Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:43:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The prospect of a new album thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The prospect of a new album thread  (Read 23417 times)
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2010, 02:47:10 PM »

leaks will always be an issue it's inpossible to controll them.
it's a miracle that nothing else got leaked when the first IRS got out in 03. anyone know if the purpose of it was to be the first single then??? kinda weird.

But when chinese came out you all saw the demo's coming in.  chinese,twat,better,irs,catcher,street of dreams. and we had heard rhiad/chinese/street/maddy before.

it's to bad that most part of the bad stuff is bussines as usual.
Not true if the employees learn exactly the conciquences for such leaks then I am sure it will be much easyer to control.

Joe

Yeah, but when they never figure out exactly how it got leaked then consequences for the employees don't mean but so much.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »

I was reading one of the more recent Axl interviews, and the names of the newer songs are very intriguing, The General, Soul Monster, Thyme, and Down By The Ocean ..... Can't even imagine what they sound like ! To me There Was A Time was the most intriguing CD song, and turned out to be my favorite. So if there will be another album, I'm sure it will be like CD on steriods !!

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2010, 08:57:43 PM »

SOUL MONSTER

drool drool drool

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2010, 10:43:57 PM »

SOUL MONSTER

drool drool drool

"I think it's r most Black Sabbath moment. Sang it on a Christmas eve. Imo the meanest section of anything I've sung to date. Which having said that I'm sure when it's heard others may disagree but we felt it was a Christmas card of unadulterated venom so to speak. I felt a lot better afterward."

!!!!   love

I'd love to be able to hear this one day.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2010, 06:12:13 AM »

We have to get Axl in the boards one more time, so we can get the picture of how the new album or promotion for CD is going.
Or at least someone representing Axl, like Fernando.
It shouldn't be that heard, and it would be great and about time to do it.

Can you consider that please Axl and Fernando??

Oh My God i cant deny this...
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2010, 10:35:17 AM »

Down By The Ocean is what I would love to hear !
 peace

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »

I would love a new album just like everybody else, but I want them to properly tour CD first, like they are doing now. By Axl's comments in the online chats, I feel he thinks the same too.

There will be a time for a new album, but I don't think that times just yet.
richwoman
VIP

« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2010, 01:31:37 PM »

I would love a new album just like everybody else, but I want them to properly tour CD first, like they are doing now. By Axl's comments in the online chats, I feel he thinks the same too.

completely agree ok
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2010, 03:46:35 PM »

As of now, we haven?t heard any official word regarding this "new album" rumour so I?m going to take it with a pinch of salt and pretend it doesn?t exist and that it is all speculation and false assumptions from people. IF a new album has to be released I bet they?ll tell us but to start rumours and taking hopes up is ridiculous because if nothing happens, I bet the ones who are now speculating will be the ones who will bash Axl when/if nothing happens.

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2010, 04:56:39 PM »

Yes Sr.

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2010, 10:55:31 PM »

i wonder if they will include a cover? would be cool to hear whole lotta rosie, or tommey doing sonic reducer.

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2010, 12:14:50 AM »

I don't think the issue of new album will surface until its well under way and its totally acknowledged within the band what the track list will be. Just look at CD and the ridicule that Axl was subjected to. Definitely filed under "A lesson learned". It will also I believe be released with the marketing/promotion in place under Axl's terms and control, even if it has to be outside the hands of Universal on his own label. The CD tour has been going since 2002 so in my view could stop today and be put to bed, they toured the world under the name of CD world tour. I hope they don't BTW.

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2010, 04:14:27 AM »

Would be very cool if Fernando, Beta, or even Uncle Dexter could pop up and add either a denial or a positive nod to these rumours.. Smiley

Seems like every gnr forum is being plastered with threads like these...

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2010, 06:11:40 AM »

Just thinking about this. I hope Buckethead will be appearing on the followup to CD. At least on a song or two. Would be a sweet touch.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2010, 06:29:15 AM »

Seven is the song ive wanted to hear for years i was hoping it would be on democracy. Its my lucky number and the Brad Pitt film Seven is great so maybe the song can be one of my favourites too
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2010, 09:48:35 AM »

Would be very cool if Fernando, Beta, or even Uncle Dexter could pop up and add either a denial or a positive nod to these rumours.. Smiley

It's not really a rumor is it? More like wishful thinking from some posters.

Even though Axl mentioned seeing the album as a double, we don't know when the other stuff will be released.

Axl: For now we'll concentrate and keep our focus on this album but I will say I've always thought of it as a double.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ashba Rocks
Headliner

All things are possible, I am unstopable

« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2010, 11:56:18 AM »

Even though Axl mentioned seeing the album as a double, we don't know when the other stuff will be released.

Axl: For now we'll concentrate and keep our focus on this album but I will say I've always thought of it as a double.

/jarmo

What happend to it being a 3 part album? or was that also rumour/wishful thinking?

"No one can make you, do what they want to"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2010, 12:35:25 PM »

/jarmo

What happend to it being a 3 part album? or was that also rumour/wishful thinking?

I don't know what happened.

Let's assume there's enough material for three albums, but only two of them are part of the same "concept"....

That could be the case if there's three albums worth of material. Which isn't something I can comment on because I don't know....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »

/jarmo

- The thing about it being a trilogy was only a rumor a few years back.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=1566

"Jayme says the party eventually moved to Trucks? tour bus, where Rose produced a CD and previewed some of ?Chinese Democracy? -- which the singer said will be sold as a 3-disc collection."

- The thing about it being 4 albums worth of material was from Sebastian Bach's interviews. (Later Axl said he might have exagarated a bit).

- The thing about them having recorded 2 1/2 - 3 albums worth of material was from Axl's Eddie Trunk interview in 2006.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Ashba Rocks
Headliner

All things are possible, I am unstopable

« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2010, 12:56:23 PM »

Ahhh so they have recorded that much material, but some might not make the cut  peace

"No one can make you, do what they want to"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: