Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:29:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1456070 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5700 on: September 22, 2018, 11:50:13 AM »

4tus: So we drove to Tulsa, I sat in with Slash and then ran in to this guy.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sandman
Legend

« Reply #5701 on: September 22, 2018, 03:02:46 PM »

The thing i can't stand is the fact that all the liberals around the world when they lose elections try to take the power back ridiculizing or criminalizing their opponent. We see this in Europe (Italia Ungheria Austria etc etc), we see this in the USA. They try everything possibile, using media, hired intellectuals and friendly justice sistem, claiming they are morally and intellectually superior while they just do this for the power and the money.

Seriously? You must've totally missed out all the other shit that happened. Like people going after Bill Clinton because of his sexual activities or after Obama because he's "not American"....  Stop acting like your side is better than the rest.

The right wing president of the USA went to elections based on the lie that the country was doing bad. It was doing better than when they had their previous right wing president.....
It's called populism. You see that people are upset and/or afraid of something, and you use it to your advantage. Happens everywhere. Not just by "liberals".

There's people in countries that had fascist dictators who are happy to vote for fascist now because they believe it'll make things better! Scary....

But, this is a topic better discussed in the Jungle section.....  ok

/jarmo

Ok, move there. Anyway trump is not "my side" I'm a free mind, but just go back to the pre-election days, and tell me if trump wasn't  treated like he was handicapped. And still is.

And calling "populists" or "fascists" people who voted someone else is tipically liberal... With your words you're just proving i'm totally right ...

If you want an isolated US, make sure you REALLY want an isolationist US (and if you do, Trump is definitely your guy!).  But think through everything that means.

I never said i want an isolated US. i thank God we are not under China influence, for example. BUT there is a big difference between being free and standing for convenience by someone's side. And trust me, USA never do anything for nothing...Don't portrait your country like it's blessed by God or like it's a non profit organization...

He's treated like the person with stunted mental capacity that he is. "This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water."

That is literally the textbook definition of populism. Are you mentally impaired?

And who the hell said America is perfect and altruistic? Do you think your own home country does not handle international relations with regard to its own self-interest? You are just displaying a massive chip on your shoulder toward the US.

this comment from Axl is pretty lame. he is usually witty and/or insightful. this comment let me down and it makes no sense.

I think the issue with Axl, and a majority of liberals in the US, is that he is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

people are so angry and worked up that he won, that their ability to think rationally has declined. it's actually pretty hilarious to watch. you even see it in these threads.

LOL, I love how hard you are trying to make that a thing. The only derangement is in anyone who still willfully deludes their self into supporting Trump by ignoring the mountains of evidence against him.

Talk about being so angry that your opponent (Obama) won, that your ability to think rationally has declined (backing out of Iran deal, cancelling all of Obama's executive orders mindlessly with no regard to the damage it will cause).

"we don't have a president"Huh Ask the supreme court justices if we have a fuckin president. BOOM!!!

Are you 12 years old or something? Pathetic. If that's all you have to say, you only prove the point that there is no intellectual defense of Trump. Way to embarrass yourself.

As usual, insults from the liberals. Such a shocker. SAD!

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5702 on: September 22, 2018, 04:55:02 PM »

Absolutely astonishing that even GNR fans buy into all this right-wing conspiracy nonsense. I'm amazed anyone into this band enough to go on a fan forum is right wing full stop really!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5703 on: September 22, 2018, 10:39:30 PM »

Richard Fortus
Last night in Tulsa Slash @gunsnroses @4tus #slashfeaturingmyleskennedyandtheconspirators #slash #richardfortus #4tus #gunsnroses — in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #5704 on: September 23, 2018, 08:19:38 AM »

Robert Plant....enough said. Shocked

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5705 on: September 23, 2018, 01:34:52 PM »

Robert Plant....enough said. Shocked

That is a fucking great picture.  Cheesy

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #5706 on: September 24, 2018, 01:22:00 AM »

I never said i want an isolated US. i thank God we are not under China influence, for example. BUT there is a big difference between being free and standing for convenience by someone's side. And trust me, USA never do anything for nothing...Don't portrait your country like it's blessed by God or like it's a non profit organization...

He's treated like the person with stunted mental capacity that he is. "This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water."

That is literally the textbook definition of populism. Are you mentally impaired?

And who the hell said America is perfect and altruistic? Do you think your own home country does not handle international relations with regard to its own self-interest? You are just displaying a massive chip on your shoulder toward the US.

this comment from Axl is pretty lame. he is usually witty and/or insightful. this comment let me down and it makes no sense.

I think the issue with Axl, and a majority of liberals in the US, is that he is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

people are so angry and worked up that he won, that their ability to think rationally has declined. it's actually pretty hilarious to watch. you even see it in these threads.

LOL, I love how hard you are trying to make that a thing. The only derangement is in anyone who still willfully deludes their self into supporting Trump by ignoring the mountains of evidence against him.

Talk about being so angry that your opponent (Obama) won, that your ability to think rationally has declined (backing out of Iran deal, cancelling all of Obama's executive orders mindlessly with no regard to the damage it will cause).

"we don't have a president"Huh Ask the supreme court justices if we have a fuckin president. BOOM!!!

Are you 12 years old or something? Pathetic. If that's all you have to say, you only prove the point that there is no intellectual defense of Trump. Way to embarrass yourself.

As usual, insults from the liberals. Such a shocker. SAD!

Way to prove my point.  Roll Eyes

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #5707 on: September 24, 2018, 01:25:23 AM »

That's quite the conspiracy theory about Gaddafi you've got there. Gaddafi's interests in Africa were purely motivated by self-interest, and he was nowhere near actually achieving a "United States of Africa". It was a pipe dream. To think that is the reason Libya was invaded is asinine.

Just for your knowledge, this is a proved fact, just look for the beloved Hillary Clinton's emails about sarkozy and gheddafi.  But gheddafi is just the last of the list. We have 22 african presidents (es: thomas sankara, patrice lumumba, Sylvanus Olympio...) killed as soon as they tried to get rid of France and US domination. If they are lucky they are just imprisoned ( Modiba Keita, Laurent Gbagbo).  Ask some pan-african movement to explain you the situation and u will change your mind about USA &  some european country. Just saying. When Africa will be free, occidental economy will drop faster than light...

This is turning into the Twilight Zone! Of course it isn't proved fact! I've never heard such nonsense!

Indeed, the term would be "proven fact". But I wouldn't expect somebody who believes conspiracies to be very detail oriented...

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #5708 on: September 24, 2018, 07:19:35 AM »

As much as this is fun, there's a whole section to talk about this sort of thing...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5709 on: September 25, 2018, 03:57:28 PM »

TheMelissaReese
‏@TheMelissaReese
24m24 minutes ago

Cool shot from the Seahawks I got today! Also, here is the link to the official NFL footage of my anthem performance!
https://youtu.be/6JbBpQCb77E 

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5710 on: October 12, 2018, 06:07:38 AM »

Axl Rose
‏Verified account @axlrose
14 hours ago

What a joke. Not gonna solve anything in Chicago or anywhere else with any of that attention seeking nonsense.

Axl Rose
13 hours ago

Oh n’ don’t let any of this distract from the Khashoggi killing.

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5711 on: October 12, 2018, 08:42:49 AM »

Axl Rose
14 hours ago

What a joke. Not gonna solve anything in Chicago or anywhere else with any of that attention seeking nonsense.

Axl Rose
13 hours ago

Oh n’ don’t let any of this distract from the Khashoggi killing.

/jarmo

He's absolutely right. On all levels.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5712 on: October 22, 2018, 12:24:35 PM »

Axl Rose
17 hours ago

No it wasn’t a “rogue” operation n’ no MBS u weren’t betrayed by the west.

/jarmo

DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #5713 on: October 23, 2018, 12:20:00 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=41wj-5YKzkQ

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #5714 on: October 24, 2018, 12:48:00 AM »

This shit is so scary... i can imagine how more shit is going on... but "successfully" done. In all countrys and all goverments.

axlvai
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #5715 on: October 29, 2018, 05:56:06 AM »

Axl Rose
7 hours ago

Vote Blue... Bitches!!🇺🇸🔵🔷💙

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #5716 on: October 30, 2018, 12:01:43 AM »

Axl Rose
7 hours ago

Fuck that tangerine wankmaggot in the oval office.

All in all,
You're just a prick with no wall.

Ali
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #5717 on: October 30, 2018, 02:06:41 AM »

Axl Rose
7 hours ago

I can taste the salty tears already...  rofl

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #5718 on: October 30, 2018, 03:25:56 PM »

I gotta say that i really respect Axl for standing up for what is right, and not be shy with it.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #5719 on: November 06, 2018, 09:39:08 AM »

Axl Rose
VOTE MOTHERFUCKERS!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

and then:

Axl Rose
Damn The Torpedoes N’ VOTE!!!!🇺🇸

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on