Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:33:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Possible new GNR album in 2011
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible new GNR album in 2011  (Read 16337 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« on: May 31, 2010, 11:03:14 AM »

BA. Bergen newspaper have done an interview with DJ Ashba and Dizzy! Dj reveals that GNR are working with a new album, and there MAY BE a new album in 2011. =) I guess thats good news! But lets not take this as fact! the good news there is that new songs are in the works! =)

Dj Also says it will be a fantastic record!

The shows in Europe is also going to be great! A new scene rig, witch is different from the South America shows..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 11:13:29 AM »

well, at least we have band members finally talkin' 'bout a NEW album!! beer beer

thats gr8 news!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 11:20:59 AM »

YEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

hihi ok

Oh My God i cant deny this...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 11:30:43 AM »

From -Sepiroth- @ mygnr
In todays BA (Bergensavisen) which is a local newspaper, there's a five page gnr special. It has a interview with DJ and Dizzy who confirms a new album is being written. "Maybe it'll be released in 2011" Says Ashba.

My scanner won't work today, so I snapped a couple of photos of the newspaper:

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 11:32:30 AM »

Ill try to get good scans of the newspaper, and translate...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 12:01:28 PM »

I was thinking there is a large gap in the European tour schedule, how about the south of France?  Worked for the Stones.

So does this mean there is now a lost GNR album out there?  CDII is never going to see the light of day, sorry, the shelves?  That would be a shame.  The music industry sucks.  You know if the band ends up playing in some farmer's field just to get the music out they want to play, I'm there.  When have we not had a good time doing that? 

"Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals
I get my back into my living
I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven"

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 12:10:16 PM »

maybe this means just some "final touches", just like Bumble and Frank did at ChiDem. but, I don't think we should hold our breath now... this means nothing.

MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 12:43:45 PM »

GOOD TO KNOW THAT ASHBA WILL STICK AROUND FOR A NEW POSSIBLE RELEASE... TOO BAD THEY WEREN'T ASKED ABOUT A DVD RELEASE?

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 12:57:50 PM »

If we get a new album with creative input from everyone in the current line-up this will be ... Well I can't find the words but it will be epic - grandiose - kick in the head - you get the idea.

Let's pray the boys are not stopped by corporate twats and can send us great music again (well, just like they did with CD) !

beer

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
bluedevil2179
Headliner

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 01:09:11 PM »

YES!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!  beer
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 03:15:29 PM »

The translation I have read from others is that this new album is already in the can. Is that what our northern friends are translating as well?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 03:22:18 PM »

They say: Dizzy and DJ Achba confirms that they are writing new songs for a new CD. Maybe it will be released in 2011, but we have been busy on the road for the last years, but we wright new songs, and  its gonna be awesome!

« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 03:39:46 PM by Nytunz » Logged

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ChiDem2010
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 03:22:45 PM »

The translation I have read from others is that this new album is already in the can. Is that what our northern friends are translating as well?

What do you mean in the can? Like in the garbage can and not to be released? But if all this is true, it was expected was it not? CD was supposed to be two pieces, we heard song titles of songs that were not put on CD and are meant for future releases (when does that ever happen?), and so many songs I guess were recorded or at least written and ready for production.

With that said, there is a future for Guns N Roses! And I am saying that due to the success and reception of the concerts in Asia, SA, and onto Europe.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 03:37:09 PM »

They say: Dizzy and DJ Achba confirms that they are writing new songs for a new CD. Maybe it will be released in 2010, but we have been busy on the road for the last years, but we wright new songs, and  its gonna be awesome!

Dont you mean 2011? Wink
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 03:38:28 PM »

What do you mean in the can? Like in the garbage can and not to be released?

The term in the can means it's done and recorded. As far as I can tell, the article itself doesn't say that though.

They keyword in the article is maybe.

Maybe it will be out in 2011. That's the quote from Dj.

The headline of the article is: We've never been better.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 03:55:03 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DemocracyRose
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 03:41:19 PM »

What do you mean in the can? Like in the garbage can and not to be released? But if all this is true, it was expected was it not? CD was supposed to be two pieces, we heard song titles of songs that were not put on CD and are meant for future releases (when does that ever happen?), and so many songs I guess were recorded or at least written and ready for production.

With that said, there is a future for Guns N Roses! And I am saying that due to the success and reception of the concerts in Asia, SA, and onto Europe.

Meaning its almost done.

I dont think DJ would have said anything about a new record if it wasnt a pretty sure thing. With the GNR/CD history in mind...
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 03:43:12 PM »

In the can means it's done and recorded.

They keyword in the article is maybe.

Maybe it will be out in 2011. That's the quote from Dj.

/jarmo

That is true.. no one shall take this as fact.. it was a nice conversation between BA (newspaper), Dizzy and DJ Ashba. And yes, they says maybe
The positive thing we should focus on is that they are touring, writing songs.. and are stronger, and better then ever "which also Dizzy says in the article". =)
The keyword along with maybe, is that the future for GNR looks bright and are filled with hope and positivity =)

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 03:45:26 PM »

Great news! Hopefully they put some old-new songs in it aswell! Smiley

GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 03:45:37 PM »

In the can means it's done and recorded.

/jarmo

OMG....that means somewhere in a vault or where ever music is there waiting to be listened   beer
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 03:46:53 PM »

They say: Dizzy and DJ Achba confirms that they are writing new songs for a new CD. Maybe it will be released in 2011, but we have been busy on the road for the last years, but we wright new songs, and  its gonna be awesome!

Thanks for the correction.

Makes sense.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: