Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:42:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1458697 times)
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5480 on: May 24, 2017, 01:21:25 PM »

So,what is the news from wndesday?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #5481 on: May 24, 2017, 01:49:41 PM »

It's about 11 AM, Wednesday, in California right now.

I think it's safe to assume we're at least a couple hours from the announcement, yet.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5482 on: May 24, 2017, 02:05:11 PM »

I think it's safe to assume we're at least a couple hours from the announcement, yet.

24 hours away surely?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #5483 on: May 24, 2017, 02:12:10 PM »

24 hours away surely?
depends on how many tuesdays left, to... you know... this fall, or later fall... bat time... etc hihi

MHC
Headliner

« Reply #5484 on: May 24, 2017, 02:14:19 PM »

GNR's teaser video has been updated to say "This Thursday". So... I guess I'll go get lunch.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5485 on: May 24, 2017, 02:14:35 PM »

24 hours away surely?

I would say PROBABLY (ish).

But I guess TECHNICALLY it's Thursday in Australia right now (4 AM-ish?).  And they are in EU for dates this weekend, so that could put them 9 hours in front of CA time, which means Thursday would be in about an hour or so from now, for them? -ish? In terms of striking midnight, at least.

That's why I said "at least". Just CYA.  I would expect the announcement in about 23 to 26 hours, or so, if they're pegging for West Coast local time.  But if they're playing coy, and decide to do something "live" on their time...all bets are off.

I'm encouraged by their recent, more predictable, nature.  I'm not immune to history (and something wacky), yet, I guess. Wink

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5486 on: May 24, 2017, 02:15:51 PM »

24 hours away surely?
depends on how many tuesdays left, to... you know... this fall, or later fall... bat time... etc hihi

I almost included a very similar anecdote reference in my response. How many tuesdays, indeed. Wink

Together again,
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #5487 on: May 24, 2017, 02:29:01 PM »

It could also mean that GNR left Universal/Geffen and will publish the new album by themselves with the Uzi Sucide label. It is also a possibility. Grin

That would be incredible.

Ok, so after a few more plays...it says "April 2016, it al begin with the kickoff at Tower Records..." then it finishes with "Now they are coming back home where it all began.."

If they started the video "it all began at.." and they finish "now they are coming back where it all began.." to me means this is something related to Tower Records. This is where (NITL) began so I think they are going to announce a AFD 30 year anniversary show that will take place probably at the Tower Records rooftop on July 21st. Probably Axl, Slash or Duff (or all of the above will be together when the announcement is made).

wakeup
Headliner

« Reply #5488 on: May 24, 2017, 02:32:22 PM »

Anyone heard this pieces I just read on the comments of the up coming announcement on YouTube?  The comment said that they are announcing a co-tour with Metallica along with the Foo Fighters?Huh I have not seen or heard that possibility anywhere here.  I think that sounds as possible as a new album.  Not starting a rumor just coming to the group that would be able to squash it or confirm that possibility  Smiley
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5489 on: May 24, 2017, 02:38:59 PM »

Anyone heard this pieces I just read on the comments of the up coming announcement on YouTube?  The comment said that they are announcing a co-tour with Metallica along with the Foo Fighters?Huh I have not seen or heard that possibility anywhere here.  I think that sounds as possible as a new album.  Not starting a rumor just coming to the group that would be able to squash it or confirm that possibility  Smiley

Metallica has a pretty full tour schedule through May of 2018, right now.

Foo Fighters are touring through at least Sept 2017...and maybe further than that.  That's just the dates they have up now.

I'd say, given what we know....squashed.  Because GnRs big announcement can't be a guns, metallica, foo tour in mid 2018. No way.

Together again,
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5490 on: May 24, 2017, 03:07:19 PM »

A comment on youtube? Absolute bollocks. As ludicrous as the idiot that was knocking about at one point claiming that Oasis were re-forming for a joint tour with GNR.

Youtube comments/facebook comments should be ignored at all costs!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #5491 on: May 24, 2017, 03:12:23 PM »

What would be cool, was if tomorrow comes. And a small 10 second snippet of some new or unheard song came up. Without any other explanation. Let us see those comments come flowing.
Ahhh, allowed to dream I hope  Grin Still remember checkmate back in the days.

-Eirik

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5492 on: May 24, 2017, 03:41:23 PM »

WMMR Radio, out of Philadelphia......

http://wmmr.com/2017/05/24/signs-point-gnr-tour-dates/

Executioner
Rocker

« Reply #5493 on: May 24, 2017, 04:20:56 PM »

I reckon it's an announcement of DVD release of the LA shows last year, seems a lot of pro shot footage in the promo plus the where it all began reference points to that,can't see them doing some club gig so close to Slane which is on Saturday I'm sure Axl needs his beauty sleep before cranking up that rasping engine.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5494 on: May 24, 2017, 04:26:25 PM »

I reckon it's an announcement of DVD release of the LA shows last year, seems a lot of pro shot footage in the promo plus the where it all began reference points to that,can't see them doing some club gig so close to Slane which is on Saturday I'm sure Axl needs his beauty sleep before cranking up that rasping engine.

I cant see it being a gig tomorrow. It would be a bit of a dash to get straight over to Ireland on a flight, not to mention jetlag. Would definitely impact on the quality of the Ireland show if it is.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #5495 on: May 24, 2017, 06:24:30 PM »

I'm guessing a release of the secret LA show on DVD. It's been more than long enough to have mixed that show.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
adydas78
Headliner

« Reply #5496 on: May 24, 2017, 06:49:57 PM »

"We're just getting started" and "Where it all begun".

If they are just getting started this will be more than just more shows added. The band been touring for over a year now. Simply adding more shows, doesn't justify the hype, with or without Izzy or Adler.

I see either the release of the Troubadour show, possible other NITL show and at least one single announcement. Or AFD re-release. Some sort of release with some shows in LA. I won't get disappointed if I'm wrong, it's just R'N'R. But this is the most likely scenario.

Will see tomorrow if I'm right or wrong.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5497 on: May 25, 2017, 06:00:23 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/Z93MorningAfter/photos/a.593577507512879.1073741828.593185097552120/697705313766764/?type=3&theater

In Michigan......

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5498 on: May 25, 2017, 06:41:21 AM »

Big annoucment will be SA dates with WHO
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5499 on: May 25, 2017, 06:52:30 AM »

Looking at timings, announcement has to be imminent.

Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: