Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:19:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R @ Rose Bar in New York (Feb 14, 2010) [incl Axl in NYC news articles]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R @ Rose Bar in New York (Feb 14, 2010) [incl Axl in NYC news articles]  (Read 59507 times)
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2010, 05:50:16 AM »

That's just sick.. And they throw him out? What about handing him to the police or something? He might be some drunk fuck who doesn't know what he's doing but that still makes him dangerous. And maybe he was really out ta get somebody from the band..  Shocked

Lou
Rocker

« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2010, 07:40:57 AM »

Ok, that's pretty scary... Shocked

Baz is now officially my hero!  love

My Last.fm profile - in case you ever wanna know what I'm listening to...
My Webzine/Blog Thingy
Annie
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2010, 07:45:03 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/knife_menace_at_guns_show_QM2ZkBJ1Bzz7jqi1BpZGVI

Chaos was narrowly averted at an intimate Guns N' Roses concert when a man with a knife was tackled by ex-Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach.

The mystery man casually pulled out what appeared to be a switchblade knife as he walked into the packed and uber-exclusive "Nur Khan's Rose Bar Sessions" at the Gramercy Park Hotel on Sunday.

But Bach, who was standing near the door, immediately got the stranger thrown out of the bash, which was attended by a host of stars including Mickey Rourke.

A witness reports, "The man walked in while Guns N' Roses was onstage and pulled out a knife and flicked the blade out. Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him. Security then immediately threw him out. The man appeared to be drunk. It was dealt with so quickly that none of the other guests or the band were aware of it."

The private Valentine's Day concert was the hottest ticket in town, with a handpicked crowd including the Strokes' Fabrizio Moretti and Albert Hammond Jr., Ryan Phillippe, Zoe Kravitz, Josh Lucas, Yigal Azrouel and Sophia Bush, who all packed into the Rose Bar for the DeLeon Tequila-sponsored first of Khan's series of intimate concerts.

Guns N' Roses played for two hours for 150 guests, finishing up at 3 a.m. before moving the party upstairs with a group of model and rocker friends until 6 a.m.

When earlier asked by The Post's Brian Niemietz if long metal hair will come back in fashion, Bach said, "If it does, people better start now because it takes seven [bleep]ing years to get it this length." Flaunting his golden locks, Bach added, "And this isn't some Jessica [bleep]ing Simpson hair extensions -- this is the real deal." A rep for the Rose Bar declined to comment.

We love you Baz! Baz truly has a great head of hair. And all the Axl pics look fab! smoking
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »

I personally feel upset and used that I was not personally invited, flown first class and given front row seats.  I mean just who in the hell do they think they are?

That was funny. Grin

I asked the guy who filmed KOHD if he could post more, apparently he just filmed a short clip of Jungle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL7_R-wprmA

alimari
Rocker

Hey you, yeah you, not you, you over there... hi!

« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2010, 08:55:51 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/knife_menace_at_guns_show_QM2ZkBJ1Bzz7jqi1BpZGVI

Chaos was narrowly averted at an intimate Guns N' Roses concert when a man with a knife was tackled by ex-Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach.

The mystery man casually pulled out what appeared to be a switchblade knife as he walked into the packed and uber-exclusive "Nur Khan's Rose Bar Sessions" at the Gramercy Park Hotel on Sunday.

But Bach, who was standing near the door, immediately got the stranger thrown out of the bash, which was attended by a host of stars including Mickey Rourke.

A witness reports, "The man walked in while Guns N' Roses was onstage and pulled out a knife and flicked the blade out. Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him. Security then immediately threw him out. The man appeared to be drunk. It was dealt with so quickly that none of the other guests or the band were aware of it."

The private Valentine's Day concert was the hottest ticket in town, with a handpicked crowd including the Strokes' Fabrizio Moretti and Albert Hammond Jr., Ryan Phillippe, Zoe Kravitz, Josh Lucas, Yigal Azrouel and Sophia Bush, who all packed into the Rose Bar for the DeLeon Tequila-sponsored first of Khan's series of intimate concerts.

Guns N' Roses played for two hours for 150 guests, finishing up at 3 a.m. before moving the party upstairs with a group of model and rocker friends until 6 a.m.

When earlier asked by The Post's Brian Niemietz if long metal hair will come back in fashion, Bach said, "If it does, people better start now because it takes seven [bleep]ing years to get it this length." Flaunting his golden locks, Bach added, "And this isn't some Jessica [bleep]ing Simpson hair extensions -- this is the real deal." A rep for the Rose Bar declined to comment.

Baz is such a bad ass!  smoking
Anyway, if someday he decides to not sing anymore, he can work with this security stuff...

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2010, 09:09:36 AM »

I have always loved Baz and his loyalty to loved ones. Now I love the guy even more!
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2010, 09:58:06 AM »

Maybe that's why Baz was awarded the opening slot in Brazil.  After he plays, he'll join the security team.   hihi  I love the loyalty Baz and Axl seem to have for each other.  You gotta have good friends in life to count on, and they seem to have that in each other.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2010, 10:22:56 AM »

Hi guys, I was lucky enough to sneak into this show!  peace As you can imagine it was absolutely amazing!  I was in the 2nd row. Axl shook my hand.  love Saw Mickey Rourke, but I didn't see Baz and the whole knife incident.  It was completely old school...people smoking cigarettes and joints all over the place and it wasn't a problem.  ok A tequila company sponsored it, so it was free drinks as well...double score!!!!  It was really rowdy...someone even crowd surfed in a 150 person crowd!  Hell yeah!  Started at 1:30 and ended at 3.  

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2010, 10:27:31 AM »

amazing sexkitten! very happy for you headbanger
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2010, 10:28:24 AM »

Wow, Sexkitten, I can't imagine what it's like being that close to the band. The closest I've been was front row at the joint in Las Vegas.

I also noticed that DJ looked straight into your camera a few times.  hihi

Lee
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 10:30:15 AM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Annie
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2010, 10:38:57 AM »

amazing sexkitten! very happy for you headbanger
+1.  beer Thanks for the great pics.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2010, 10:57:17 AM »

Thanks for the pics Sexkitten! So glad you managed to sneak in. It wouldn't be a real rock show if someone didn't sneak in. lol
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2010, 11:09:32 AM »

I hope Frank uses this drum set in the future. It sounds so great  drool

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2010, 11:36:06 AM »

good job sexkitten, thanks for sharing  Cheesy

we expected some no news time till march,
but im so enjoying these updates, pics and the suspense of when n where the next.

plus, whatever whiners say,
the ratio of forum fans to the whole crowd is higher at these surprise shows than other shows, it appears.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2010, 11:54:49 AM »

Bloody hell looks hot in there, i bet it reminds some of the ol' days down at the marquee....

Nothing to say
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2010, 12:02:24 PM »

and they got new disease
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2010, 12:05:50 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS sexkitten!!!  THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
I just knew we could count on you to get the hot sexy nipple shot!!!  ok

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2010, 12:28:54 PM »

Awesome sexkitten !!!!rock on!!!!!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2010, 12:31:01 PM »

looks like baz saved the day

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2010, 12:38:49 PM »

Kind of one of those reasons I am not sure if small intimate gigs are a good idea.. stage too close to people, lax security............ kinda frightening

Baz is Opening act, Publicist, and now head of security

wonder if it was some scorned idiot from a message forum?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: