoop". I really would love to hear Slash speak on playing with Richard and to a lesser degree Frank. I think the dueling guitars on Rocket Queen and Wish You Were Here are some of the highlights of the show.

I hope the code of silence is lifted at some point.

Edit cool video of Slash and some kids

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/see-guns-n-roses-slash-surprise-kid-rockers-at-school-of-rock-w430826

Yeah, I agree. Would love to hear them talk about playing together. They seem really tight and Richard's comment about this picture is the best part:
"not only an honor, but so much damn fun!"
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5085 on: August 07, 2016, 03:50:45 PM »

Seriously Axl, change your twitter password and do NOT give it out to anyone!!!

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
Only 6 more shows of the GNR US tour 2 go!! How can that be?!! Say it ain't so!!😳😫😢

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
Big thanks 2 all the fans that came out in Nashville, Pittsburg, Philadelphia, Toronto, Boston, New York, Atlanta, Orlando...(cont.)

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
...New Orleans, Dallas n' Houston!!🎉🎛🎸🔊🎶💥

« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 04:25:58 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #5086 on: August 08, 2016, 09:48:39 AM »

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
Only 6 more shows of the GNR US tour 2 go!! How can that be?!! Say it ain't so!!😳😫😢

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose
Big thanks 2 all the fans that came out in Nashville, Pittsburg, Philadelphia, Toronto, Boston, New York, Atlanta, Orlando...(cont.)

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose

why?

Princess Leia
« Reply #5087 on: August 08, 2016, 10:08:40 AM »

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose

why?

Well it is posible that someone hired by him is managing his account. But I really don't know if that is the case.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5088 on: August 08, 2016, 04:46:56 PM »

why?

Well it is posible that someone hired by him is managing his account. But I really don't know if that is the case.

Why?  First because it's good advise not only for Axl but for everyone!  Change your password and do NOT give it out to anyone!!!
I'm always expecting to see at the end of these tweets:  hacked by ur bff!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Second, there's the matter of integrity and sincerity.  As Princess Leia said, we don't know for sure if someone in addition to Axl is posting from his twitter account.  IMO, they have the official GNR twitter account to post from and no one other than Axl should be posting from his personal account.  That I or anyone else would even be questioning whether or not it is in fact Axl should be cause for him to take a step back and reevaluate what it is he is trying to achieve/express.

There is ZERO doubt in my mind that Axl is and always was truly sincerely thankful for the fans' support.  In concerts prior to the rejoining (I don't believe it's done any more), Axl would come out onstage after the final bow and once again thank the fans for coming and wish them safe home.  The gesture always resonated as heartfelt and personal. IMO, certain recent tweets from Axl's account appear to be anything but.

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #5089 on: August 08, 2016, 10:17:15 PM »

I think you are over analyzing this. He doesn?t tweet too much and he likes emoticons, I think it?s funny. Look at Slash?s social media for exemple...

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #5090 on: August 08, 2016, 11:00:50 PM »

I think he sounds too much like my mom on WhatsApp. hihi

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5091 on: August 09, 2016, 12:28:04 AM »

he likes emoticons
That is so disturbing on so many levels.  nervous

Just think of all the trivia players you could stump at your local bar!!!
What do Axl Rose, Voodoochild's mom and every tween on the planet have in common??

Look at Slash?s social media for exemple...
Even though I no longer "follow" both Slash and Del on their social media (just not my cup of tea), never have I doubted that it was actually them posting.

Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #5092 on: August 09, 2016, 11:36:29 AM »

I always wondered where does Slash gets all that weird shit from... his social media sucks by the way. Nothing useful, only crappy terror images and gifs.

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5093 on: August 09, 2016, 01:07:10 PM »

he likes emoticons
That is so disturbing on so many levels.  nervous

Agreed  hihi  Yeah I don't think that's him either. 

Slash and Del, yeah that's them and some days, disturbing on so many levels.    nervous

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5094 on: August 09, 2016, 04:28:34 PM »

It's him, I don't see the problem with anything there 😎😂😂😀⭐️🤘🏼🕶🍔😜✌🏻️✌🏻👅

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #5095 on: August 09, 2016, 08:13:24 PM »

Just think of all the trivia players you could stump at your local bar!!!
What do Axl Rose, Voodoochild's mom and every tween on the planet have in common??
Probably better to avoid this kinda of trivia. Tongue

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5096 on: August 16, 2016, 03:45:29 AM »

Either Fernando isn't a fan of NR or Arizona.  He posted this during the show about an hour before PC...

Fernando
flebeis - Feels like this was yesterday. What a great tour...

gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5097 on: August 16, 2016, 06:27:39 AM »

Either Fernando isn't a fan of NR or Arizona.  He posted this during the show about an hour before PC...

Fernando

Where do you get that from? I think he is just saying time flew by fast during this tour. He even mentions what a great tour.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5098 on: August 16, 2016, 01:43:27 PM »

Fernando

Where do you get that from? I think he is just saying time flew by fast during this tour. He even mentions what a great tour.

Yes, you are correct.  Fernando neither hates NR nor Arizona.

Fernando probably just maybe got sentimental because maybe Jarmo got him extremely drunk and he was waxing nostalgia.

Now Melissa on the other hand is NOT a fan of the heat in Arizona!!!

themelissareese - ☀️109☀️degree weather and too many chocolates for breakfast got me like.... #showday #glendale #arizona #tour #universityofphoenixstadium #heat #letsgo

P.S. Just so there's no mistake.... She's just making believe!!! 
She did NOT pass out or fall or anything like that.  She's fine and having fun!!!  Grin

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:58:40 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #5099 on: August 16, 2016, 04:39:27 PM »

Fernando

Yes, you are correct.  Fernando neither hates NR nor Arizona.

Fernando probably just maybe got sentimental because maybe Jarmo got him extremely drunk and he was waxing nostalgia.

Now Melissa on the other hand is NOT a fan of the heat in Arizona!!!

themelissareese - ☀️109☀️degree weather and too many chocolates for breakfast got me like.... #showday #glendale #arizona #tour #universityofphoenixstadium #heat #letsgo

P.S. Just so there's no mistake.... She's just making believe!!! 
She did NOT pass out or fall or anything like that.  She's fine and having fun!!!  Grin

I like those shorts!
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: