Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 11:14:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227825 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Surprise Gigs Coming" -From Axl  (Read 53788 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« on: February 10, 2010, 01:40:51 PM »

Axl posted a message at another forum and the part I care about was at the end:

"surprise gigs coming"
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:01:28 PM by russtcb » Logged

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 01:45:11 PM »

what forum? Mygnr?
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 01:46:31 PM »

what forum? Mygnr?

It was at mygnr yeah. The big part that mattered to me was "surprise gigs coming"

I hope, hope, hope, hope that there's a US surprise gig!! PLEASE!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 01:47:24 PM »

Dexter's response on mygnr to the "Slash shirt ban" nonsense:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=159283&st=120

thrilling innit?!!  Grin
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 01:50:44 PM »

muahaha. he's attacking madison. that is fucking funny

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 01:53:06 PM »

I am all fucking over this, someone give me a time/place!
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 01:53:42 PM »

Dexter's response on mygnr to the "Slash shirt ban" nonsense:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=159283&st=120

thrilling innit?!!  Grin

Dexter rocks! Grin

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 01:55:03 PM »

I was more concerned, happy and surprised by the "surprise gigs" comment then anything else going on with it.

richwoman
VIP

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »

i like to go and look at there topics at my g`n`r but it really depresses me sometimes theres always someone to drag things down you just think either you`re a fan or your not if not why bother suprise gigs bring em on  beer
butliz
Opening Act

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 02:01:18 PM »

I personally think it'll be in New York for fashion week...DJ's there now and they did a gig there in 2006 for Donatella Versace.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 02:02:09 PM »

muahaha. he's attacking madison. that is fucking funny

and the know-it-alls wouldn't find the rant bit funny.  hihi
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 02:02:49 PM »

I personally think it'll be in New York for fashion week...DJ's there now and they did a gig there in 2006 for Donatella Versace.

The gig for Versace was in California...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 02:04:51 PM »

I'd be ok with NYC again. I'll be able to drive there I think!

zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »

and in 2007...

svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 02:05:50 PM »

He does have a thing with words lol Smiley
He should've saved this for a gig Wink

butliz
Opening Act

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 02:08:01 PM »

and in 2007...

Oh. Derp.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 02:11:21 PM »

maybe butliz mixed it up with Rosario Dawson's birthday party
butliz
Opening Act

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 02:16:01 PM »

maybe butliz mixed it up with Rosario Dawson's birthday party

I just remembered it was in February, just messed up the rest of it. But I still think there's going to be a gig in NY in the next couple of days.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »

Dexter - please come back to this forum to chat with your biggest fans!  Can't wait to hear about this surprise gig.  

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 02:20:39 PM »

Dexter - please come back to this forum to chat with your biggest fans!  

that'd be also a nice n great surprise! Grin
 im sure ill miss it again.  Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: