Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:41:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227811 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GUNS N' ROSES NAMES DJ ASHBA AS BAND'S NEWEST AXEMAN
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUNS N' ROSES NAMES DJ ASHBA AS BAND'S NEWEST AXEMAN  (Read 243653 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #900 on: August 20, 2009, 01:45:39 AM »

some people dont live near they tour
That isn't what I was asking Huh

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #901 on: August 20, 2009, 01:49:51 AM »

russtcb has seen Guns N' Roses live.

Ehhh, I couldn't keep my yap shut.  No, I do not represent russtcb nor his interests.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #902 on: August 21, 2009, 07:59:52 PM »

From James Michael...

Amazing day in the studio. It's all Sixx:AM til the record is done.

about 20 hours ago from web

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #903 on: August 25, 2009, 03:56:52 PM »

If you would like to have download links --> write me PN. As the songs were never released, I think this is legal.  Cool

rofl Yep, if there's one thing GNR fans should have learned over the last few years its that posting unreleased songs is perfectly legal.

I guess you got me totally wrong. These songs are not going to be released AT ALL - as far as I know. And I am the last one, to "steal" music. If there was ANY chance to buy this album I would be the first one to buy it. But that?s not the case and so I don?t see anything bad in sharing great music. It doesn?t harm anybody.

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #904 on: August 25, 2009, 10:55:57 PM »

If you would like to have download links --> write me PN. As the songs were never released, I think this is legal.  Cool

rofl Yep, if there's one thing GNR fans should have learned over the last few years its that posting unreleased songs is perfectly legal.

I guess you got me totally wrong. These songs are not going to be released AT ALL - as far as I know. And I am the last one, to "steal" music. If there was ANY chance to buy this album I would be the first one to buy it. But that?s not the case and so I don?t see anything bad in sharing great music. It doesn?t harm anybody.
Then go mail the people that made those songs $$$

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #905 on: October 25, 2009, 01:54:08 PM »

GNR HAS AN AMAZING NEW GUITARIST!

And you know what that means?  we get an AMAZING NEW GUITAR SOLO!  for me, the solos have been a highlight of the last few tours.  it's like a formal introduction to the virtuosos in the band.  as decent as some of the old guns songs are, they don't really allow a guy like BBF to show all a guy like BBF can do.  but solos are totally unique and totally original. 

while people might not know much about DJ Ashba when they show up, they'll sure as hell know him after his solo! 

so what do you think DJ Ashba will play for his solo with GNR?  i saw bucket do star wars, ron and finck do beautiful and bbf do DON'T CRY, which was probably one of the most beautiful and touching parts of the last tour, since axl wouldn't play that song for a long time because it hurt so much. 

do you think DJ Ashba will also do his own solo version of a guns song?  or do you think he will play an original composition?  or do you think he'll do his own Ashba-style cover of some other great song? 

are there any hardcore Ashba fans who have seen him play live before?  if so, can you tell us what stuff he usually plays during solos?
amac
Opening Act

« Reply #906 on: December 06, 2009, 07:38:19 PM »

First off, I don't understand where some of the DJ Ashba hate is coming from, he is a great guitarist, and will be a great fit in GnR.

With that in mind... I wonder that the chances of Sixx AM opening for guns when they hit the US? (assuming they will) or at any other point in the tour for that matter.

What is Axl's relationship with Nikki Sixx? I think it would be really cool, although DJ would have to play 2 sets!
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #907 on: December 08, 2009, 11:53:09 AM »

any clues yet?  anything?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #908 on: December 08, 2009, 02:02:53 PM »

russtcb has seen Guns N' Roses live.

Ehhh, I couldn't keep my yap shut.  No, I do not represent russtcb nor his interests.

Oh yes. I've seen them many times. That was posted sometime during the last year when I wasn't even sure the band would tour again. I should've added "again" to that sentence. Sorry for the confusion...

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #909 on: March 21, 2010, 02:45:25 PM »

YEY! ONE YEAR ALREADY!

CONGRAT!

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #910 on: March 21, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »

Wow, can't believe it has been a full year since DJ joined.

I remember the day like it was yesterday, as I had very mixed emotions. I was gutted because it meant Robin had gone, but I was happy at the same time as it seemed that the wheels where starting to get rolling again with the upcoming tour. I love DJ very much, and I'm very thankful he is in GN'R as he seems like a genuine and nice person. Already in the short time he has been in the band he has proved beyond a doubt that he deserves to be there.

Plus he rocked in Toronto, Canada when I Flew from the UK to see GN'R.  love

Here's to the coming year ahead.  beer

Lee
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:36:30 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Hatchepsut
Headliner

« Reply #911 on: March 21, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »

Really, time passes very quickly. It seems like yesterday that DJ entered the Guns, and has completed 1 year!
DJ. you are a very talented guy, great musician and very nice. It was great to see him up close and his performance in Brazil was wonderful and we hope RJ!
Guns N Roses Congratulations for discovering DJ Ashba and DJ to be part of Guns!     beer 
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #912 on: March 21, 2010, 08:18:20 PM »

Umm.....does anyone else remember who the other guys were before DJ? I'm kinda drawing a blank here..

There was that dude that went from bald ponytail goth to stoned pirate...and that dude...ya know...the one with the hair..and the hat thing....

Anyway..happy one year DJ

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
Hale
Headliner

« Reply #913 on: March 21, 2010, 09:28:33 PM »

Umm.....does anyone else remember who the other guys were before DJ? I'm kinda drawing a blank here..

There was that dude that went from bald ponytail goth to stoned pirate...and that dude...ya know...the one with the hair..and the hat thing....

Show Mr. Robin Finck some respect.   rant

And it's been one year with DJ? Time flies... he's certainly won me over.
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #914 on: March 21, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »

Nothing against Bucket or Robin, but that incarnation looked more freakish than the killer "rock" looking lineup we have now.

The band we have now just seems to gel a lot better on stage and off as well.
I'm really glad we have DJ on board, great attitude and a really great player.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #915 on: March 21, 2010, 09:33:57 PM »

Nothing against Bucket or Robin, but that incarnation looked more freakish than the killer "rock" looking lineup we have now.

The band we have now just seems to gel a lot better on stage and off as well.
I'm really glad we have DJ on board, great attitude and a really great player.

It's about damn time we can admit those years for the circus they were.....

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #916 on: March 21, 2010, 09:37:32 PM »

Show Mr. Robin Finck some respect.   rant

And it's been one year with DJ? Time flies... he's certainly won me over.

I tell you something now, people with attitudes like that is most likely the reason Robin chose to not return. Some of the fan base could be real nasty about him, and he never deserved it. He gave GN'R well over a decade of his life and did nothing wrong to the fans, only go on stage night after night working very hard.

Please don't start criticizing former members when this thread was about welcoming DJ.  Cheesy

Lee

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #917 on: March 21, 2010, 10:04:28 PM »

So long old vs new debates...

Hello new vs newer debates  rofl

Just remember we'd never have CD w/o that 2002 circus  ok
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #918 on: March 29, 2010, 02:35:24 PM »

So long old vs new debates...

Hello new vs newer debates  rofl

Just remember we'd never have CD w/o that 2002 circus  ok

That must have been a crazy time as a fan I would not know since I did not look into GNR much untill I was done with Junor High.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: