Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:53:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses @ Reading/Leeds Festival! UPDATE: Setlists n' pics in 1st post  (Read 215985 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1020 on: August 31, 2010, 08:34:18 PM »

Looks like the pro shot vids have been taken down from youtube by the BBC. 

DAMN!  I only got to see WTTJ.  Which, by the way, still seems to be up for some reason.

here is the whole thing on video

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DYGPVBG6
Thanks.  I tried that before.  Unfortunately, my computer is ancient and my OS can't support an upgrade for Real Player.  I can HEAR it, on the older version of Real Player, but can't SEE it.  Unless anyone knows of another way, I think I'm screwed.  I've been putting off getting a new computer for about 6 years now.  It's moments like this.  One of these days.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #1021 on: August 31, 2010, 09:19:18 PM »

DAMN!  I only got to see WTTJ.  Which, by the way, still seems to be up for some reason.

Thanks.  I tried that before.  Unfortunately, my computer is ancient and my OS can't support an upgrade for Real Player.  I can HEAR it, on the older version of Real Player, but can't SEE it.  Unless anyone knows of another way, I think I'm screwed.  I've been putting off getting a new computer for about 6 years now.  It's moments like this.  One of these days.

Rename the file extension to .mpg and your WMP should play it, as long as its set up to play those files
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1022 on: August 31, 2010, 09:46:29 PM »

Those 4 videos were amazing, really feelin it at TIL peace

God I wish they do more dark, heavy stuff like OMG, Silk Worms, Shacklers and not so much soft songs, but oh well.

I suggest we don't focus on the negative bullshit or give those morons more attention.

But what if they get the attention anyway?

At least this is a known page where that stuffz mets oposition, gets refuted and people can hear the truth.

Got no idea what i missed tho Tongue
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:05:52 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1023 on: August 31, 2010, 10:56:17 PM »

Go to www.vlc.org and download the VLC player. Its light and can play almost everything, including mp4, mov, wmv and flv files.

tommyrai
Headliner

« Reply #1024 on: September 01, 2010, 07:15:51 AM »

dudes first and foremost my mrs said yes to the marriage proposal during november rain, 2 axl was amazing we got to the front, the leeds and reading shows have both been great, highlight was this i love, ron seems to be really comfy in the band and has amazing talent , rock on rons beard, dj, and richard are balls of energy, axl is the true rockstar on a line up that had some great bands, i met ginger from the wildhearst who was a cool guy and just standing in the crowd saying he was going to watch his friends, when i asked who he said gnr, i said cant i have friends like yours, he was awesome, didnt get security they were like kids in a playground got a few photos vids of guns and the security guy kept comin up threatening to take the camera, saying "its not me its him" and pointing at axl,  thought the security and organisers were piss poor actually, axl though prooved why gnr are the best and still the greatest band around, i look forward to new music from them, more gigs and cant wait for birmingham if any dudes are going we should meet up and try and meet up with some of the band, gnr have and always will hold a special place in my heart, as for m y mrs she is now obsessed shes become a die hard gnr fan, im proud, and as for lostprophets i played with these guys ten years ago, and their frontman is still a tool, shame the press dont praise axl for being as cool as he is, and nowhere did we hear wheres slash, leeds seemed to really appreciate what they saw and got and that is GUNS N ROSES peace
Christian
VIP

« Reply #1025 on: September 01, 2010, 10:53:44 AM »

It's true that BBC will broadcast the full show on friday?
Giant_Robot
Rocker

I am not your standard Chicken Dinner

« Reply #1026 on: September 01, 2010, 11:41:42 AM »

Went to Leeds, GN'R were fantastic, ignore all the bullshit negative crap the crowd fucking loved it.

I won't be doing an extensive review because people have posted some great reviews already.

beer

Thanks Giant Robot...
wadey
Legend

« Reply #1027 on: September 01, 2010, 11:54:05 AM »

Just checked bbc iplayer and guns are on this fri but Theres no set list yet. They showed 10 songs from the libertines and from what ive seen they played a good chunk of biffys set, so i think were in for more than the 4 songs we have already. The set is on a loop and just keeps playing

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #1028 on: September 01, 2010, 12:11:54 PM »

So...BBC will show the entire set on friday or not?

kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #1029 on: September 01, 2010, 12:23:44 PM »

So...BBC will show the entire set on friday or not?

I just downloaded the 4 pack songs (WTTJ,SOD,TIL,NR),and its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing.Great performance,to say something bad Axl is a "bit" out of breath during jungle,but he seems more electric than ever,and makes this version the most epic,because he seems to fight against his body.EPIC.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #1030 on: September 01, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »

Yes...but that doesn't answer my question  hihi

kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #1031 on: September 01, 2010, 12:38:36 PM »

Yes...but that doesn't answer my question  hihi

I DONT KNOW! but i will tell you as soon i know. yes ok
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #1032 on: September 01, 2010, 12:52:12 PM »

What do you say richwoman? They are going to broadcast the entire show on friday?

I'm asking to you because you told that...

wadey
Legend

« Reply #1033 on: September 01, 2010, 02:05:46 PM »

What do you say richwoman? They are going to broadcast the entire show on friday?

im in the UK and when i watch bbc on the tv i can press the red button on the control and up pops bbc-iplayer, then when i click on reading/leeds i can activate a seperate menu by using the blue button (not available online). the schedule for this week is listed as showing GnR this fri but the set isnt listed yet, its listed for the bands that have been shown so far this week but the Guns set is still missing. as i said earlier the libertines were shown yesterday and the set included 10 songs and they showed most of biffys set today (9-songs) - so yes it looks promising that we could get more than 4 songs  Smiley, its not definate we will get more but its looking hopeful  ok
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:17:53 PM by wadey » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #1034 on: September 01, 2010, 02:32:57 PM »

im in the UK and when i watch bbc on the tv i can press the red button on the control and up pops bbc-iplayer, then when i click on reading/leeds i can activate a seperate menu by using the blue button (not available online). the schedule for this week is listed as showing GnR this fri but the set isnt listed yet, its listed for the bands that have been shown so far this week but the Guns set is still missing. as i said earlier the libertines were shown yesterday and the set included 10 songs and they showed most of biffys set today (9-songs) - so yes it looks promising that we could get more than 4 songs  Smiley, its not definate we will get more but its looking hopeful  ok

Hopefull idd....and please please please.....[REC]  beer
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #1035 on: September 01, 2010, 02:35:27 PM »

THANKS for the answer!

GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #1036 on: September 01, 2010, 03:01:50 PM »

Still recovering from Friday at Reading and having finally read all 55 pages thought i'd chip in!

Was absolutely amazing - my 7th time seeing them and they have never let me down! (thanks mr axl rose!!)

Where i was stood, just to left of centre, there was a great atmosphere around us and waiting just felt like one of those things. Everyone around seemed to be having such a laugh that it wasn't a problem. When they came on it was fantastic and the whole set was. Don't think i can add much that hasn't already been said. Although did anyone else notice DJ nearly having a fight with a security guard when the power was cut off, seemed that the guy tried to grab his guitar and DJ had a brief grapple with him before getting away. Loved the acoustic Paradise City and the megaphone even though we couldn't hear it.

Also, a guy at the end caught a drumstick and some idiot robbed it out his hand and started running. The guy chased, top speed, and brought him down with a great rugby tackle and came back with the stick. I congratulated him, good on him.

Still hoping BBC show whole show on Friday but doubt they will. Hope someone can get copy of it coz you can't record the Red Button and I wont be here Friday to see it.

All in all, a great day- me and my mate got hammered and slept in the car after a few hours soaking up the festival atmosphere.. i personally saw no trouble and nothing anti-Gn'R.

Roll on Manchester.

Ps. how do you add photos on here?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 03:47:15 PM by GnRScouse » Logged

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #1037 on: September 01, 2010, 03:41:50 PM »

Still recovering from Friday at Reading and having finally read all 55 pages thought i'd chip in!

Was absolutely amazing - my 7th time seeing them and they have never failed to disappoint.

Where i was stood, just to left of centre, there was a great atmosphere around us and waiting just felt like one of those things. Everyone around seemed to be having such a laugh that it wasn't a problem. When they came on it was fantastic and the whole set was. Don't think i can add much that hasn't already been said. Although did anyone else notice DJ nearly having a fight with a security guard when the power was cut off, seemed that the guy tried to grab his guitar and DJ had a brief grapple with him before getting away. Loved the acoustic Paradise City and the megaphone even though we couldn't hear it.

Also, a guy at the end caught a drumstick and some idiot robbed it out his hand and started running. The guy chased, top speed, and brought him down with a great rugby tackle and came back with the stick. I congratulated him, good on him.

Still hoping BBC show whole show on Friday but doubt they will. Hope someone can get copy of it coz you can't record the Red Button and I wont be here Friday to see it.

All in all, a great day- me and my mate got hammered and slept in the car after a few hours soaking up the festival atmosphere.. i personally saw no trouble and nothing anti-Gn'R.

Roll on Manchester.

Ps. how do you add photos on here?
never failed to disappoint?Huh  confused

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Brundle25
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1038 on: September 01, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »

I use windows Media Center and GNR are listed for this friday on channel 301 (red button) from 13:00 to 18:50 and 21:10 to 04:00.
GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #1039 on: September 01, 2010, 03:48:28 PM »

cheers mr,axl rose! clearly i havent yet recovered as cant even put a sentence together! have now modified!

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: