Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 04:40:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227994 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns is now managed by Doc McGhee
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns is now managed by Doc McGhee  (Read 39202 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 10:28:28 PM »

Downside is we probably don't get the GNR - Van Halen tour.  I'd give up an appendage to see that!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Chief
Legend

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 10:29:12 PM »

I thought the Van Halen thing was over a long time ago....

this is very interesting though.. good to see an Axl post!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Caro_Salinas
Opening Act

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 10:29:20 PM »

I really love the way Axl's use twitter. I mean as a blog or something  like that. Love the way he cares for his fans and explain every stupid rumor. He seems happy than ever!! I'm glad I'm gonna see him not just in Chile (my country) but Argentina too... can,t wait!!!
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 10:30:23 PM »

When Merck was dismissed, there was an explanation as to what happened.  Will there be any comment as to what transpired with Azoff?  Just curious.

Ali
I'm a little curious myself.  Axl didn't seem to happy in Asia with the business side of things, eg. touring without management.  Wonder what went down.

Personnally, I don't give a shit.  I just want my favorite band to tour and be happy at what they do best!

It doesn't mean that much in the grand scheme of things.  But, I'm just curious being as though Axl commented when Merck was dismissed.  Will we get any comment this time?

Ali
dreamer girl
Opening Act

The Entombment of Christ by Raphael, 1508

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »

In regards to the tweet from Axl "On Tuesday 16th February 2010, @axlrose"

Once again I really must say congratulations to Mr. Rose for refusing to engage in the negativity and libelous, slanderous rubbish that is constantly and consistently trotted out by so called "media", so called "fans" and parasites in general.

Bravo and WELL DONE (very well done!), Mr. Rose!!!

It never ceases to amaze me how some people so easily revert to pure mendacity -- with utterly no compunction!

In fact, it seems that this same group of "misery loves company" defamers are always waiting in the wing, salivating on Pavlovian cue,
ready to pounce and say or do just about anything to instigate trouble or negativity with Axl and Guns N' Roses (no matter how ludicrous and patently false).

Mr. Rose, you and the GN'R family are class acts. You continually show by example that you will not engage and sink to the levels of these pathetic cowards. Well done!!!!!

dreamer girl  ok  Smiley

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2010, 11:47:54 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES Frontman Hires KISS Manager, Slams 'Mean-Spirited A-Holes' - Feb. 16, 2010

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose has posted the following message on his Twitter profile:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=135260

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 01:43:43 AM »

Wow, great to hear from Axl .. that is probably longest tweet ever .. fucking amazing .. thanx Axl ..

btw. would like to take this opportunity to thank the band, crew, Fernando & Jarmo (Adz also) and everyone else that kept us updated during this great times as I was away for few days ..

Enjoy the NEXT shows and keep them coming !!

.. veljco
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 01:50:33 AM »

Well, so long as they're out there doing what they do, no worries.

And there goes the challenger...
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 03:02:56 AM »

from now on i think all negativity should get the `Nopity nope` this tour is gunna b lots of fun  Grin a uk show please
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 03:19:03 AM »

gotta love axl good job attacking the press axl hihi
StardustGirl
Headliner

And though as long as this road seems...

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 05:54:01 AM »

That marathon of a tweet really contained a mountain of information. However, as usual, Axl expects you to have a certain amount of background information which leaves the reader at a loss if they do not have that. For my part the stone cold dead bit left me wondering. Can anyone explain that a bit more? I'm also curious who was injured in Toronto... As for our Doc character, the guy has been boiled in so many brews that he should be fit to manage his new job. If he can't do it, I wonder if anybody can.

But the best part was to get yet another confirmation as to how much fun the band has and how they actually like each other and what they are doing. That makes at least two band members publicly showing their love  - hope it's mutual for all of them and that this line up will stick together and not just perform but also write music together. I have great faith in their abilities and feel both excited and even a bit scared thinking what they might come up with. It almost feels like there is some magic involved, you can sense that something special is going on even just looking at the pictures, not to mention all the footage.

I don't think there is another band out right now that has the balls to do what we did last night...
long live rock n' roll
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 06:05:43 AM »

I don't get the thing with Todd Crew. Who he says killed him?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 06:12:05 AM »

Some people think Axl is referring to the Slash/Todd Crew Thing. (im not so sure)

Todd Crew overdosed on drugs while with Slash.

Can't see how Slash killed him though, unless he lied in his book and in reality, he strapped Todd down and injected drugs into him. 

Anyone who overdoses on drugs does it on their own accord.

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 06:52:39 AM »

I wonder if the departure of Azoff and the CD re-release are related in some way. I mean, it looks like the CD re-release could have been the first McGhee big move with the band.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 06:59:49 AM »

How bout some gnr lunchboxes rofl or bumblefoot  rofl
Brundle25
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 07:12:39 AM »

Some people think Axl is referring to the Slash/Todd Crew Thing. (im not so sure)

Can't see how Slash killed him though, unless he lied in his book and in reality, he strapped Todd down and injected drugs into him. 

I think he means the big companies (TMZ etc) backing the journalist (boy) in order to print the statements.
Christian
VIP

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 07:12:55 AM »

I wonder if the departure of Azoff and the CD re-release are related in some way. I mean, it looks like the CD re-release could have been the first McGhee big move with the band.
I don't think so. It could be related that Azoff's contract has the same timeline that the Best Buy deal
StardustGirl
Headliner

And though as long as this road seems...

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 07:13:46 AM »

I quite forgot that incident. Agreed that one is responsible for one's own actions but I remember thinking while I read the account in the book that perhaps acquiring proper medical care would have made a difference to the outcome, so in a sense everybody who was present, S. included, is to a degree accountable.

I don't think there is another band out right now that has the balls to do what we did last night...
long live rock n' roll
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 07:25:29 AM »

I don't see 'other members' and 'killed' in the same sentence or even paragraph anywhere, especially I don't see Todd Crew mentioned anywhere, so don't make up things that are not written ..

.. veljco
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 07:28:36 AM »

why do people assume he`s always talking about slash it was written in the context of the journalists also why dissect every word he writes as if there's a secret meaning behind them Axls pretty honest if he has something to say he wouldn`t do it in a coded term he`d say it  loud and clear stop raking up the past enjoy the now smoking
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: