Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 10:55:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Jarmo's Canadian Tour 2010 Blog Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jarmo's Canadian Tour 2010 Blog Discussion  (Read 22835 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2010, 11:12:28 AM »

We'll see....

There were a lot of coffee breaks on the Canadian tour....  Cheesy

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2010, 11:20:11 AM »

just heard Axl has had all people wearing slash merchandise remove it at shows, can you confirm if this is true or just press stirring up shit, cheers.

This did turn out to be true but it wasn't GNR's fault or their management or even the security.
It was basically a bunch of fan's that had on Slash T Shirts and some said offensive things about the band.
Check the "Tshirt Debate" thread in the Dead Horse section.  Pretty interesting article from one of the security officers is in it.

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2010, 11:37:02 AM »

just heard Axl has had all people wearing slash merchandise remove it at shows, can you confirm if this is true or just press stirring up shit, cheers.

This did turn out to be true but it wasn't GNR's fault or their management or even the security.
It was basically a bunch of fan's that had on Slash T Shirts and some said offensive things about the band.
Check the "Tshirt Debate" thread in the Dead Horse section.  Pretty interesting article from one of the security officers is in it.

well that might be close to the truth but i'm pretty sure the article is not from one of the security officers but fake.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2010, 11:39:35 AM »

Ironically, media who tried to look into it couldn't find anybody who had been turned away at the door.

I can't believe people will believe anything negative they read about GN'R and/or Axl. Especially on a GN'R fan site.

But some just like to keep repeating the lie....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2010, 11:41:27 AM »

well that might be close to the truth but i'm pretty sure the article is not from one of the security officers but fake.

yeah maybe so. Seems believeable though.  A small minority trying to ruin things on others and then contacting the media to make it a story.
They must have quite sad lives.  hihi

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2010, 11:44:39 AM »

I can't believe people will believe anything negative they read about GN'R and/or Axl.

jarmo, if you were referring to me, i do believe this happened.
But... i believe it was one or two troublemakers trying to ruin the show on others by wearing offensive T Shirts and the punishment was justified.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »

and johnny depp's dead once.  hihi
Annie
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2010, 12:07:18 PM »

Ironically, media who tried to look into it couldn't find anybody who had been turned away at the door.

I can't believe people will believe anything negative they read about GN'R and/or Axl. Especially on a GN'R fan site.

But some just like to keep repeating the lie....

/jarmo

So true. Just like Marie Antoinette never said LET Them Eat Cake, and that lie has persisted for over 200 years.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: