Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:44:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1458297 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5660 on: September 14, 2018, 04:31:34 AM »

Can somebody tweet Axl back for me?  It's probably not on his radar but he might be interested.  Willie Nelson is doing a cover album of Frank Sinatra songs, My Way.  He did a great job with Stardust so this should be an interesting take.

I seriously doubt he reads the Twitter responses he gets!

It's probably just a mass of "love U..wen U playing in *insert random city*" and "i'm yr biggest fan Axl, I listen to Sweet Child everyday, can I get a retweet" nonsense. I wouldn't read it if it was me!

Willie Nelson doing an album of Frank Sinatra covers? Can't say it gets the blood pumping for me, personally!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 05:28:12 AM by allwaystired » Logged

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5661 on: September 14, 2018, 04:32:22 AM »

Can somebody tweet Axl back for me?  It's probably not on his radar but he might be interested.  Willie Nelson is doing a cover album of Frank Sinatra songs, My Way.  He did a great job with Stardust so this should be an interesting take.

I suspect that he does what a lot of public figures do, ignore the messages to him.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5662 on: September 14, 2018, 09:20:53 AM »

Okay, he probably already knows.  I ended up ordering that and Last Man Standing.  There's a line in one of his songs, "I gave her a ring, she gave me the finger".  I think we should borrow that for GNR.  Cheesy

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5663 on: September 16, 2018, 12:15:03 PM »

I hope Axl doesn't miss this.  Smooth  Cool  Willie did a good job.  The guy's 85 and the voice is still a classic.

McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #5664 on: September 16, 2018, 05:21:55 PM »

I hope Axl doesn't miss this.  Smooth  Cool  Willie did a good job.  The guy's 85 and the voice is still a classic.

We just put these in
Regular rotation on
Legends Radio!

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5665 on: September 16, 2018, 07:15:04 PM »

We just put these in
Regular rotation on
Legends Radio!

Splash

/Mike

Really?  I thought Willie was in a little trouble down there for supporting a democrat.  If Axl likes it, he's best to keep his mouth shut or folks are going to be thinking he's the you in Me and You.  Cheesy

Both albums are pretty good in my book.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5666 on: September 19, 2018, 04:12:20 PM »

Axl Rose
‏Verified account @axlrose

Trump rips into Jeff Sessions: 'I don't have an Attorney General'
And we don’t have a President.
7:34 PM - 19 Sep 2018

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5667 on: September 19, 2018, 04:18:09 PM »

Axl Rose
‏Verified account @axlrose

Trump rips into Jeff Sessions: 'I don't have an Attorney General'
And we don’t have a President.
7:34 PM - 19 Sep 2018

/jarmo

Cue the 'musicians shouldn't talk about politics' crowd coming out.........

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5668 on: September 19, 2018, 06:20:01 PM »

Cue the 'musicians shouldn't talk about politics' crowd coming out.........

Oh yeah. They must've totally missed this thing called punk rock as well as certain GN'R songs such as Civil War....

/jarmo

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #5669 on: September 19, 2018, 08:53:18 PM »

Sessions is doing a fine job, he runs a tight and efficiant ship over there at the DOJ and has it together  hihi

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/09/19/breaking-deep-state-unmasked-doj-official-resists-from-inside-cant-get-fired-leaks-at-hhs/

Sorry for the politics, Axl started it.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #5670 on: September 19, 2018, 10:46:41 PM »

Sessions is doing a fine job, he runs a tight and efficiant ship over there at the DOJ and has it together  hihi

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/09/19/breaking-deep-state-unmasked-doj-official-resists-from-inside-cant-get-fired-leaks-at-hhs/

You know, the owner of Project Veritas settled a case for $100,000 for lying about ACORN in one of his videos that led to its demise before the fact came out. And they have been caught fabricating evidence many times since then. They are nothing more than a right wing slander machine.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5671 on: September 20, 2018, 04:09:48 AM »

He commented on current affairs.

Trying to start a debate by posting links to questionable web sites is a different thing.  ok

/jarmo

ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #5672 on: September 20, 2018, 04:56:51 AM »

Stil have to comprehend all this hatred toward trump. Being a dick doesn't make you a shitty president (or a shitty singer).

Is USA economy collapsing?... Sorry I didnt get it.  Obama was a really cool person but a pathetic President.  Ergo in politics you should judge people for what they do, not for what they are. For example I don't like Salvini here in Italy but he's doing what people asked him to do (really one in a milion). Should i have to spit on his persona while he's doing well ??

I think Axl has something more "personal" against him but who knows...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5673 on: September 20, 2018, 12:59:20 PM »

Haha! 'Deep State Unmasked' is all I need to read! What a load of utter conspiracy nut bollocks.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #5674 on: September 20, 2018, 06:50:38 PM »

Haha! 'Deep State Unmasked' is all I need to read! What a load of utter conspiracy nut bollocks.

If you actually open the link you'd see that there is video to substantiate the claims they're making.

Washington Post is also reporting on it and the DOJ is looking into things. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-dept-examining-whether-employee-violated-ethics-rules/2018/09/19/09c26f48-bc30-11e8-be70-52bd11fe18af_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4d13dfec5902

The whole point I was trying to make is Sessions doesn't have it together and this is an example of it. 

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:52:50 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5675 on: September 20, 2018, 07:22:09 PM »

If you actually open the link you'd see that there is video to substantiate the claims they're making.

Washington Post is also reporting on it and the DOJ is looking into things. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-dept-examining-whether-employee-violated-ethics-rules/2018/09/19/09c26f48-bc30-11e8-be70-52bd11fe18af_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4d13dfec5902

The whole point I was trying to make is Sessions doesn't have it together and this is an example of it. 

Nah, you're alright. I'm really not interested in any internet trash about 'deep states' from right-wing clickbait farms.

Call me 'old fashioned' if you will......

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #5676 on: September 20, 2018, 08:53:58 PM »

Trying to start a debate by posting links to questionable web sites is a different thing.  ok

/jarmo

The Senator doesn't think artists should comment on politics...

unless it's Ted Nugent or Johnny Rotten.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=66370.msg1460018;topicseen#msg1460018

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:56:01 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5677 on: September 20, 2018, 08:55:42 PM »

You know, the owner of Project Veritas settled a case for $100,000 for lying about ACORN in one of his videos that led to its demise before the fact came out. And they have been caught fabricating evidence many times since then. They are nothing more than a right wing slander machine.

Exactly.

The videos in question are suspect, at best, given past actions.

Give them the weight you suspect they deserve (zero).

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5678 on: September 20, 2018, 08:57:06 PM »

To paraphrase Axl:
Neither does the president.

Together again,
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #5679 on: September 20, 2018, 11:56:54 PM »

/jarmo

The Senator doesn't think artists should comment on politics...

unless it's Ted Nugent or Johnny Rotten.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=66370.msg1460018;topicseen#msg1460018

Don't tell me what I think or put words in my mouth.

I never said artists shouldn't comment on politics.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: