Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:03:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1458305 times)
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #5820 on: May 06, 2020, 10:16:18 PM »

Axl Rose @axlrose

It’s official! Whatever anyone may have previously thought of Steve Mnuchin he’s officially an asshole.

/jarmo

the more Axl tweets I read, the more I wish I didn't read any Axl tweets.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #5821 on: May 07, 2020, 02:10:37 AM »

If you're that easily offended, maybe this isn't the band for you...

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5822 on: May 07, 2020, 06:42:44 AM »

Axl Rose @axlrose

It’s official! Whatever anyone may have previously thought of Steve Mnuchin he’s officially an asshole.

Steven Mnuchin @stevenmnuchin1
Replying to @axlrose
What have you done for the country lately? 🇺🇸

Axl Rose @axlrose
Replying to  @stevenmnuchin1
My bad I didn’t get we’re hoping 2 emulate Liberia’s economic model but on the real unlike this admin I’m not responsible for 70k+ deaths n’ unlike u I don’t hold a fed gov position of responsibility 2 the American people n’ go on TV tellin them 2 travel the US during a pandemic.

Note: Steven's original response featured the Liberian flag instead of the US one.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #5823 on: May 07, 2020, 06:53:49 AM »

And here I thought by clicking on this topic there may be something of a hint of an update on new material
I should have known better
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5824 on: May 07, 2020, 07:59:36 AM »

And here I thought by clicking on this topic there may be something of a hint of an update on new material

Yeah, maybe you should. Because of you think something like that would be hidden in some other topic, then you might be mistaken.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #5825 on: May 07, 2020, 08:45:01 AM »

Yeah, maybe you should. Because of you think something like that would be hidden in some other topic, then you might be mistaken.

/jarmo

Hidden, Jarmo?

"Official GNR / Axl updates"

You're saying now we should not even hope for good news anymore - and just ASSUME it's political?

That is so backwards and indicative of where we are these days in terms of new music that it actually makes sense

I think
 nervous
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #5826 on: May 07, 2020, 10:12:37 AM »

/jarmo

Hidden, Jarmo?

You're saying now we should not even hope for good news anymore - and just ASSUME it's political?

That is so backwards and indicative of where we are these days in terms of new music that it actually makes sense

I think
 nervous

What Jarmo is saying is that it would have been a thread of its own.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5827 on: May 07, 2020, 10:52:39 AM »

Exactly.

Major GN'R news won't get hidden in a social media thread.....

Even if it's posted there.

/jarmo

westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #5828 on: May 07, 2020, 10:53:12 AM »

Cool tweet's from Axl. Get in the ring  Smiley

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #5829 on: May 07, 2020, 11:42:09 AM »

/jarmo

Hidden, Jarmo?

I think
 nervous

Yeah? - allright - guess that makes sense
But think of it like this - if there is some cryptic tweet about "hard at work" without much detail - you are both trying to tell me that would have been made into it's own thread?Huh confused

Or dropped into this one?

That's all I was saying

peace
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5830 on: May 07, 2020, 11:49:34 AM »

"Hard at work" in itself isn't that earth shattering.

If there as a photo, then yes.

/jarmo

dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #5831 on: May 07, 2020, 12:04:46 PM »

I wasn't offended. Just sucks when you see someone you looked up to your entire life have a political ideology you don't agree with
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5832 on: May 07, 2020, 12:09:41 PM »

I wasn't offended. Just sucks when you see someone you looked up to your entire life have a political ideology you don't agree with

Why?

I can't think of too many American musicians right now who haven't spoken out in some way against the current administration.....

Music is always left-leaning, by it's very nature.

The fact these people are speaking out against an increasingly peculiar and outrageous right-wing administration consisting of cranks, nuts and proved liars, spearheaded by a man who thinks it might be a good idea to inject disinfectant really shouldn't come as any sort of surprise!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 12:13:38 PM by allwaystired » Logged

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #5833 on: May 07, 2020, 12:15:59 PM »

Why?

I can't think of too many American musicians right now who haven't spoken out in some way against the current administration.....

The fact these people are speaking out against an increasingly peculiar and outrageous right-wing administration consisting of cranks, nuts and proved liars, spearheaded by a man who thinks it might be a good idea to inject disinfectant really shouldn't come as any sort of surprise!

Yes - but context clearly needed
They were the exact same towards W Bush - and the Iraq War earned him all of that rightfully -
But think back to when McCain was running - All of these same self absorbed famous folk were painting him as a baby killer and thirsting to invade Iran
Even Romney got it bad -
Trump is the worst and the worst  hihi - but they do look sillier and sillier with their judgements everytime it's not a Democrat in office
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #5834 on: May 07, 2020, 12:21:14 PM »

Why?

yes, most artist are left leaning. no argument. but to me GNR was always neither. they just said what ever the hell they wanted. Now to me it just seems like Axl is a perfect little social justice warrior based on his recent tweets. that is all I'm saying.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5835 on: May 07, 2020, 12:26:25 PM »

Why?

yes, most artist are left leaning. no argument. but to me GNR was always neither. they just said what ever the hell they wanted. Now to me it just seems like Axl is a perfect little social justice warrior based on his recent tweets. that is all I'm saying.

No, what you mean is "I don't agree with his tweets".

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5836 on: May 07, 2020, 01:05:57 PM »

to me GNR was always neither. they just said what ever the hell they wanted.

Still do. And you don't agree with it because it's not what you believe.

/jarmo

slash&axl
Rocker

« Reply #5837 on: May 07, 2020, 01:08:49 PM »

Why?

It’s seems like your just projecting traits on to them based on your own interpretations.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #5838 on: May 07, 2020, 03:36:59 PM »

... so you were offended. It's okay to be offended. I find it amusing that the right has made the very idea of taking offense into something they have to twist themselves into pretzels to avoid admitting.

Yes - but context clearly needed
They were the exact same towards W Bush - and the Iraq War earned him all of that rightfully -
But think back to when McCain was running - All of these same self absorbed famous folk were painting him as a baby killer and thirsting to invade Iran
Even Romney got it bad -
Trump is the worst and the worst  hihi - but they do look sillier and sillier with their judgements everytime it's not a Democrat in office

... what are you talking about? Axl called McCain a baby killer? Or some other celebs? Yeah, big [citation needed] there, hoss.

I also find your exclusive focus on Dems to be amusing as you claim to be an impartial observer... suggesting only Democrats are critical of their opponents is hilariously disingenuous. Did you forget the past 8 year long administration where Obama had outrage feigned at him over shit like wearing a tan suit?!

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #5839 on: May 07, 2020, 03:43:21 PM »

Why?

He literally did in that tweet  hihi The irony in your comment haha

Don't need your religion,
Don't watch that much T.V.,
Just making my living baby,
And that's enough for me.
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: