Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:50:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1457577 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #5880 on: June 02, 2020, 02:18:28 PM »

I hope America fixes itself one day. Lovely people, but there's a massive divide in values up and down the country.

One problem we have is there are those who intentionally try to divide us. We were united in condemning the death/ murder of George Floyd at the hands of a cop who should have had is badge taken from him years ago. 

Then the vandalism and looting started by organized agitators that infiltrated groups  peaceful protestors.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5881 on: June 02, 2020, 02:28:23 PM »

I hope America fixes itself one day. Lovely people, but there's a massive divide in values up and down the country.

One problem we have is there are those who intentionally try to divide us. We were united in condemning the death/ murder of George Floyd at the hands of a cop who should have had is badge taken from him years ago. 

Then the vandalism and looting started by organized agitators that infiltrated groups  peaceful protestors.

I don't know about lovely but we're okay.  Yeah, the agitators turning a protest into a riot don't help us move forward.  Feel like they impede our ability to protest.  Don't know who these folks are but how do we get rid of them?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #5882 on: June 02, 2020, 03:33:25 PM »

Then the vandalism and looting started by organized agitators that infiltrated groups  peaceful protestors.

I don't know about lovely but we're okay.  Yeah, the agitators turning a protest into a riot don't help us move forward.  Feel like they impede our ability to protest.  Don't know who these folks are but how do we get rid of them?

I think what it will end up coming down to is people with good intentions out in the streets directly dealing with those who are not. It could get messy but at this point things done seem to be getting any better.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5883 on: June 02, 2020, 04:10:17 PM »

Then the vandalism and looting started by organized agitators that infiltrated groups  peaceful protestors.

I don't know about lovely but we're okay.  Yeah, the agitators turning a protest into a riot don't help us move forward.  Feel like they impede our ability to protest.  Don't know who these folks are but how do we get rid of them?

I think what it will end up coming down to is people with good intentions out in the streets directly dealing with those who are not. It could get messy but at this point things done seem to be getting any better.

The peaceful protestors get their asses off the street before it gets dark.  Your agitators, sight seers and opportunist hang around waiting for the riot.  Just my opinion.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #5884 on: June 02, 2020, 06:11:34 PM »

The peaceful protestors get their asses off the street before it gets dark.  Your agitators, sight seers and opportunist hang around waiting for the riot.  Just my opinion.

Ive seen several clips posted within the last day or 2 where you see protestors confronting rioters because they dont want to be blamed for what the rioters are doing. One of them shows a black woman just going off on 3 or 4 white people in a car that were handing out bricks to people.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:13:31 PM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5885 on: June 02, 2020, 11:01:56 PM »

The peaceful protestors get their asses off the street before it gets dark.  Your agitators, sight seers and opportunist hang around waiting for the riot.  Just my opinion.

Ive seen several clips posted within the last day or 2 where you see protestors confronting rioters because they dont want to be blamed for what the rioters are doing. One of them shows a black woman just going off on 3 or 4 white people in a car that were handing out bricks to people.

Speaking of seeing, your name popped up in the Grateful Dead concert chat the other night.  Was that you?

The police here are saying it's worse then when we had Ferguson with the Michael Brown shooting.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #5886 on: June 03, 2020, 09:00:06 AM »

Speaking of seeing, your name popped up in the Grateful Dead concert chat the other night.  Was that you?

The police here are saying it's worse then when we had Ferguson with the Michael Brown shooting.

Wasn't me.  I'm more of a Phish fan that GD when it comes to that genre of music.

We hopefully have hit the peak of the curve when it comes to the riots.  https://apnews.com/b33f9d6420d570ab3f3f7afece67b6bb Nation’s streets calmest in days, protests largely peaceful

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5887 on: June 03, 2020, 09:36:11 PM »

Wasn't me.  I'm more of a Phish fan that GD when it comes to that genre of music.

We hopefully have hit the peak of the curve when it comes to the riots.  https://apnews.com/b33f9d6420d570ab3f3f7afece67b6bb Nation’s streets calmest in days, protests largely peaceful

Have to wait for another weekend to pass to determine if we passed the peak.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5888 on: July 02, 2020, 10:18:52 AM »

Guns N' Roses @gunsnroses
·
12h
Mexico City, 2016. Encore?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb4oQbtXsAAblGn?format=jpg&name=medium

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5889 on: July 04, 2020, 06:09:54 AM »

Axl Rose
@axlrose

Jerome Adams is
a: A coward
b: A POS
c: Both
Resign. U don’t deserve the job or title. America deserves better.

1:00 AM · Jul 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Axl Rose
@axlrose

Imo... Vanessa Wilson did the right thing. Enough of Police Union Mouthpieces. #JusticeForElijah

3:20 AM · Jul 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5890 on: July 04, 2020, 06:55:41 AM »

I'm aware of Vanessa Wilson.

Who is Jerome Adams? What has he done?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5891 on: July 04, 2020, 08:58:29 AM »

Who is Jerome Adams? What has he done?

US Surgeon General.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-calls-on-u-s-surgeon-general-jerome-adams-to-resign-america-deserves-better/

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5892 on: July 04, 2020, 09:52:56 AM »

Thanks. I looked up the name but couldn't find what he'd done.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5893 on: July 05, 2020, 01:02:00 AM »

Did VADM Adams call Axl's cat a fascist?  Huh  confused

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5894 on: July 05, 2020, 01:54:06 AM »

Happy Birthday Dijon.  Cheesy  Such a pretty cat.

carmiedisco12
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5895 on: July 05, 2020, 07:08:21 PM »

Massive Axl fan
I'm very glad he is expressing his views on this topic
But dear god please, please stop using such a teenaged girl method of writing. Why? Just, why can't he formulate complete words? On such serious issues how can he be expected to be taken seriously when his grammar is that of a 17 year old valley girl
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #5896 on: July 05, 2020, 11:52:09 PM »

Massive Axl fan
I'm very glad he is expressing his views on this topic
But dear god please, please stop using such a teenaged girl method of writing. Why? Just, why can't he formulate complete words? On such serious issues how can he be expected to be taken seriously when his grammar is that of a 17 year old valley girl
It is because of the limited number of letters/words you can use. nothing more to it
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #5897 on: July 05, 2020, 11:57:52 PM »

Axl is just trying to get in as much as he can with the limited text available. I have been mad fun of before also for typing that way. It is like really? you don't know the text is limited to so many characters? pretty obvious why he typed that way
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #5898 on: July 06, 2020, 04:51:22 AM »

He needs a better twitter app on his phone like tweetcaster. You can write an essay with it if you wish.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #5899 on: July 06, 2020, 04:55:43 AM »

Dijon is adorable. What a beautiful cat.
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: